Tainted Space: Another Rush [IC]

TheShepard256

Isabel entered immediately after Khal, surprised at his initiative. As she usually does when entering a new area, she looked around the room she finds herself in to see if there's anything interesting* - or hostile.

*(Things like loot, accessible computer consoles, other things you'd expect would be interactable in TiTS - in this case, battle damage might also count)

Melakoth

Jul 22, 2021
Jason hums, and scans the room, his apollo plasma rifle at the ready.

"This place gives me the creeps. Hope there's something valuable on this carcass of a vessel."

DumbAndDumber

Jul 8, 2022
Khal keeps an eye out for any danger and stays a bit ahead of the group so he can intercept something that might jump them.

While looking around he says "Maybe theres some sorta of bio-scan on this ship, one of you guys could hack it and just like that, we know if theres things alive on board... Though i quite like to go in not knowing what i might find, makes things more fun..." He smirks and tightens his hold on his saurmorian hammer.

Melakoth

Jul 22, 2021
Khal keeps an eye out for any danger and stays a bit ahead of the group so he can intercept something that might jump them.

While looking around he says "Maybe theres some sorta of bio-scan on this ship, one of you guys could hack it and just like that, we know if theres things alive on board... Though i quite like to go in not knowing what i might find, makes things more fun..." He smirks and tightens his hold on his saurmorian hammer.
"Would a bio-scanner be on the bridge or engineering section?"

Jason asks.

DumbAndDumber

Jul 8, 2022
Khal stops for a moment and says "... I dont really know... I just remember some guys on my old crew talking about it when we had to transport someone... They used it to make sure the VIP wasnt going to some stupid shit while we werent looking... Hell i dont even know if thats common on most ships or if my old captain had to steal that from some big tech company... By the way people talked about it sounded very expensive... I think..."

Coltshan

Jul 21, 2018
The ship was an claustrophobic mess, tight corridors focusing entirely on efficiency and uniformity, this made worse by the ships internal turret defense system and defense drones who begin to open fire on them.

TheShepard256

Shit. "Take cover!" Isabel yells as she rushes forward to protect her comrades with her beefy shields. Drawing her twin pistols, setting them to electric arcs and firing, momentarily forgetting that they're not in-atmosphere - without a path of ionised gas to guide them, the arcs simply dissipate into the nearby wall instead of hitting their intended target. As such, she switches to lasers and continues firing.

DumbAndDumber

Jul 8, 2022
Khal's head whips around towards the gun-fire, when he sees Isabel rushing foward he doesnt think twice before running into action

"Now were getting into the fun stuff!!..."

Khal runs past Isabel, his warden shield lighting up as he sprints towards the turrets, at first it seems like a reckless charge until he starts jumping from cover to cover, when in a open area his armor and shields soaks up the bullets until he gets to the next cover, never losing momentum, he runs towards the automated defences with he's saurmorian hammer in hand and with a grin on his face, trying to get the attention of the turrets so everybody else can fight unimpeded and smashing anything that could be a threat to them.

Melakoth

Jul 22, 2021
Also behind cover, Jason takes aim with his Apollo Plasma Rifle, and takes careful, aimed shots, aided by his cybernetics and his suit.

"I got your back khal!"

DumbAndDumber

Jul 8, 2022
(Welp, this game seems to be ded, it was fun while it lasted, im thinking of maybe DMing a game one of this days, if i do it its also going to be on the TiTs universe, if you guys want to participate you're more then welcome to, probably going to do the first post about it next week, sooner if i finish the stuff im currently doing.)

Coltshan

Jul 21, 2018
(Just wanted to apologize, stuff came up and fell down into an depressive state, my brain was lowl on creative juices and I just want to say I am sorry. And hope in the future we can do something new that'll last longer. )

DumbAndDumber

Jul 8, 2022
(No problems man, take care of your mental health, everything is going to be fine. Im sure in the future a opportunity will show up for us to play a game together again.)