Tarkus Content Discussion (GENERAL)

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Turning Siegwulfe into a Bimbo-Domme turns her into a bad item. Her switching between lust and regular attacks doesn't help any specalised builds.
IIRC, she's supposed to determine if you're using Damage or Tease and follow suit. If that logic isn't working, file a bug report.

Esti

Apr 18, 2024
I want to ask about prices in shops here because I don't know where to ask. You see, there is that great guy Colenso, who is my best buddy in whole universe , for not only does he buy everything, but he pays a good money for every single item. Or he did in the past. Two weeks ago he could buy "Equine Phallus Complete With Balls" for 15 grand and some extra. He still does for my old-ish characters. But now for my new characters he pays only 4 grand with extra and I don't know why. Is it stats reliant? Version reliant? Class reliant?

Last edited:

Esti

Apr 18, 2024
Did you do his quest on your new characters?
Just checked. No, I did not. Now I did the quest and he pays as much as before. Thanks for the help!

Although I would be even more grateful if you would tell me where can I ask about possibility of making your Siegwulfe into Domme without the bimbo part?

Last edited: