Tentacle Slave [HTML; Open World; Tentacles, futa, BE, anthro, preg, other various TFs]

mouseguru

Jul 16, 2016
I've been steadily developing a Twine HTML game called Tentacle Slave, and I'm finally ready to inflict it on the H-public at large.

I haven't frequented Fenoxo's forums much in the past. Instead, I've mainly haunted futanaripalace.com and (sometimes) F-list. Those of you familiar with futanaripalace.com may know me from the content I added to Slave Maker 3 back in the day -- including the buggy "Tentacle Raid" plugin which had to be removed because it broke certain things. Well, it's back. Sort of.

SM3 has its limitations, among them that it's Flash-based, and that the main mechanic of the game -- slave training -- doesn't necessarily DIRECTLY intersect with the whole purpose behind the "Tentacle Raid" addition.

On the other hand, some of you from futanaripalace.com might also know me from some of the very sophisticated role-plays I've written there. Among them is one based on the Tentacle Raid itself, with myself and Kaizer Ryu. The RP sadly never finished, but that doesn't mean the concept is dead.

I've recently looked at some of the other games on here, on tfgamessite and elsewhere. CoC and TiTs aside, there are many other excellent games out there written by some very capable authors, and found myself wanting to make a game too. Except...I didn't really have a good idea for one.

Then I remembered the unfinished "Tentacle Raid" SM3 plugin (which I can't even find any more, and I lost it off of my hard drive, to boot!), and the unfinished "Tentacle Raid" RP. So I present to you...Tentacle Slave.

This is an adaptation of the general ideas from the Tentacle Raid, but without setting them in SM3. It's still an open-world game, like SM3 -- and CoC and TiTs, which deserve their fair share of inspiration for this game as well -- but with tentacles (and lots of transformation!) as the main focus of the game. Yes, you can buy a slave and hire a servant, like in SM3, but the point of the game is NOT to train your slave to sell her (or him), but instead to earn a good living in the merchant city of Tyrmidon. And when a mysterious woman visits you, and tentacles start paying much more attention to you...to find a way to deal with said unwanted (or perhaps wanted?) attention.

The game has multiple professions -- Hunter, Alchemist, and Sorceress. A Hunter can make traps to catch creatures in the forest (and later elsewhere), including tentacle creatures. An Alchemist can brew potions, some of which may have transformative effects. A Sorceress can cast magical spells or imbue items with magical power.

All of this content is ABSOLUTELY, COMPLETELY FREE.

I did start a Patreon for additional paid content, however. There will be a fourth profession -- the Witch -- who will be able to curse someone who has personally done her (or him) an injustice or perceived injustice. (The game will rather loosely follow this requirement.) The curse will reward that person with his or her "just desserts." The greater the injustice, the more powerful the curse. What this will mean in practice is lots of unique scenes and unique story paths in the game.

Anyway, I do freelance web development as a day job and I'm often working morning till night with not much time to spend on fun stuff. Putting this up on a Patreon will help me to continue developing this game, and fully realize the Tentacle Raid the way it was meant to be.

You can see the game (as well as many other excellent games) on tfgamessite. Here's the game discussion thread there. Finally, here's my Patreon.

Hopefully, some of you out there would like to see more of this developed, just as much as I would.

Here's a short list of what's planned for the game, in a general sense.

• Some combat -- not a lot since the game isn't going to be about grinding experience.
  • Multiple main story paths -- there are three professions already (more are planned for paid content), with each offering some unique scenes and opportunities. Also, there will be two main options vs. the tentacles that plague you. Submit to them (the "submit" path) or attempt to dominate and control them (the "control" path).
  • Lots and lots of TF events. Some are one-time events but many can happen for multiple characters. BE and cock-shrinking are already present. Tentacle sex and tentacle pregnancy are already a thing as well. Other planned kinks are listed below.
  • Story intrigue! This game actually HAS A PLOT. There are lots of different things to do. You can follow the main quest or divert and do any number of (planned, with a few already implemented) side quests.

Planned kinks listed below. All of these are optional and none of them are "forced" on your character without you getting at least a hint of what's coming beforehand.

• Breast expansion (several events will involve this)
  • Lactation
  • Cock growth, cock shrinking
  • Futanarization
  • Multicock
  • Multibreast
  • MTF
  • Anthro
  • Taur
  • Dicknipples
  • Cuntnipples / breast-wombs
  • Pregnancy
  • Breast pregnancy
  • Dicktongues
  • Latex
  • Merging (two creatures merging into one)
  • Living bodysuits
  • Succubus TF
And probably much, much more.

For the other Twine game developers out there, I recently discovered a package called "Tweego" which is a command-line compiler for Twine games. With it, it's possible to build a Twine game from multiple source files. I've actually already separated out most of the passages in my game and created a set of "open world" library files for other authors who might be interested in developing their own games like this. I'm probably going to open-source my game files at some point (minus the paid content, of course) like the author of Lilith's Throne did recently.

For those developers out there who might be interested in what I've written (managing inventory, player and NPC TFs, sex acts, combat, etc.) contact me privately.

buffmuffin

Apr 5, 2016
The tentacle plot line of SM3 was always my favorite aspect of the game.

Will this new game contain images, or is it strictly text based?

mouseguru

Jul 16, 2016
While I'd love to have images in the game, at this early stage of development that's not feasible. I'm not an artist so I'd have to commission art. I would like to do that at some point but it's unlikely to happen in the very near future.

The first artwork that will likely get commissioned will be for one-off or unique scenes. Next will be art for different NPCs. I don't know that doing art for the main character (since you'll eventually have a wide range of choices of main character) will be financially feasible until the game is making $500 plus a month.

Alternatively, I'd be willing to partner with an artist and share profits, but I'm guessing that most artists who might consider that would want to wait until the game is a bit further along. I'd estimate about 2-3 months before I reach a major milestone in the main questline, so any artwork would LIKELY happen sometime after that point -- whether it's through a partnership arrangement or commissions -- simply because the game will generate a lot more interest at that point.

If enough people express interest in artwork then I'll change my Patreon goals to include commissioning art.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
This sounds like something I'd play. I wish you good luck.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
As someone that quite enjoyed SM3's tentacle raid, I'm really looking forward to see this being further developed. Good luck!

CleansingFire

Aug 27, 2015
I'm getting bugs, like a broken link in the main town menu (fur-something). Also, when both the PC and the servant signed up to model, the first time they tried to do it caused an error. Also, is it possible to do the first quest given by the tentacle hunter? I can't find anything in the forest.

mouseguru

Jul 16, 2016
I'm getting bugs, like a broken link in the main town menu (fur-something). Also, when both the PC and the servant signed up to model, the first time they tried to do it caused an error. Also, is it possible to do the first quest given by the tentacle hunter? I can't find anything in the forest.

Thanks for the bug reports. Fyi, I haven't done extensive testing on the Hunter path yet. Both of those bugs will be fixed in the next release.

The first quest is still in development. I got carried away with implementing it and ended up getting a LOT more sophisticated, with three different branching paths to complete it (and some "interesting" possible side effects), than I'd originally intended. I'll have a new release out either ON Christmas itself, or within a day or two after Christmas.

mouseguru

Jul 16, 2016
Is a Male protagonist planned in a future release?

Yes. Originally, when this content was still a plugin for Slave Maker 3 many years ago, male PCs were a thing. I've actually retained a lot of the branching text for male PCs in the process of implementing various events for Tentacle Slave, but haven't actually added a male PC yet. Partly because I want to put a lot more thought into how the tentacles interact with a PC without a fuckable womb.

In SM3, as a male or herm PC you could get "tentacle altered" such that other NPCs that you impregnate after being altered, would get pregnant with tentacle spawn instead of human (or humanoid) babies. I'm probably going to do that for Tentacle Slave as well, but I'm also debating whether to vary the content a little more.

For a female, or even a herm PC, the "danger" (so to speak) of the tentacles is that you yourself can get pregnant with their spawn. I've got content planned for later on in the game where that will become important. However, I don't want all of the "good" content to be female PC-oriented. Being able to be "tentacle altered" is a good start, but imho is just that. A start.

Anyway, implementing all of the main quest paths for Keawe to create her defensive trinket should take about a month, maybe a bit longer. During the next month I plan to have a poll on my Patreon on what I should focus on next. If you want to join my Patreon, I'll make sure and put an option for implementing a male PC and expanding on that content.

RyanCrossby

Nov 10, 2015
Yes. Originally, when this content was still a plugin for Slave Maker 3 many years ago, male PCs were a thing. I've actually retained a lot of the branching text for male PCs in the process of implementing various events for Tentacle Slave, but haven't actually added a male PC yet. Partly because I want to put a lot more thought into how the tentacles interact with a PC without a fuckable womb.

In SM3, as a male or herm PC you could get "tentacle altered" such that other NPCs that you impregnate after being altered, would get pregnant with tentacle spawn instead of human (or humanoid) babies. I'm probably going to do that for Tentacle Slave as well, but I'm also debating whether to vary the content a little more.

For a female, or even a herm PC, the "danger" (so to speak) of the tentacles is that you yourself can get pregnant with their spawn. I've got content planned for later on in the game where that will become important. However, I don't want all of the "good" content to be female PC-oriented. Being able to be "tentacle altered" is a good start, but imho is just that. A start.

Anyway, implementing all of the main quest paths for Keawe to create her defensive trinket should take about a month, maybe a bit longer. During the next month I plan to have a poll on my Patreon on what I should focus on next. If you want to join my Patreon, I'll make sure and put an option for implementing a male PC and expanding on that content.

Thanks for the reply! I have not played SM3 so I wouldn't know :)
Will look forward for it, keep up the great work!

Dec 26, 2017
So, you've caught my attention with some key words I think to like, namely Open-World and possible future PC Herm. My question is actually somewhat contradictory to this entire game though. Would it be possible in YOUR vision of the game to actually avoid the tentacle lewds through fighting and preparation and actually have some fun with the other parts of the game? I do understand that it's literally THE point of the game, but I've ignored the main parts of games before and still had fun so it's worth asking in my opinion.

Also, I am preferably asking YOUR vision because I think you should make the game YOU want first, THEN go for the Patreon guided path afterwards. Content is just plain better if the creator wants to make it.

mouseguru

Jul 16, 2016
So, you've caught my attention with some key words I think to like, namely Open-World and possible future PC Herm. My question is actually somewhat contradictory to this entire game though. Would it be possible in YOUR vision of the game to actually avoid the tentacle lewds through fighting and preparation and actually have some fun with the other parts of the game? I do understand that it's literally THE point of the game, but I've ignored the main parts of games before and still had fun so it's worth asking in my opinion.

Also, I am preferably asking YOUR vision because I think you should make the game YOU want first, THEN go for the Patreon guided path afterwards. Content is just plain better if the creator wants to make it.

Fyi, herm is a BIG fav of mine, so herm (both with and without balls) will definitely make it into the game. Hopefully sooner rather than later. Sensua in the Church is a herm NPC who's already in the game, and futanarization alchemical potions will eventually be a thing as well.

And yes, it's going to be possible to fight off tentacles or otherwise avoid their attentions. Later on, the game will *attempt* to pigeonhole you into one of two main paths with regard to the tentacles, and one of those paths will involve fighting them off or otherwise avoiding submitting to them, so you'll likely fall into that one.

In terms of making the game I want to make, of course I'm going to do that. The whole point in offering choices isn't to say that I'll leave some content out, but rather adjust the order in which I implement things. :)

Reactions: Marblak

mouseguru

Jul 16, 2016
Ooh, now these are two things I don't see often in games. Color me intrigued!
Now, in-game, how would I go about finding these bits of content?

That's planned content; it doesn't exist yet. Later on in the game, once Keawe's path has been completed (which should be in about a month), I plan on having lots of different tentacle-based options -- including growing a living bodysuit (as well as partial suits, e.g. a tenta-bra or tenta-panties), as well as physically merging tentacle spawn into your body. In addition, once I get Keawe's path finished I plan on tossing up a poll on Patreon for what sorts of things people want to see next.

Fyi, finishing Keawe's path is only a small fraction of the plans I have for this game. There are a LOT of other things I want to add, and I'm sure other people will give me even more ideas and suggestions along the way. :3

Reactions: Kitchie Keen

mouseguru

Jul 16, 2016
Note that male PCs are going to be problematic for at least the next month or so. Although a lot of the scenes CAN internally support a male PC (and a lot of the scenes already have male PC variant text), I took some shortcuts recently with the Bandits in the Forest event, and also with the bonus content. Those would need significant retooling to support a male PC.

In addition to that, part of the main themes of the game is tentacle pregnancy, and part of the inherent "threat" of the tentacles is that they can get you, as a female or herm PC, pregnant. That threat simply doesn't exist for a male PC, so that fact alone would require fairly significant retooling of the plot and storyline. It IS possible and I do plan to eventually implement a male PC, but I wanted to explain why it's quite difficult to do, and no small undertaking.

That being said, I'm planning on posting more polls on my Patreon in the near future, and I'll include a male PC as one of the "you should do this next" options. If you're interested in subscribing for just $1, you can take part in those polls when they come out (probably in the next couple of weeks).

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
part of the inherent "threat" of the tentacles is that they can get you, as a female or herm PC, pregnant. That threat simply doesn't exist for a male PC

Why? Tentacles shouldn't be able to get humans pregnant in the first place regardless of gender. Since they're obviously already magically endowed, just add MPreg to your list of fetishes and you're done.

Don't sweat the details when they're just going to make your life more complicated, especially if it requires you to ignore other, more convenient details in order to do so. Edit: Keep in mind that IRL hermaphrodites can only very rarely get pregnant and tend towards sterility.

Last edited:

mouseguru

Jul 16, 2016
Why? Tentacles shouldn't be able to get humans pregnant in the first place regardless of gender. Since they're obviously already magically endowed, just add MPreg to your list of fetishes and you're done.

Don't sweat the details when they're just going to make your life more complicated, especially if it requires you to ignore other, more convenient details in order to do so. Edit: Keep in mind that IRL hermaphrodites can only very rarely get pregnant and tend towards sterility.

Firstly, I'm not trying to make this game "realistic." It's based off of a mythos established by Slave Maker 3 and played out in numerous other h-games and h-anime. In that mythos, tentacles cannot breed among themselves and require breeding with humans to propagate.

Secondly, Mpreg is a huge turnoff for me and I don't intend on putting that in the game. I'll figure out a different way to make male PCs work.

<><

Jun 22, 2017
Female tentacles that try to get impregnated by males, then forcibly relocating into their home(body?) to lay eggs, mind-controlling the male into caring for it. The ends of the tentacles could work like breirb from Teraurge(image included). You could make it that the debuff from the female variant isn't as bad as pregnancy from the male, but that you can have multiple females pregnant to compensate.

Attachments

• wormjob_m1.jpg
    wormjob_m1.jpg
    533.2 KB · Views: 26

mouseguru

Jul 16, 2016
Female tentacles that try to get impregnated by males, then forcibly relocating into their home(body?) to lay eggs, mind-controlling the male into caring for it. The ends of the tentacles could work like breirb from Teraurge(image included). You could make it that the debuff from the female variant isn't as bad as pregnancy from the male, but that you can have multiple females pregnant to compensate.

In this world, female tentacles don't exist (the same as in Slave Maker 3, the game this is based on). There's a reason for that and it will actually come up later on in the game.

mouseguru

Jul 16, 2016
After giving a lot of thought to adding a male PC to Tentacle Slave, I eventually decided against it...in favor of writing a companion game in the same world as Tentacle Slave that begins with a male PC. See the latest post on tfgamessite.com for more details.