Sydian Female Armor bug - Unable to access scenes requiring armour break

SgtBlorphin

Feb 8, 2022
I am having trouble accessing the scenes with the Sydian Female that require you to break her armour in combat first (Call Others, Gentle Fuck).
I have tried numorous different weapons to try and break the armour before combat ends to no avail. I have attempted multiple classes and even the new kineticist with its new sunder ability but this has also not worked.
I believe the issue may stem from the armour points being much higher than the health pool resulting in always defeating via health first before you are able to break the armour.
any insight or a fix would be appreciated.
Thanks

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Have you tried Crushing weapons? Corrosive seems to work, as well.

I did find that if her armor is depleted while she's Stunned, she won't change 'states'* until she recovers**, and Call Others/Gentle Fuck won't be available if she's defeated before then.
*As seen by the Bust.
**Or if she's one-shot with no armor.

Last edited:

SgtBlorphin

Feb 8, 2022
Have you tried Crushing weapons? Corrosive seems to work, as well.

I did find that if her armor is depleted while she's Stunned, she won't change 'states'* until she recovers**, and Call Others/Gentle Fuck won't be available if she's defeated before then.
*As seen by the Bust.
**Or if she's one-shot with no armor.
Hi mate,
Thanks for the help, Crushing weapons did the job perfectly and got the scenes on the first try.
Legend,
thanks again!