The Alien Conspiracy

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Lester Barnes

You wake up very wet by the nightmare that you have, it was a worse idea to get inside of the pool, but when you look your body trying to calm, you touch something strange in your back, it´s a "patch" of something more strange to the touch, before of the discover you see that you haven´t got any messages on your phone. You need to find a mirror to look what is in your back immediately

--------------------------------

Kolt

What do you think of an ice-cream, Kolt? do you like the ice-creams? i invite you, please...

She puts a puppy dog face and you surrender to her face and eyes, while she enjoys the moment that you say "yes" to the ice-cream, she pulls you to the ice-cream´s shop while the girl shop assistant waits your asking for the two ice-creams

dybbuk

Feb 8, 2016
Lester

"Eugh... Did I lie down in something?"  Lester says trying to look at the patch on his back before giving up and heading into the bathroom.  However with that dream lingering in the back of his mind hes afraid that he knows what the patch is.

prylly

Aug 29, 2015
Kolt

Kolt was no match for Carley's puppy dog eyes, smiling softly as he let the girl lead her to shop. "Okay, okay...calm down...I said yes..." He looked at the flavors, humming softly as he rubbed the back of his head, scratching an itch he found before deciding. "I'll have Neapolitan." He did like those three flavors.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Lester Barnes

You go immediately to the bathroom looking to find a mirror or something that shows you the "patch" that appeared in your back. After a minute, you found a small portable mirror and see what you have in your back, seeing this

f26e9f56f9c4ac83b29209dff8290c.jpg

When you touch it, the patch festers a black strange and rubbery liquid, immediately when you smell the strange and rubbery liquid, you feel a pleasant feeling and you can´t stop it of touching it ("your" fester patch)..., ..., after more than 40 minutes that you forget what happened, you are lying on the floor of the bathroom completely naked and wet ¿with your semen? seeing that "your" (because "it´s yours, and only yours", in your brain starts to appears those words, it´s a ¡¡SECRET!! for the rest, but not for you) patch had grown a little more in your back changing of color and the pleasant sensation grows assaulting your mind..., ¿are you turning crazy or what?...

------------------------

((Waiting to an explanation of Prylly about his last post))

Last edited by a moderator:

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Elric Hartson

You were sent to the city of Madison, to study or to write a study of the parasites in the Grand National Park.

You arrived to the city some days ago, taking an empty flat in the centre of the city, with your bags (choose the number), establishing in the empty flat, your class start the next week but you heard some rumors of disappears in the suburbs of the city and inside of the Park, you think that the parasites that you studied some years ago and you wore in the bags keeping it very secured took off of the lab that you worked, it could be important in these disappears...

Then you have clear, you must visit the Public National Library of the University, now you are in front of the building...

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Elric

Elric strode up the library's front steps and through the front door. On his back, a bag contained his laptop computer and other research aids. He quickly walked past the librarian, stopping only to flash his university student ID, before beginning his search. 

While parasitism and disease had always been morbid interests of his, he'd never been able to find much info on this particular pathogen, even on the almighty internet. Any in-depth experimentation would be dangerous, not to mention unethical, so here he was. Bypassing the library's biology section, he started his hunt in the medicine section, digging through 70 year-old medical journals.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Elric Hartson

You go through the library to the medicine´s part, after you pass your USID (university Student ID) in the scanner. The light pass to green and the door opens to a darkest room with a lot of dusty shelves full of medicines books and manuals, you only have a vague mention of the diary of your grandfather Roy Hartson I...

Some minutes pass with you alone in the darkest room, only breaking the dark with a flashlight, still you hear the sound of the mouses moving inside the room and between the shelves. You see a lot of shelves but you didn´t found any clue of your grand father..., until you found a vague reference in a corner of a book with the name disappeared saying this...

"If you are here looking or reading my words, grandson, then i am dead, the Secret Society "CGA" had killed me and also your father and mother, you have to continue our legacy, and you will find our diary in the shelf R4. Good luck..."

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((Guys, ¿what is happening here? ¿don´t you post, dybbuk, prylly and TheAnnoyingNoob? because Shin Majin had posted before))

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Kolt

Your itch continues disturbing you while you two take the ice-creams and you go to the balcony over the city. You two continue seeing the show of the city changing from day to night, but this meeting has to finish, Carly says "bye" to you while you see that she goes far of you, strangely your itch continues disturbing you more and more, in a moment of the pain ("with ¿pleasure?") while you scratch the zone of the itch in your neck involuntarily, you see that Carly is all naked and her body changes from normal skin to the black color that she had in the dream being part of the organic throne, you close and open your eyes constantly, but after some seconds, you see that her body has her normal color...

While in your back without you don´t notice it, the itch grows more and more, doing that the veins of the surface changes of color and more veins go to the surface of your skin in your neck...

TheAnnoyingNoob

Sep 6, 2015
((I think I'll have to drop out. I thought I had more free time than I actually did and over-booked myself. I wish all of you the best of luck with this RP))

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((Don´t worry TheAnnoyingNoob. Take your time. If you want to return, you will have your Ashrafa still here to you. Of moment the character of Ashrafa is a ncp))

prylly

Aug 29, 2015
Kolt

Kolt was getting bothered by the itch now that it wasn't going away. He did like the ice cream, glad to have gotten as Carley seemed to change before his very eyes, shaking his head some as he stretched some. He really needed to some sleep it seemed. "Anyway it's getting late Carley, let me walk you home?" He offered, knowing that she could handle herself, but he did care for his friends. He kept scratching at the back of his neck, trying to assuage the annoyance as best as he could.

dybbuk

Feb 8, 2016
(Sorry I had some chores to do)

Lester

Lester sits up from the floor of his bathroom in a daze.

"What just happened?" 

Looking down at him self and going through his memories of the last 40 minutes he starts to panic.

"What the hell was that!?  Ok don't panic you're... sick or something.  Just gotta get cleaned up, get a fake I.D. ready,  and go to the hospital."

He starts muttering this while he's stepping into the shower.

Lester

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Lester Barnes

You open the shower to wash you, but you blink and in a moment while the water falls through your naked body, you are surrounded of black females figures all very similar to the female figure of your dream, instantly your cock puts very hard, like a rock hard and your hand shots immediately to fuck you, doing that your cum goes out shooting and putting all the females figure very wetted...

Suddenly they jump to you and start to lick all your naked body including your erect cock, forgetting that you were going to the hospital, surrending to their cares, their black tongues does that your body goes more black latex and your cock grows more and being inserted in one of the black latex vaginas of the female figures... losing again your conscious...

-------------------------------

Kolt

Your eyes keep the image of Carly forming part of the living black throne in the deeps of your mind, constantly looking it through your real life, in a moment you see that the Carly-throne answers to you

Yes, i could like that you use me like your seat...,

¿Was it her real answer? you don´t know because she takes your hand letting some black parts in your arm, suddenly more itchs appears in your arm in the zone that she took you, quickly she licks with her black tongue the itchs saying

Kolt, surrender to the pleasure, you deserved it, surrender...

¿Are you ok, Kolt? Says the real and normal Carly when you two have arrived to her house...

While the itch of your neck extend in all your back, and more veins changes of color, doing that your skin also change in touch like more rubbery or more latex

prylly

Aug 29, 2015
Kolt

Kolt didn't know what was going on, immediately thinking something on his last mission did something to him as he blushes a little, shaking his head some and doing his best to force those thoughts out of his mind. "UH, y-yeah, guess I haven't been getting much sleep..." He didn't want Carley to worry, leaning in to give his friend a kiss on the cheek. "Anyway, I'll see you around Carley, I had fun." He smiled, turning his back to her as he kept scratching at his neck, hiding any discolored veins.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Lester Barnes

You wake up in a different world that you were before, all surrended by your new black females friends... . They say you at unison

You are our King, possess us and you will dominate all of us and ours vaginas. Find us in the Hotel...

But when you go to insert your rock hard cock inside of all the black vaginas, also you don´t listen the name of that Hotel because the water covers all their words, you wake up in the shower again masturbating your rock hard cock while your latex patch is extended in all its glory in all your back, forgetting all the actions that you thought before including the visit to the hospital...

----------------------------

Kolt

You try to keep out those thoughts of your mind also the images, you got it¡¡. You had luck and your mind close the door to those thoughts unknown but the itchs continues in all your neck and some (a pair) in each arm, that you can hide it to Carly. She goes inside of her house, giving you a sweetly kiss, and you return again to your house

You arrive perfectly after a time without any problems, you took the decision of get naked in front of the mirror and study how many itchs do you have in all your body, you didn´t know but that idea appears immediately in your mind accepting it...

prylly

Aug 29, 2015
Kolt

Kolt was scratching himself all the way home, trying keep himself from irritating his skin to much as he quickly shuts the door once he was home. He didn't wast time getting out of his clothes, trying to get the ichier places as he moves to the bedroom where the full body mirror was, trying to see the full extent of the itching.

dybbuk

Feb 8, 2016
Lester

Lester finished masturbating, stepped out of the shower, dried off, and got dressed.

"What was I doing...?  Ah right, I was supposed to head for the hotel!" Lester said

"which hotel was it again?" Lester said to himself while scratching his back.

"I'm sure if I see it I'll know it."  Lester reassures himself, getting on his computer to look up local hotels.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Kolt

When you see your full naked body in the full mirror, you see that all the itchs are around of 5 or 6 (3 on your back neck and extending festering black ichor) that you have on your body, 1 on each arm (the same like the neck) and the last of all them, the most giant itch in your rock hard cock, instead of nervously you feel pleasure as you see your rock hard cock all black ichoring ¿black semen?..., immediately you fuck yourself and lose your conscious with the vision of a strange building in a city...

-----------------------------------

Lester Barnes

While you continue your scratching in all your body, including your rock hard cock... that cums more black semen, you try to remember the name of the hotel that the females figures said you but you didn´t remember that name, you try to concentrate on the name, but you can´t get it, including the fact that you see all the hotels in the city, news and olders...

Of moment, your mind is being assaulted permanently with the enjoy of the pleasure liking the pleasure with the scratching of your back and also your cock..., concentrating in the sensation permanent and fused of the scratching with the pleasure, in a moment your mind shots to you that you are surrounded by all black females figures in silence while they lick your body...  

prylly

Aug 29, 2015
Kolt

Kolt was taken aback by the sight of his body, worried about what was happening to him as his eyes locked onto his own dick. He was worried, a passing thought about heading to the Hospital as he he was covered in the black ichor. as she swallows hard. He couldn't' hold back, the odd pleasurable sensation on him making him lose his self control and end soon passed out.

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Elric

Eric's jaw dropped and his heart skipped a beat. This was impossible. It was like some movie cliche or something! Still, his grandfather wouldn't make such a cruel joke. His parents' deaths weren't suspicious. Was he going to die, too? What legacy was he supposed to continue?

Pale faced and hands trembling, he set out in search of shelf R4. There's was no other answer to his questions.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Kolt

You wake up again all naked in your own bedroom of the floor, seeing that the itchs are pulsating enjoyable and with pleasure but you can support that not with a lot of effort, but you can do it. Only the giant itch of your rock hard cock is permanently activated, while the rest of the itchs are only pulsating, you see the rest of your naked body, and it´s normal except for the itchs and the dark color of your skin (not much), like you took a sunbath along some hours...

For the rest of your body, you are in good state or health, in your mind of moment you haven't got any visions of Carly forming part of the living throne, but the last vision of the strange building remains in your mind like a fly around a cake...

---------------------

Elric Herston

You go to the shelf R4, and look the diary of your grandfather, after some minutes of finding, you found the diary, it´s a normal book like this but it doesn´t have written nothing in its cover...

44946865_21450399.jpg

But you know that it is the diary of your grand father, taking that and examine it, you see the letters of your grand father with some notes written directly of your father and mother in its sides...

You have got to go out of the public library as soon as possible to your underground lab...

prylly

Aug 29, 2015
Kolt

Kolt groaned a little as he propped himself up, trying to figure out what is happening with the little information he had. His cock still felt nice, but he was worried about what was happening, especially with such a vivid image of this building in his mind. He wondered what that meant, throwing his head back some as he looked up at the ceiling. "Ugh..." There was something about it that he needed to find out, rubbing the back of his head as he tried to stand up.

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Elric

Elric quickly glanced through the book, confirming its identity. Indeed, it seemed to be his grandfather's diary, and it lacked the labeling and barcodes of the other library books. How had that note been placed for him to find? Why was the diary here? Did a family friend work here, and if so, why hadn't they delivered this to him? Again, the answers were probably in the diary, but this wasn't the place. Leaving the library through a side entrance, he returned to his old, hand-me-down car and headed back home. In his paranoid state, e planned to do his reading on his home's ground floor, where he could keep an eye on his windows.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Elric Herston

You go out of the public library just in the moment that they are closing the building, with the diary of your grandfather in your bag with more questions but a few answers to those questions.

1448983792-syn-hbz-1448983557-elle-interview-kylie-jenner-09.jpg

Without noticing that a strange woman approachs you and accidentally hits you saying...

Excuse me sir, ¿are you hurt?

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((I am sorry Prylly, i thought that i posted to your action))

Kolt

You rub your back of your head with your hand, feeling how the itch had changed into a black festering zone in all your neck, instead of pain, you feel a lot of pleasure, you can support that, and you stop that after a small moment of rubbing.

You have the desire of having all the black festering zone soon in all your body, but you can´t. Of moment you go out after you cover your back neck with a scarf and your own clothes, also you have your own life, with your work and duties forgotten along these days...

prylly

Aug 29, 2015
Kolt

Kolt was soon dressed and stretching some, periodically rubbing one of the black, festering zones all over his body, soon pulling his computer to him to started to try and figure out if the building he saw in his dream was real and where it was...

(Its fine, I expected you to post it sooner or later. :p)

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Kolt

The small rubbering touching of your hand in the black festering zone of your neck is almost dormant and asleep, occasionally it pulses giving littles moments of pleasure while you concentrate in the image that you have had, you find some hotels that are similar to the image (5 hotels), but you are not sure because the image of the hotel is quite different of the hotels that you saw in internet...

Until from your iPhone 7g, it sounds a call from an unknown number...