Tailjobs in TiTs

icecold1039

Jun 1, 2017
Could someone please tell me where all possible tailjob scenes? Is this the right thread for this.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Saendra has one, Anno kinda does, and I think Fisi does as well.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Shade has one as well. Heh heh

Deleteman900

Aug 13, 2017
Define tailjob? Are we accepting cunt-tails that can be fucked? Cock-tails that can do fucking? Just floofy appendages that twirl and twine until your brain melts and their fur mats with gallons of cum begging to spray out onto their back that's just barely out of reach?

One of the best tailjobs I can recall off the top of my head is Tam, on Tarkus. But it's a one-time thing.

icecold1039

Jun 1, 2017
Define tailjob? Are we accepting cunt-tails that can be fucked? Cock-tails that can do fucking? Just floofy appendages that twirl and twine until your brain melts and their fur mats with gallons of cum begging to spray out onto their back that's just barely out of reach?
I don't really see cunt-tails being fucked as tailjob, and I am not looking for cock-tails doing the fucking. What I am looking for the 3rd option.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
I don't really see cunt-tails being fucked as tailjob, and I am not looking for cock-tails doing the fucking. What I am looking for the 3rd option.
I think as Emerald said, Saendra, Anno and Fisianna have tailjob scenes. I believe Tam Tam in the prison also has a small part of her scene that involves some tail jerking as well.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
You can use your tailcunt on a male zil and maybe the male sydian?
They don't see cunt/cock tail stuff as tailjobs. They mean the stuff where normal fluffy tails are involved.