Syri Quest

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
I have been hearing around for abit something about a quest with Syri and a game tournament. If this is true, does that mean Syri is recruitable after this?

If so, when will this quest be released? or to my understanding regarding the ship priorities (which I am looking forward to blasting my foes to smithereens on the pointy end of my Nova Cannon and looting Pirates off of their stolen goodies and riches), currently backlogged and prioritizing to Uveto related content?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Syri's update will be part of the Uveto content rollout, but I haven't even begun drafting it out. Lots of other shit to take care of first.

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Savin Would this huge Uveto content rollout happen before end of this year or we got more than slim chances for that atm?

AHornyPanda

Apr 5, 2017
Canada
but know, Anno, YOUR DAYS ON MY SHIP ARE NUMBERED.
62072061.jpg

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
@Vio @Lancer

Thank you!

Anyway, back to Syri Quest before it gets somehow derailed hooo!

Regarding the Syri quest btw; is there already an existing file for the entire event here on the forums? If so, may I have the link to see it? Pretty please :toot:?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Regarding the Syri quest btw; is there already an existing file for the entire event here on the forums?

Syri's update will be part of the Uveto content rollout, but I haven't even begun drafting it out. Lots of other shit to take care of first.

That means I haven't started writing it, at all. So no. :p

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Well, guess I'll just have to sit here and jerk off to Syri scenes while I wait
Apropos of that, what's the FenCo policy on fanfic? Creator permission? Fen permission? No fucks given? No fucking way?

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Apropos of that, what's the FenCo policy on fanfic? Creator permission? Fen permission? No fucks given? No fucking way?
As far as I know, if you don't share it, or just keep it private within a small circle, no permission is required. If you want to share it publicly, creator approval would be recommended.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alypia

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

You're welcome to make fanfiction. There's a whole forum section for it!

Talking to creators to make sure you got their characters right is a good idea, but by no means required.

Reactions: Alypia

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
As far as I know, if you don't share it, or just keep it private within a small circle, no permission is required. If you want to share it publicly, creator approval would be needed.
You're welcome to make fanfiction. There's a whole forum section for it!

Talking to creators to make sure you got their characters right is a good idea, but by no means required.
Thank you both very much!

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Yeah whats your beef with Anno bros :3 ? Why can't we have both?

I mean you can have both if you want... and have poor taste in waifus...

Erra or Liamme as a crew member when?

Erra? Eventually.

Liamme? Probably never, we might see him on Canadia when another writer finishes his project and we can thoroughly ship our two characters.

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016

Sorry buds, as cute a trappy ausar as he is, Liamme doesn't really have any reason to be on the crew besides him wanting to: no special skills, no experience.

I mean, the best purpose I can think of is hiding him behind a wall of glass labeled: "Break in case of Heat/Rut!"

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Much as I like pupsluts for mah futa Steele to fuck silly and pupbro's to fuck mah futa Steele silly we do not need to inundate the ship with Ausar's. There are a few alien species in the game that have next to no showings currently, I'd love to see more other aliens being worked on than the already overworked New Texans and puppysluts

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
@Savin Doh! I forgot you typed that :oops: :3

I mean, the best purpose I can think of is hiding him behind a wall of glass labeled: "Break in case of Heat/Rut!"

Oooh that sounds deliciously arousing! Hope you do decide to do that when Liamme is able to impregnate Steele.

Reactions: alkeiser

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I'm not sure about everyone else, but all i want out of Syriquest is to be able to sleep in a pile with both sisters. I'd life-wipe every planet in the game if I have to in order to achieve it.