Tentacool

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I wish they'd stop gating more and more content behind keeping her around....
It isn't even that good of a mod! :V
Even though it gives you some nice traits, but still very below the usual TiTS standard.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Meh another complain of stuff gated behind our not so loved Dr. ^^

If that illegal stuff making some other npc to also cover this could help...in theory.

K

Krynh

What are all the effects of taking it? There's no wiki page and searching the forum returns this thread only.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
What are all the effects of taking it? There's no wiki page and searching the forum returns this thread only.
It changes your body parts into tentacles basically. Hair, legs, arms, dick, etc. (The text for the TF effects is rather underpar compared to other TFs from what I've seen in the github code), and comes with a bad end if you take it again while having TFed everything on your body into tentacles.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krynh

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
and comes with a bad end if you take it again while having TFed everything on your body into tentacles.

THAT'S how it decides the bad end? I thought there was a flag or something tracking how many times you used it, was breaking my neck trying to find it. This helps me big time!

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Are there any prerequisites for gaining tentacle legs?

tehRei93

Mar 18, 2017
Question, do the various TFs for Tentacool effect any scenes with various characters, or is it just purely cosmetic at the moment?

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Question, do the various TFs for Tentacool effect any scenes with various characters, or is it just purely cosmetic at the moment?
Much like being a 4+ legged taur, none. Until someone writes a tentacle fetishist NPC you won't have any unique scenes.

tehRei93

Mar 18, 2017
Much like being a 4+ legged taur, none. Until someone writes a tentacle fetishist NPC you won't have any unique scenes.
Well that's just disappointing. I had hoped there would at least be some unique oral scenes for having the tentacle-tongue, but alas...