Syri Quest

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
Haha tru tru. We're all getting teased and all we can do is wait :3.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
the real question in regards to siri/anno is if there will be wincest and if we'll be able to use all the dongs on all the holes.
I can see it now, a particularly well endowed Steele with 2+ dongers with both Dorna's in lap, Anno in Syri's, Syri in Anno's ass, Steele in Syri's ass and Anno's vag at same time.

Reactions: Endwar and alkeiser

attaggee

Oct 4, 2015
I can see it now, a particularly well endowed Steele with 2+ dongers with both Dorna's in lap, Anno in Syri's, Syri in Anno's ass, Steele in Syri's ass and Anno's vag at same time.

you're forgetting the tailcock/s which could wiggle up for some oral, or a massive sized schlonger snugly stuffed in-between 2 doggos who happily slurp that juice

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
or tail cunts milking Kaede and Syri while alternating milking them from behind

Azureink

Feb 12, 2017
the real question in regards to siri/anno is if there will be wincest and if we'll be able to use all the dongs on all the holes.
the worst part is, syri already mentions it. Savin YOU TORMENT ME!
you're forgetting the tailcock/s which could wiggle up for some oral, or a massive sized schlonger snugly stuffed in-between 2 doggos who happily slurp that juice
That would be the best. My manly Steele with many penises would die happy.

Redfox26011

May 7, 2018
I'm currently doing Syri's quest, and I'm curious. If you help the doctor guy, does that mess anything up or no?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I think you're subjected to an attack by the base's drones, essentially a never-ending way of pew-pews and shields.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
um hi

semi-on topic but I didn't want it in bug reports:
Hopefully fixed for the next release. Syri's Christmas invitation should appear on Uveto if conditions are right (with slight edits by Savin).
"Slight" edits, eh? Like maybe the word "girlfriend", or some hand-holding? ^_^

Seriously, though, this line's gonna look weird if it's still in for "I love you, too" Steele:
“My, what a catch, Syri[,]” Mrs. Dorna laughs, giving her daughter a look. “Who ever would have thought you would have landed yourself a billionaire?”

“We’re not... I mean... uh,” Syri stutters, blushing furiously. “It’s... it’s not like that! I just-”

Mr. Dorna rolls his eyes and ruffles the hair between Syri’s ears. “We know, sweetheart.”
I imagine Syri and Steele will probably want to coordinate what they tell her parents.

Anyway. Looking forward to Christmas this year!