Temple of sin triggering conditions?

Prince Thunder Spark

Feb 1, 2019
In the most recent update the first line of texts states that "If you’ve built the Temple of Mallach and have romanced Kas past the Winter City, there is a new event that may trigger at the temple…". How is this achieved? I have done both a save where I romanced Kas at the city and at every other encounter (including dreams) and after waiting for several days nothing happened. is there some other requirement, such as high corruption?

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
The requirements as far as I know are
  • romanced Kas at Winter City
  • have built the Temple of Mallach
  • have had sex with Cait
If you have all those, the RNG rollover is at the end of the day. Sometimes it's come up for me immediately, sometimes it takes up to a week.

Prince Thunder Spark

Feb 1, 2019
The requirements as far as I know are
  • romanced Kas at Winter City
  • have built the Temple of Mallach
  • have had sex with Cait
If you have all those, the RNG rollover is at the end of the day. Sometimes it's come up for me immediately, sometimes it takes up to a week.
Thank you, so it won't work on my main save but will on the second save where I purposfully did every kas interaction, thanks!

Edit: Nope, nothing. Sexed cait and used both wait and just moving around the temple both the night after and a week after, still nothing.

Last edited:

Prince Thunder Spark

Feb 1, 2019
There's one more, you need to speak to Amina and Imad in the Temple at least once each.
Yeppers, that one worked! thank you!

Oh also, since the text mentions after the city, would my main save be able to as well, since she cuddled Kas at the city? Or would I have to wait for an undermountain kas encounter first?

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Oh also, since the text mentions after the city, would my main save be able to as well, since she cuddled Kas at the city? Or would I have to wait for an undermountain kas encounter first?
Yeah, if you get the extra fight against the Abyssal Thing and the aftermath then you're currently on Kas' Romantic path and can unlock the Temple scene without having to do anything extra at this point.