Tainted Space: Another Rush [IC]

TheShepard256

With a seductive look, Isabel responds by unbuckling the top parts of her suit and pulling it down. First exposing her shoulders, then her breasts, belly, butt, cock & balls, and thighs until she's also completely naked, accentuated by slow gyrations of her body. Still seductive but also rather smugly, she asks "Does that answer your question?"

Melakoth

Jul 22, 2021
Jason whistles appreciatively. Then asks with a naughty grin,

"Damn, boss lady, mind if I have a taste of that ass?"

DumbAndDumber

Jul 8, 2022
Khal eyes go wide, a grin spreads on his face as he drops the towel, his gigantic mottled pink and black horse shaft covered in soft nubs growing rock hard in a matter of seconds and starts to leak copious amounts of precum, splatering on the floor and making small puddles by the second, its evident that his cock was modded to make his partners feel the best as possible during sex, it is coated in a layer of lubricant that his body seems to produce for easier penetration, it even has a knot at its base.

"Boss..." He says as his pupils dilate, staring directly at Isabel's honeypot "Tell me how do you want it... I can do whatever you want, but im pretty sure if i go in your pussy im going to knock you up..." He says with a growl in his voice, everyone sniffs at the air, a faint smell that makes everyone flush, its clear Khal's pheromones are starting to pour out now that the bull-man is getting aroused, but something feels different, to be more precise his pheromones seem to be more powerful than of those bull-mans on New Texas.

He walks towards Isabel, stopping in front of her, being ten feet tall leaves his rock hard erection in front of her face, giving her a full view of the tree trunk of a horse cock and his basketball sized, packed with cum, balls.

"Tell me how you want it boss..." He says as he stands waiting for Isabel.

Coltshan

Jul 21, 2018
"Captain Steele seems the main benefactor of our operations so It makes sense to defer to to her judgement...that's, you are quite beautiful Mrs. Steele. You should really control yourselves, I don't know how things are done around here but you shouldn't just have sex willy nilly!" Erik comments with cheeks flushed with embarrassment. Your married so why copulate with others?" Geez, it's like Bridger was raised in chaste monastery.

Melakoth

Jul 22, 2021
Your married so why copulate with others?"
Jason laughs out loud.

"Dude, have you forgotten we live in a super over-sexed universe? Shit like this is just par for the course."

He then looks to Khal,

"Hey big man, mind if I eat her ass first and get her ready for ya? Then I could use her mouth while ya rail her."

DumbAndDumber

Jul 8, 2022
"Breed..." Khal says with a heavy growl in his voice, waiting for Isabel to take initiative. "I want the pussy..." He then shakes he's head, the haze in his eyes going away for a moment.

"...But its the boss's call..." His eyes growing foggy again, breathing heavy, waiting for Isabel "...But i want to flood her womb with cum..."

Last edited:

TheShepard256

Your married so why copulate with others?
"Don't worry, all my relationships are open."
Hey big man, mind if I eat her ass first and get her ready for ya? Then I could use her mouth while ya rail her.
...But its the boss's call... ...But i want to flood her womb with cum...
"Well, we should have a few hours before we'll get there. Come on, let's go to my quarters. Erik, if you're not coming with, take the helm - make sure we don't run into any issues, okay?" She began to sashay towards her room, releasing her own pheromones - a feminine, honeyed scent, but also distinctly commanding in nature.

Upon reaching her destination, she leapt upon her bed, face-down ass-up, lifting her fluffy tail and spreading her cheeks to reveal her sopping wet gryvain cunt and plump donut. "Well boys, dig in!"

DumbAndDumber

Jul 8, 2022
Surprisingly Khal doesnt immediately shove his cock into Isabel's pussy, he gets down low and starts to lick her pussy, he uses his broad and long bovine tongue to prepare her first, licking her outer lips and seeking her clit, after a few licks he shoves the whole tongue, squirming and trashing to prepare her for the main course, when she's dripping and ready he gets up, aligning his tree trunk of a cock with her wet entrance. He rubs his flared horsecock into her lips and at first it doesnt seem like its going to fit, but after a few thrusts he is able to sink his gigantic flare into her pussy, a low growl leaving his lips as it happens.

"Boss... when you want to stop just tell me... I can go on forever... I never get tired of fucking..." He shoves his horsecock into her pussy, his flare kissing and scraping against her cervix, a visible bulge on her stomach as he jams as much solid meat as he can and still leaving a lot outside, his full balls slaping against her thighs noisily, staying there for a moment so she can grow accustomed with it. After a second he starts moving, quickly building up a pace where in a couple of seconds he's taking most of his cock out, leaving only his flare inside, and shoving it up again as rough as he can but still paying atention to not hurt Isabel.
The room quickly filling with the wet and loud sounds of Slap! Plap!

After a few seconds it becames quite clear that Khal is also trying to make Isabel cum as hard as he can, he's hands dont stop for a moment, roaming around her body, massaging, groping and sometimes pinching, and every thrust he's clearly focusing on her g-spot, whenever his not thrusting into a sensitive spot his nubs are rubbing into places that are just as sensitive.

Last edited:

Melakoth

Jul 22, 2021
Jason strips out of his augment weave armor until he's just as naked as the other two, and then walk around to Steele's face and presents his cock to her while smiling at her,

"Hey boss lady, want a taste of this while Khal's busy with your pussy?"

DumbAndDumber

Jul 8, 2022
Surprisingly Khal doesnt immediately shove his cock into Isabel's pussy, he gets down low and starts to lick her pussy, he uses his broad and long bovine tongue to prepare her first, licking her outer lips and seeking her clit, after a few licks he shoves the whole tongue, squirming and trashing to prepare her for the main course, when she's dripping and ready he gets up, aligning his tree trunk of a cock with her wet entrance. He rubs his flared horsecock into her lips and at first it doesnt seem like its going to fit, but after a few thrusts he able to sink in his gigantic flare into her pussy, a low growl leaving his lips as it happens.

"Boss when you want to stop just tell me... I can go on forever... I never get tired of fucking..." He shoves his horsecock into her pussy, his flare kissing and scraping against her cervix, a visible bulge on her stomach as he jams as much solid meat as he can still leaving a lot in the open, his full balls slaping against her ass noisily, staying there for a moment so she can grow accustomed with it. After a second he starts moving, quickly building up a pace where in a couple of seconds he's taking most of his cock and shoving it up again as rough as he can but still paying atention to not hurt Isabel.

After a few seconds it becames quite clear that Khal is also trying to make Isabel cum as hard as he can, he's hand dont stop a moment, roaming around her body, massaging, groping and sometimes pinching, and every thrust he's clearly focusing on her g-spot, whenever his not thrusting into a sensitive spot his nubs are rubbing into places that are just as sensitive.
Khal's pace continues to grow in speed, becoming more animalistic by the second, he's breath heavy and uneven, he jackhammers her pussy always paying attention to her reactions, trying to make it as pleasurable as he can to Isabel, after a few minutes he growls.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!... Take it all!!!!....." He's flare bulges as a deluge of cum is shot straight into Isabel's womb, its quite clear he's trying to make her pregnant, the first spray of potent cum is more then enough to fill her to full capacity, the second already stretching her belly to a nine months of pregnancy look, the rest backblasting onto he's crotch and onto the bed and floor, through his orgams he does not stop thrusting and it lasts more than one minute, in fact he seems to grow even more savage after his orgasm ends, his hips now becoming a blur of moviment, growling like a mindless animal but still focusing on her sensitive spots with he's behemoth of a cock, with his hands holding her waist it becames quite clear that what he said was true, he doesnt get tired and he's not going to stop anytime soon.

Last edited:

TheShepard256

seeking her clit
(Gryvain pussies don't have an external clitoris; instead, they have multiple rings of nub-like protrusions inside their vagina, each of which is as sensitive as a clit.)
Hey boss lady, want a taste of this while Khal's busy with your pussy?
Now that Khal was thoroughly into her pussy, Isabel didn't need to keep her cheeks spread. So, she got on her elbows and dived onto Jason's cock, taking the entire thing in one fell swoop. The first surprise he found inside her mouth was her red myr venom, coating his tool in aphrodisiac saliva, followed quickly by the ribs and muscular control of her SnakeByte-enhanced throat. The third and final was when she wrapped her tongue around his member to a degree that would be impossible with a human tongue; when she pulled back, it was still spiralled around it, and as she sucked and deep-throated his modest length, her tongue snaked its way around his balls, coating them in aphro-spit too and helping to prepare the load she hoped to receive.
Boss... when you want to stop just tell me... I can go on forever... I never get tired of fucking...
Was that a challenge? With her mouth currently occupied, she had to find another way to accept it. So, she wrapped her tail around the base of his gigantic prick, right between the knot and sheath, and started thrusting her ample hips in time with his own - whenever he pushed in, she pushed back, tugging with her tail, as if to say 'I can take more'.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!... Take it all!!!!.....
A bit quicker than expected, she was almost disappointed... until he kept going. Taking advantage of his seemingly diminished mental state, her back-thrusts increased in intensity to match his, causing his flared tip to slip not through her cervix, but past it, stretching her vaginal interior past what could be considered safe for any normal being. Indeed, while she might not have been able to take such a monster cock during the last Rush, she had since modded herself to be able to, in any hole; only the likes of Tank Cannon were beyond her.

It wasn't long from there until her first orgasm. Her pussy clenched and contracted, squirting girl-cum along with Khal's backwash; her blue balls (both figuratively and literally) tightened as her own cum, milk-like in all regards except its virility, blasted forth from her untouched cock. While one might have been enough, it was certainly nowhere near her limit - it was quite possible the two could continue until one of them (most likely him, in her estimation) collapsed from exhaustion or dehydration.

Melakoth

Jul 22, 2021
Now that Khal was thoroughly into her pussy, Isabel didn't need to keep her cheeks spread. So, she got on her elbows and dived onto Jason's cock, taking the entire thing in one fell swoop. The first surprise he found inside her mouth was her red myr venom, coating his tool in aphrodisiac saliva, followed quickly by the ribs and muscular control of her SnakeByte-enhanced throat. The third and final was when she wrapped her tongue around his member to a degree that would be impossible with a human tongue; when she pulled back, it was still spiralled around it, and as she sucked and deep-throated his modest length, her tongue snaked its way around his balls, coating them in aphro-spit too and helping to prepare the load she hoped to receive.
The sensations that Jason was experiencing took his breath away.

He lets out a choked cry of ecstacy and bucks his hips forward as warmth spreads all throughout his loins, placing a hand on the back of Steele's head.

"Ah! Holy shit Steele, I'd heard stories of some of the stuff you're capable of but experiencing it first hand is just something else!"

DumbAndDumber

Jul 8, 2022
Her back-thrusts increased in intensity to match his, causing his flared tip to slip not through her cervix, but past it, stretching her vaginal interior past what could be considered safe for any normal being.
"Boss..." PLAP "...you're..." PLAP "...the..." PLAP "...best..." PLAP. Khal continued to fuck Isabel's pussy at a rapid tempo, clearly intoxicated by how good it feels, deep down he knows that if he were to truly compete against Isabel's amazing gryvain pussy he would lose, but he doesnt care, the mere prospect of someone keeping up with him... No, managing to outlast him... Now that makes him excited.

"Here it comes!!!... Oh fuc-MOO!!!" Out of nowhere he lets out a surprisingly cute moo as he shoots another load that is somehow bigger then the last, eyes crossing, a dopey grin and tongue lolling out makes clear that he is having a great time, and just like last time he keeps on thrusting while cumming and once again shows no signs of slowing down, the fact Isabel can not only take him but to handle him like this makes Khal visibly happy, and he shows it by not letting up on the pounding and using his hands to caress her fluffly tail and massage her back in a atempt to give her just as good as he is receiving

Last edited:

DumbAndDumber

Jul 8, 2022
"Boss..." PLAP "...you're..." PLAP "...the..." PLAP "...best..." PLAP. Khal continued to fuck Isabel's pussy at a rapid tempo, clearly intoxicated by how good it feels, deep down he knows that if he were to truly compete against Isabel's amazing gryvain pussy he would lose, but he doesnt care, the mere prospect of someone keeping up with him... No, managing to outlast him... Now that makes him excited.

"Here it comes!!!... Oh fuc-MOO!!!" Out of nowhere he lets out a surprisingly cute moo as he shoots another load that is somehow bigger then the last, eyes crossing, a dopey grin and tongue lolling out makes clear that he is having a great time, and just like last time he keeps on thrusting while cumming and once again shows no signs of slowing down, the fact Isabel can not only take him but to handle him like this makes Khal visibly happy, and he shows it by not letting up on the pounding and using his hands to caress her fluffly tail and massage her back in a atempt to give her just as good as he is receiving
For a moment Khal's hunger for breeding is satiated, he chuckles and says "Got to endure it for now because you guys are probably starting to think im a quick-shot." He continues to pound her delicious pussy as he says it, then his right hand moves to Isabel's asscheeks, teasing her plump donut before shoving a couple of fingers inside and starting to finger-fuck her hard and fast while his left hand slides from her back to her cock, he smears his hand with cum and starts to jack her off from tip to base.

"I had my fun boss... Hm..." He grunts as he thrusts into her, feeling a wave of ecstasy through his body "Now let me focus on you, lets make you cum nice and hard..." He purrs as he continues to pleasure Isabel as best as he can.

Last edited:

Melakoth

Jul 22, 2021
Jason continues to buck his hips forward into Steele's face and puts both hands on her head.

After a few more minutes of this he thrusts forward a final time and lets out a groan of pleasure and releases his load down Isabel's throat.

"Fuuucckkk, boss lady, you have the best throat I ever fucked."

TheShepard256

The two combined actions brought Isabel to her second orgasm, going much the same as the first albeit with somewhat less cum and girl-cum; sandwiched between the two men, there was not much else she could do. She could feel her honeypot genes get to work, starting to convert Jason's load into extra boob-filling strawberry milk (actually gryvain milk, but practically speaking there's not much difference).

DumbAndDumber

Jul 8, 2022
Khal leans foward, still fingering her plump ass, just enough so he can leave Isabel's cock and get a good grasp on one of her full breasts. He never stops his thrusting while speaking.

He looks at Jason and asks "Can you keep going lad?..." His hand squeezing Isabel's tits in a milking motion, he seems do it in a almost unconscious manner.

"...Because if you can keep going..." He grunts again, the same hunger he had before once again visible in his eyes "...I can hold her against me..." He's eyes drift from Jason's and begins to roam Isabel's body, drinking in her beautiful curves "... And you can fuck her ass..."

"What do you think boss? Want to get sandwiched between us?..." The familiar growl once again present in his throat, his right hand leaving her ass to find her other breast, also doing the same milking motion while stopping from time to time to caress it and to tease her nipples.

Melakoth

Jul 22, 2021
He looks at Jason and asks "Can you keep going lad?..." His hand squeezing Isabel's tits in a milking motion, he seems do it in a almost unconsciously manner.

"...Because if you can keep going..." He grunts again, the same hunger he had before once again visible in his eyes "...I can hold her against me..." He's eyes drift from Jason's and begins to roam Isabel's body, drinking in her beautiful curves "... And you can fuck her ass..."
With sweat glistened skin, Jason looks to Khal and says with a grin,

"Oh yeah big guy, I'm good for a couple more times or so, I might not have an almost hyper endowed dick but I was able to get myself some gene mods that improved my stamina more than the average human."

He looks to Steele after hearing Khal's question to her,

"How about it boss lady? I've been chomping at the bit to have a piece of that gorgeous ass of yours the second I laid eyes on it."

DumbAndDumber

Jul 8, 2022
As soon as Khal hears Isabel's answer he grins, unsheating his horsecock from her pussy, unleashing a flood of girl-cum and spunk. He spins her so she is facing him, and holding her by her butt, easily lifts her to his eye level, giving her a quick tongue filled kiss, despite having a broad bovine tongue Isabel quickly dominates it with her longer member, Khal clearly doesnt mind the taste of Jason's cum, when he finishes it his face is flushed and he has a ravenous look on his eyes, the red myr venom clearly taking him by surprise.

"...Full of surprises... i like it... But what you need is to be filled with cocks right now..." Impaling Isabel on his gigantic horsecock as soon as he finishes speaking, he holds her close to him as he starts to thrust into her from below. He spreads Isabel's asscheeks, revealing her plump asshole to Jason.

"Come on lad, lets make her cum her brains out!" He's voice shaky and rough, clearly waiting for Jason so he can truly start to pound her, the myr venom combined with he's treated body demanding him to breed Isabel as hard as he can.

Last edited:

Melakoth

Jul 22, 2021
"Come on lad, lets make her cum her brains out!" He's voice shaky and rough, clearly waiting for Jason so he can truly start to pound her, the myr venom combined with he's treated body demanding him to breed Isabel as hard as he can.
"Gladly"

Jason gets up and positions his cock at Isabel's winking asshole, and after prodding a few times, sinks all the way in to the base with a groan of delight, aided by Steele's slick saliva.

"Awww, mother of fuck, Steele, this is amazing."

While placing his hands on Isabel's butt cheeks, he looks to Khal and says,

"Ready when you are, big guy."

DumbAndDumber

Jul 8, 2022
"Ready when you are, big guy."
Khal immediately starts to pound Isabel like a man possessed, lowering his head and inhaling a lung-full os her pheromones, tongue lolling out and a bit of drool at the corner of his mouth, the myr venom making his already absurd libido go through the roof, he hugs her to his body in a postion that lets Jason thrust into her ass to his hearts content, her head turned sideways, resting on his immense and muscular chest, surprisingly Isabel's cock also joins the action in a unusual way, his desperate pacing and it being trapped between her body and his rock-hard abs that are covered in sweat and other sexual fluids rubs it up and down, making for a accidental but surprisingly good massage.

It doesnt take too long for Khal to cum for the third time, and just like the last two times gallons and gallons of sperm is pumped into Isabel's womb, due to her being hugged her belly doesnt inflate like before, making all the excess immediately spill down onto her and Khal's legs, and once again, just like last time he continues to thrust into her during his orgasm, giving himself completly to his insane lust he continues to plow her from below, his nuts always working overtime to make spunk, always preparing for the next release.

A lust-crazed smile appears on his face as he continues to pump his horsecock into Isabel "I hope..." PLAP! "...Were..." PLAP! "...Faraway..." PLAP! "...This..." PLAP! "...IzhAmazhing!!!" He says with his eyes rolling upwards, at this point the room's air is filled with Isabel's unique pheromonic scent, one that makes those who inhale it adore her even more, with Khal's powerful heat/rut inducing one and the strong smell of sex, if anyone were to walk into this room they would probably cum on the spot, just by being bombarded by all the pheromones and smells, sounds and of course the threesome happening on the bed.

Melakoth

Jul 22, 2021
Khal immediately starts to pound Isabel like a man possessed, lowering his head and inhaling a lung-full os her pheromones, tongue lolling out and a bit of drool at the corner of his mouth, the myr venom making his already absurd libido go through the roof, he hugs her to his body in a postion that lets Jason thrust into her ass to his hearts content, her head turned sideways, resting on his immense and muscular chest, surprisingly Isabel's cock also joins the action in a unusual way, his desperate pacing and it being trapped between her body and his rock-hard abs that are covered in sweat and other sexual fluids rubs it up and down, making for a accidental but surprisingly good massage.

It doesnt take too long for Khal to cum for the third time, and just like the last two times gallons and gallons of sperm is pumped into Isabel's womb, due to her being hugged her belly doesnt inflate like before, making all the excess immediately spill down onto her and Khal's legs, and once again, just like last time he continues to thrust into her during his orgasm, giving himself completly to his insane lust he continues to plow her from below, his nuts always working overtime to make spunk, always preparing for the next release.

A lust-crazed smile appears on his face as he continues to pump his horsecock into Isabel "I hope..." PLAP! "...Were..." PLAP! "...Faraway..." PLAP! "...This..." PLAP! "...IzhAmazhing!!!" He says with his eyes rolling upwards, at this point the room's air is filled with Isabel's unique pheromonic scent, one that makes those who inhale it adore her even more, with Khal's powerful heat/rut inducing one and the strong smell of sex, if anyone were to walk into this room they would probably cum on the spot, just by being bombarded by all the pheromones and smells, sounds and of course the threesome happening on the bed.
With the myr venom also coursing through his veins, and with the slick tightness of Isabel's asshole squeezing his cock, it doesn't take much longer for Jason to blow another load deep into Steele's bowels, coating her innards white with his seed.

"Holy-"plap"Fucking-"plap"Shiiiitttt" Jason groans out as he finishes.

TheShepard256

Assaulted by pleasure in both her southern entrances, there was not much Isabel could do other than wrap her legs around Khal's waist, and her arms around his neck, and tail around Jason's waist, for stability, pressing her face into (and kinda drooling on) the bull-man's broad chest. And cum, no less intense but less voluminously than her previous two orgasms, coating the two larger member's bellies in milk-cum.

DumbAndDumber

Jul 8, 2022
Khal continues his frenzied thrusting, his tanned skin still flushed because of the venom coursing through his system.

"Isabel... You already made this trip... Worth it..." He lowers his head to gently nibble the top of one of her fluffy ears, while he still keeps one of his arms wrapped around her, holding and keeping her close to him, the other slides up her back, past her neck aiming for the spot between her soft ears as he starts to caress and lovingly scratch the tender spot.

His speaks in a panting voice almost meekly, his soft signs of affection completely at odds on how he savagely thrusts into her, though looks can be deceiving since he is always paying attention to how her inner walls react, when she moans louder after a particular thrust he focuses on that spot for a little longer before thrusting in a different direction, always seeking a ring of nub-like clits that he thinks isnt receiving enough attention, his giant flared tip doing a amazing job at stimulating them.

DumbAndDumber

Jul 8, 2022
Khal turns his head towards the door and shouts.

"Hey Erik!!!... You should leave the boring shit to the auto-pilot... Come join us and have some fun!!!..." He chuckles, turning his attention back to the threesome.
"...it doesn't take much longer for Jason to blow another load deep into Steele's bowels, coating her innards white with his seed."

Looking at Jason he says "Come on lad... we gotta make sure our Boss is satisfied... Hrm..." He grunts as he feels the familiar knot beginning to form on his stomach, signaling that in a couple of minutes another huge orgasm is coming, and as he feels it he cant help but grin as he speeds up his thrusting once again

Melakoth

Jul 22, 2021
Normally, Jason would have been pretty much spent by this point, but thanks to Isabel's myr venom in his system, he's hard again in moments and ready to go again.

"Phwew, this myr venom is no joke, alright, let's do this big guy."

Jason then reinserts his cock back into Isabel's asshole and starts pounding her rear entrance with everything he has,placing his hands back on steel's plump butt cheeks.

Last edited:

DumbAndDumber

Jul 8, 2022
"YEEEEEAAAH Lad!!! Lets gooo!!!" Khal almost shouts when he sees Jason starting to thrust again, changing he's pace, going from a quick thrusting to a slower but harder pounding, waiting for when Jason is about to thrust again into Isabel's ass to shove his thick hosercock into her pussy, he is once again using both arms to hold her close to him, his left hand holding her head to his chest so she can just relax and enjoy the pleasure.

"Hrm... I hope Erik... joins us... dont want... Hmm... Dont want the lad... Feeling left out..." He grunts while speaking, the bull-man has an ungodly amount of stamina but its clear a bit of fatigue is starting to creep in.

"Im going to cum soon boss..." smiling, he continues "...Want to keep going, you feel... fucking great..." Even though he is starting to feel tired, it seems like his monstrous libido being amplified by the myr venom can keep him going for much, muuuuch, more time.

Melakoth

Jul 22, 2021
"YEEEEEAAAH Lad!!! Lets gooo!!!" Khal almost shouts when he sees Jason starting to thrust again, changing he's pace, going from a quick thrusting to a slower but harder pounding, waiting for when Jason is about to thrust again into Isabel's ass to shove his thick hosercock into her pussy, he is once again using both arms to hold her close to him, his left hand holding her head to his chest so she can just relax and enjoy the pleasure.

"Hrm... I hope Erik... joins us... dont want... Hmm... Dont want the lad... Feeling left out..." He grunts while speaking, the bull-man has an ungodly amount of stamina but its clear a bit of fatigue is starting to creep in.

"Im going to cum soon boss..." smiling, he continues "...Want to keep going, you feel... fucking great..." Even though he is starting to feel tired, it seems like his monstrous libido being amplified by the myr venom can keep him going for much, muuuuch, more time.
Jason laughs and cheers alongside Khal while increasing the strength of his thrusts into Steel's ass.

"Fuck yeah, let's give boss lady the best fuck we can give her!!".