The Art of Rage

JCRage

Sep 2, 2020
Well, finally decided to start dumping my art here. I'm about to start working on an interactive sexy time comic. And I'll be posting that in the games section when the time comes. But here, I'll be sharing one-off booty sketches and stuff.

Starting off, here's my last piece from 2020, given some flat coloring last night.

EqwUT9kW4AEMWBK

And the Twitter post: https://twitter.com/iodestre/status/1345473558168928258

Last edited:

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
Some more work on my dragonbirb aliens. And then some more butts.

Er5DRxaW8AE-Uo-

ErrBs86W4AEbB0T

ErwSeHgXMAEfO5x

Er6vDtQW4AYVa5Q

Er7T7P-XYAIkmnY

I think I leveled up, working on this last one.

What’s the lore of that draconic alien on the top? Also, what is the comic you’re making going to be about? I’m really curious because these look really gorgeous.

JCRage

Sep 2, 2020
What’s the lore of that draconic alien on the top? Also, what is the comic you’re making going to be about? I’m really curious because these look really gorgeous.

Aight, so I have 4 big projects I've been working on for a while, and I plan to continue working on them until the day I die. The immediate upcoming comic, The Monthly Grind, is going to be a regular thing where I come up with random self-contained stories, and use them to lewd these big-4 projects. Planning on a (minimum) 20-page A feature, and 10-page B feature, as well as a small collection of pinups, each month.

Now, one of my intentions is to use this as practice, and once I get considerably better, I'll be starting work on my first big thing - a 200-300-ish page story in my Iodestre universe, shortly after an apocalyptic event on a universal scale.

As for dragonbirb lore.. Like us, and every other species we've encountered, the kamurani race grew up in one of the many habitats within the giant shield world which will contain most of the story. If you're familiar with the Halo series, well, they were originally inspired by the sangheili (elites). They are part of an alliance which is somewhat analogous to the Covenant in that series, though not religiously motivated. (Also, rather than entire species forming alliances with entire other species, people in this universe still have old fashion national sovereignty, and so instead, you get nations and alliances forming treaties with other nations and alliances, both across and within the bounds of species.) They have 8 different major genetic/cultural/linguistic groups. They are very long-lived, typically around 300-ish years. And while they can be considered more or less functional adults not too long after humans are, they don't reach reproductive maturity until their late 80s. These two facts lead to an absolutely staggering level of cultural conservatism. Societal change pretty much always happens at a glacial pace at best. As far as has been observed, they are a strictly pair bonding species, and they quite often select their mate more than 40 years in advance of their first reproductive window. They are also one of the most sexually dimorphic species I have, similar to draph from Granblue Fantasy in that regard. The males are big and badass, measuring in at 7'3" and 550 pounds on average, while the females measure at 5'3" and 250 pounds on average. (I do also have a few species which are the reverse of this.)

Reactions: OofS

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
Aight, so I have 4 big projects I've been working on for a while, and I plan to continue working on them until the day I die. The immediate upcoming comic, The Monthly Grind, is going to be a regular thing where I come up with random self-contained stories, and use them to lewd these big-4 projects. Planning on a (minimum) 20-page A feature, and 10-page B feature, as well as a small collection of pinups, each month.

Now, one of my intentions is to use this as practice, and once I get considerably better, I'll be starting work on my first big thing - a 200-300-ish page story in my Iodestre universe, shortly after an apocalyptic event on a universal scale.

As for dragonbirb lore.. Like us, and every other species we've encountered, the kamurani race grew up in one of the many habitats within the giant shield world which will contain most of the story. If you're familiar with the Halo series, well, they were originally inspired by the sangheili (elites). They are part of an alliance which is somewhat analogous to the Covenant in that series, though not religiously motivated. (Also, rather than entire species forming alliances with entire other species, people in this universe still have old fashion national sovereignty, and so instead, you get nations and alliances forming treaties with other nations and alliances, both across and within the bounds of species.) They have 8 different major genetic/cultural/linguistic groups. They are very long-lived, typically around 300-ish years. And while they can be considered more or less functional adults not too long after humans are, they don't reach reproductive maturity until their late 80s. These two facts lead to an absolutely staggering level of cultural conservatism. Societal change pretty much always happens at a glacial pace at best. As far as has been observed, they are a strictly pair bonding species, and they quite often select their mate more than 40 years in advance of their first reproductive window. They are also one of the most sexually dimorphic species I have, similar to draph from Granblue Fantasy in that regard. The males are big and badass, measuring in at 7'3" and 550 pounds on average, while the females measure at 5'3" and 250 pounds on average. (I do also have a few species which are the reverse of this.)

Oh, you are a world builder too. Concepting is the most time-consuming, but once you gotten everything laid out, then everything becomes a lot more fun and easier. Your alien reminds me a lot of what I’m working on for TiTs, except they are cousins of the Fanfir and they love eating birds. I mostly got my inspiration from Octolings, Chinese culture and of course the Fanfir. So far I got their language, culture and politics down. My biggest submission is on hold temporarily as I work on a twin enemy for Dhaal. I’m almost done with their busts all thanks to this screen tablet I got recently. What other species have you made?

JCRage

Sep 2, 2020
Oh, you are a world builder too. Concepting is the most time-consuming, but once you gotten everything laid out, then everything becomes a lot more fun and easier. Your alien reminds me a lot of what I’m working on for TiTs, except they are cousins of the Fanfir and they love eating birds. I mostly got my inspiration from Octolings, Chinese culture and of course the Fanfir. So far I got their language, culture and politics down. My biggest submission is on hold temporarily as I work on a twin enemy for Dhaal. I’m almost done with their busts all thanks to this screen tablet I got recently. What other species have you made?

Well.. A lot. I have a lot. In the Iodestre universe alone, hundreds, if not thousands. Of course, that is taking into consideration groups of species that share a common ancestor. For example, all the different forms that future humans will have, especially the bellors - biomechanical posthumans which engineer themselves into vastly different shapes, to serve different roles. Then there are also aliens for Archimeron, though I'm not going as broad with that one, with it mostly meant to be a rip and tear medieval gothic heavy metal in space universe. Then for my big fantasy verse, Breteslana, I decided to make my own races, not use any generic fantasy shit. And then there's Katophos, my monster waifu verse. At the moment, I have somewhere around 20 monster girl families. Each family has one base form, which evolves (Pokemon style) into one of four intermediate forms. Then each intermediate form has two final forms. So at least 260 there..

Don't have much up yet, but I'm going to start revealing species on a monthly basis. Here's another one from the Iodestre universe - darekka - space mermaids. They don't have vocal cords or lungs, and so their primary form of communication is gesturing with their head frills, plus sign language. And as they have no spoken language, "darekka" is actually an exonym, given by another alien race that I'll be revealing soon. They are still able to breathe outside water, just not too well. And the respiratory exit point is a pair of gill slits under the arms. The boob-looking slopes on the chest are a pair of fleshy opercula that protect the gill filaments, and can articulate to draw water or air through the chest cavity. They evolved in saltwater swamps, and made their houses in the trees above. So the legs, especially considering the prehensile feet, are specialized for hanging upside down from tree limbs, and *very* poorly suited to walking on the ground. They were found in a largely undeveloped technological state. And combining that with their physical limitations, they have had a rather unfortunate history with other species, routinely taken advantage of, and having their territory disregarded entirely. And it will be very rare to see them outside their home habitat, until much later in the timeline, due to how easy they are to victimize (not even able walk long distances unassisted, let alone run, or stand and fight), and the generally lawless state of the world during the early re-emergence period. Now, to be clear, I wasn't planning to deal them such a bad hand when I started designing them. Just kinda happened, after I decided they'd be largely aquatic. With my obsessive dedication to functional realism and all that.
Ek0US3VX0AAUBoH

And for another example, the guy on the left here is from a species who call themselves thetskanakti. (They are space ant people. By the way, I don't have any recent drawing of them other than this one, so yeh.) Though most humans call them either myrmidons, or some derogatory term which typically denotes some sort of insectoid pest. They also have no vocal cords, and they breathe though spiracles near their asses. They communicate by clicking, vibrating, and drumming with their mandibles and maxillae. They have four pairs of limbs, though most of their species have only two functional pairs, with the other two being vestigial nubs that hang around the ass. So far, they are the only polymorphic species that I have - rather than just one form for each sex, males come in two forms, and females have three. The smallest of them, called "workers" by many outside observers, are 5-foot-ish bipedal females. The next ones up, "warriors," are 6.5-foot bipedal males. After that, "protectors" are 7-to-8-foot four-legged males. Both male forms have an enlarged dominant arm, with the fingers elongated and hardened into massive claws. This arm has two to four times the strength of the other arm. And as the ventral chest muscles are actually inside the ribcage, the internal organs are offset significantly to accommodate them. Finally, the "noble" and "queen" are massive four- and six-legged females, respectively. Unlike terrestrial ants, all members of this species are capable of reproduction. The difference is how much they can reproduce.
EkUtadJXgAAm1kw

They typically do not become sexually mature until fairly late in their lives, and the vast majority will never live long enough to raise their own young past the larval stage. As a result, they have a staggered generational system, where any given generation ends up communally raising the the offspring of the generation which raised them. The traditional concepts we have of family and parentage are completely alien to them, and lineage is tracked purely to avoid inbreeding. This causes a very strong inclination toward a hive society, and a tendency to see all members of their community as family. Being surrounded by "family" for most of their lives, they often develop at least moderate xenophobia, seeing anyone who is not "family" as a threat. This is, of course, especially true of more isolated communities. However, those which are in regular contact with outside groups may end up swinging to the other extreme, seeing any beneficial person as family, regardless of their species.

Last edited:

JCRage

Sep 2, 2020
Had a few technical difficulties with life recently. And been focusing on a few other things. Finally finished another set of butts though. And with that, here we go.

Here's some more kamurani (dragonbirb) art:
EtwzXLyXAAEKUaD

Waifu/husbando comparison:
EvNxOjcXAAUzcnc

A few more alien species within that universe: The zhankari (kraken waifus) and the emalidon (tikbalang waifus).
EwMqbBmXYAo-4d0

EvgCRYcXIAIlRvU

A few species from my fantasy world: The toredan (armadillo sheepies) and dargau (demon golems).
EtR4g7QWgAIzqoT

EwQ8fXVWEAArMb2

Here's this one waifu I put a lot of work into:
EvG1kG7XYAADQzy

And now, here are the butts:
Evb26nXWYAEt0ww

EvlRTEqXUAQIu1B

Ev2nYDMXEAAtI4M

EwLs0AnWYAAimxK

JCRage

Sep 2, 2020
Made some major progress on coloring work over the weekend. Here are the results. (Plus a giant monster mom I may or may not color later.
EyAKBSLXIAEvr0Q

Exz4uQfXMAASsIS

Ex_EkrqXIAUBk2G

EyJpYVeWEAM41Nr

Ex7otATWgAAEwc8

EyIgEOWXIAIS1G5

EySAafPXIAEhecX

Almost ready to start production on The Monthly Grind. Getting real damn close now.

And I recently opened up the doors of my discord server: discord.gg/gZhPfGFJak If any of y'all want a more convenient way to see all of my work, all in one place, hop right on in. I'm also working on making it a good place to help out any developing artists who may need it. Build a nice little community of unstoppable perverts.