Thare Plantation Trouble (open for everyone!)

SatanicAble666

Aug 2, 2017
Savannah, thinking that she is hallucinating, rubs her eyes and blinks twice. She puts her glasses on and her eyes widen. "Dad? Who's that?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"This is Lazarus. He's the son of one of my old associates." He says, patting the half demon half naleen morph on the back.
"Yeah. Call me Laz." He says, holding out his hand to her.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh, none, really. I just saw the plantation and dropped by." He says, smiling at her and chuckling. "What's your name, huh?" He asks, tilting his head slightly as he fixes her with his amber eyes.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He bows his head, and turns to Darnock. "Really, sir, if it causes you any trouble, I can just-"
"No no no! Don't worry about it! Really! My house is yours! Able here can give you a bath, and should you wish, my daughter can help him!" He says cheerily.
"I see. Well thank you, sir. I'll be in my way first thing in the morning." He says, smiling. Darnock nods and walks away, presumably to attend to his own business.
"So... Do you?" Lazarus asks, looking at Savannah. "Help Able, I mean. It could be fun." He says with a little smile.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He laughs at that, and pats her head, before walking- or rather, slithering- away, led by Able to wherever his room was. After a while, she hears the sound of running water, and the voices of both him and Able having a conversation. It seemed they were talking about... Able's tribe?

SatanicAble666

Aug 2, 2017
"She was trying to run away to my tribe. She wants to marry my brother. I-I think it's mutual." Able stutters, looking upset.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Really? Why doesn't Darnock let her out? Keeping someone locked in a room their entire lives? That's called slavery!" Lazarus exclaims.

SatanicAble666

Aug 2, 2017
"He's convinced she is gonna get raped, kept as a breeding slave, or killed." Able glances at the door, looking even more unnerved. "If Mr.Darnock hears me talking to you about this, I will get fired."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I see... Did he perhaps consider the fact that since she looks like a Zil, she won't be outright attacked by her own tribe? And shampoo my hair properly. I take a lot of pride in it." He says with a little chuckle.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Right... So as I was saying earlier... Why would the Zil attack That woman? She's one of them, right? Or is it some sort of tribal thing to kill all the outsiders?" He asks.

SatanicAble666

Aug 2, 2017
"Truth is, she was born a human. Her name was Savannah Steele. They can sense it due to her smell being somewhat off from the zil norm."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I'm sorry, did I hear you right? Steele?" Lazarus asks, and she can hear a bit of... Apprehension, maybe surprise, in his voice.

SatanicAble666

Aug 2, 2017
"Yes. Her biological father was assassinated when he first step foot into No Myr's Land on Myrellion."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Uhhh... Actually... No he wasn't. That was probably... Someone else. Because... Well... I'm a Steele too. That... Makes her my... Half sister or something. My dad died of old age. Nothing else." He says.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Or it could have been a false report..." He says.
Then, she hears the sound of splashing water as Lazarus gets out of the tub. Then, she hears the word "Towel", and after that, the sound of light footsteps and a slithering noise coming towards her room.

SatanicAble666

Aug 2, 2017
Savannah slams herself against the wall and scrambles to find an exit, not wanting to be found with her cunthole leaking her daddy's cum.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Unfortunately for her, Darnock knew better than to leave her in a room with windows.
As she scrambles to find an exit, Lazarus opens the door. "Hey. We need to talk." He says, closing the door, and not even batting an eye at the cum dripping out of her. "You might be my sister, by the way." He says, looking slightly grossed out.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Umm... What?" He asks, raising an eyebrow, before shaking his head. "Nevermind. Okay look. How long has that old pervert kept you here?" He asks, grabbing her shoulders and turning her to face him.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"You've been locked up in here for seven years!? That fucking-!" He hisses, before looking at the door, and then back to her. "Okay. Since you're family, I'm getting you the fuck out of here, alright? For fuck's sake, stay here for now, and don't go anywhere!" He says, slithering out and shutting the door.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He comes back a while later, now kitted out in full gear, which happened to be a suit of goo armor, and a plasma axe. He was wearing some rather... Risqué underwear. A cherry red thong barely covered his package, and he was wearing a mesh shirt that left his nipples exposed. Since the suit was transparent, she could see pretty much... Everything there was to see.
"Alright. Come on. I'm going wake that old fart up and tell him I'm taking you. And if he refuses..." He holds up a strange gun that has prongs on it, with electricity flickering between the prongs. "I'll just put him to sleep."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Lazarus slithers all the way to Darnock's room, before pounding on the door to wake the old man up.