Suze and Steel's relationship STINKS!!!

J-leaf

Jul 7, 2024
For real.

Personally, I'm cool with muscular d*ckgirls. I like my Steel to both give and receive, Suze being a tall cup of strong joe is something right up my alley... But then I saw her type, and sadly my Steel is a 6ft, 19 inch sword wielding brother. Then I learned she's cool with my type under the prequisite of Steel having to pop a VAG pil!?

For content sake, I decided to go along with it. Just to see what happens. And Suze as a character is really great written, and I love her past, her likes, how she is when set loose, and the freaking slow dancing with her is a really sweet moment.

But then there's the sex stuff, and it feels really weird cause now I feel like I made Steel a bullsh*t Caitlin Jenner the way he gets put down and more so... Even if you pop the pill, Suze will ask who you are, and if you're upfront and honest and tell her who exactly you are (heir to the SteelTech conglomorate) she immediately tells you she can't do this cause "dating her boss is too weird for her."
Oh so dating a boss is where we draw the line, but dating a dude that needs to take a literal pussy pill, THAT'S A-OK!? HELL THAT'S A NEED FOR YOU!?
And there's one more thing that actually contradicts the entire Suze and Steel relationship.
Suze has had bad relationships before with people who lie and screw her over.
And in order to even date Suze, YOU NEED TO LIE TO HER ABOUT WHO YOU ARE!?

Seriously, whoever made this storyline, should backoff from the utensils, they don't need to cook again for a while.

I hope next patch they can kinda sort this mess out because I don't f**k with it, I'm cool with Steel getting booty blasted but I draw the f**king line at having to change his f**king masculinity.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I can see this character was not meant for you in the first place, and so was always likely to rile you no matter how sensitively she was written. However, I'll address your two main points.

Oh so dating a boss is where we draw the line, but dating a dude that needs to take a literal pussy pill, THAT'S A-OK!? HELL THAT'S A NEED FOR YOU!?

I don't think there's a contradiction there. She has an emotional need to not be dating her work superior, and she also has a particular type she prefers to be dating. You showed a lot of interest, so she came up with a work-around for one of those things. You can say she's demanding, and that certainly may be true, but I don't think what she wants are contradictory.

Suze has had bad relationships before with people who lie and screw her over.
And in order to even date Suze, YOU NEED TO LIE TO HER ABOUT WHO YOU ARE!?

Yes, isn't that interesting? It's almost as if the author might have deliberately set that tension up, but didn't resolve it because he was already 156 pages deep on a side project and decided he needed to call it a day on what he had for now.

This is a problem with content in general: you have to strike a balance between semi-regular releases so you have something to show for people's interest and support, and pushing out something that's as fully fleshed out and completed to everyone's satisfaction as it can be. Suze's arc clearly isn't complete, and resolving what you tell her to get with her will be the focus of the next expansion I'll eventually do for her. I appreciate that's frustrating, but that's just how it is when this is in no way your main bread winner. Sorry.

J-leaf

Jul 7, 2024
I can see this character was not meant for you in the first place, and so was always likely to rile you no matter how sensitively she was written. However, I'll address your two main points.

I don't think there's a contradiction there. She has an emotional need to not be dating her work superior, and she also has a particular type she prefers to be dating. You showed a lot of interest, so she came up with a work-around for one of those things. You can say she's demanding, and that certainly may be true, but I don't think what she wants are contradictory.

Yes, isn't that interesting? It's almost as if the author might have deliberately set that tension up, but didn't resolve it because he was already 156 pages deep on a side project and decided he needed to call it a day on what he had for now.

This is a problem with content in general: you have to strike a balance between semi-regular releases so you have something to show for people's interest and support, and pushing out something that's as fully fleshed out and completed to everyone's satisfaction as it can be. Suze's arc clearly isn't complete, and resolving what you tell her to get with her will be the focus of the next expansion I'll eventually do for her. I appreciate that's frustrating, but that's just how it is when this is in no way your main bread winner. Sorry.
Well sh*t bro.

Listen, I like Suze as a character, hell both her design and personality is spot on. It even makes sense for her having a moderate sized "sword" since being around "sword"-swinging Taurs for most of her career tends to push someone to make a change.

And again, I don't have a problem with being on the receiving end of someone's pent up energy. Hells I shared my save edit with you, go to Tavros and you'll see two giant muscular ladies with battering rams in the resident section. (Verusha and Mirrin)
You think they were there when I first booted up the game?

Now those two were heavily doms to begin with, and they're cool with me being who I am, as long I agree with who's in charge.
For some reason, you made it different with Suze. I know some characters have a certain type or requirement of their partner. Rhea Batra does you only if you're a lady and Ara Kei will only do it with you if you're okay with being pregnant after.

Now that doesn't work here with Suze due to one point. You made her cool with Femboys...
And femboys tend to have TWO main holes, same as a regular man.

Hell, I even edited my character to be a femboy inorder to see those scenes, and it's legitmately written no differently as if she wouldn't do it with a regular manly dude.
The only particular scene that is different, is the one where Suze gives Steel a HJ while observing and commenting on their "sword"-size.

... I understand her having a certain favorable type. But if she's desperate enough, which is also said due to even offering the p-pill in the first place.
I don't understand how the work around couldn't just be manly Steel promising that he knows what his role is in this relatioship, not try to do anything funny and do as Suze say without rebuttel. If Macho Steel ain't cool with those terms, he can take a hike. And I'd be cool cause that'll be fair, considering how Suze likes a relationship. But asking/demanding that you need put on a "sucker" even if it is temp, is like Suze asking for a mile, when she herself knows that the inch (pucker) is more than enough to get her where she needs to go. (Climax-ville)

For better or for worse bro, you dropped the ball. That's a fact, at least on that point.

However... I will give you, your due apology over the second point.
Being a writer myself, I can understand the pressure of a deadline creeping up on you while trying to finish the most you can do to a satisfactory level that can also be released.
So for that, I am sorry for not taking in the fact that a possible continuation in Suze's story is still in the works.
Though to be fair, a lot of writers in TiTS have dropped characters at some point and then for some reason or other not do anything with them. Sophora and Jasvalla comes to mind, but again, I don't how the people in Fenoxo or Savin operates, so I'll just sit down over that point.
But maybe in the future whenever there comes a new character, just mention that you either got more plans with them or if they're just a one-off update.

I don't want you to overextend yourself in terms of your job, and I sure as hell don't want to tell you about how to write YOUR character.
But I will ask that maybe you could try to see things from every angle, and maybe update Suze to be cool with a tall, hung, masculine Steel that is willing to be her boytoy but also friend and partner. Pretty please?

Because if my macho Steel has to pop another one of those pills just to work out with that tall chocolate beauty, some poor pharmacy in Canadia is getting the Planet Vegeta treatment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jn_Sinnombre

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Thank you for being understanding regarding content incompleteness. You make a reasonable point about not being more upfront about that here, and I'll endeavour to be more so in future by telling the build-pusher specifically what needs to be advertised about an NPC/piece of content on the front page.

In-universe, Suze likes femboys and c-boys because she finds them cute and non-threatening. She doesn't like males and herms much because she spends all of her working week around them. If you're willing to go the extra mile and take your dick off for an evening, she'll be impressed enough that she'll go out with you. Does that make her irrational? Yes! I don't really make excuses for that. Humans don't always make sense, and they can drive you up the wall with their particular traits, hang-ups and picadillos. I would make a dozen more Suzes before I'd make a moeblob who's perfectly pleasant in every way and never notices, never gives a single fuck about what you, the player, are.

That, and the amount of work I put into the Masc Off content, means that I'm not minded to open her up to male and herm characters. However, I aim to make her recruitable within said expansion, and since I don't want to endure another Ramis shitstorm at that point I'll probably make her fuckable to all, since it would be frankly ridiculous for her to be continually insisting you take the genemod when she's on your ship. I hope that's good enough for you, and I again apologise for this character being a very frustrating near miss for you.

J-leaf

Jul 7, 2024
Thank you for being understanding regarding content incompleteness. You make a reasonable point about not being more upfront about that here, and I'll endeavour to be more so in future by telling the build-pusher specifically what needs to be advertised about an NPC/piece of content on the front page.

In-universe, Suze likes femboys and c-boys because she finds them cute and non-threatening. She doesn't like males and herms much because she spends all of her working week around them. If you're willing to go the extra mile and take your dick off for an evening, she'll be impressed enough that she'll go out with you. Does that make her irrational? Yes! I don't really make excuses for that. Humans don't always make sense, and they can drive you up the wall with their particular traits, hang-ups and picadillos. I would make a dozen more Suzes before I'd make a moeblob who's perfectly pleasant in every way and never notices, never gives a single fuck about what you, the player, are.

That, and the amount of work I put into the Masc Off content, means that I'm not minded to open her up to male and herm characters. However, I aim to make her recruitable within said expansion, and since I don't want to endure another Ramis shitstorm at that point I'll probably make her fuckable to all, since it would be frankly ridiculous for her to be continually insisting you take the genemod when she's on your ship. I hope that's good enough for you, and I again apologise for this character being a very frustrating near miss for you.
First off, thank you for the explanation.
I'll admit on my wrong part on this, I keep reminding myself that this is a video game made by a small group of writers and that complex writing isn't always an expected nuance.
But of course you're right, and I'm honestly glad that you went the extra mile to tell me about the possible future of Suze and how character actually... DEVELOPS!
And the fact, while I'm not really glad about the whole "dance" one has to do in order to be with Suze, I can see it as something that's worth doing due to her character being engaging... And attractive.

I also wanna say sorry, and hopefully we can mark this post as a "actions done by minimal research."

Welp, guess I'll just wait for the next Suze update, and I'll guess I have to call that Canadia pharmacy and apologize for the death threats... Don't ask.

waterpanther7

Jan 28, 2021
Well sh*t bro.

Listen, I like Suze as a character, hell both her design and personality is spot on. It even makes sense for her having a moderate sized "sword" since being around "sword"-swinging Taurs for most of her career tends to push someone to make a change.

And again, I don't have a problem with being on the receiving end of someone's pent up energy. Hells I shared my save edit with you, go to Tavros and you'll see two giant muscular ladies with battering rams in the resident section. (Verusha and Mirrin)
You think they were there when I first booted up the game?

Now those two were heavily doms to begin with, and they're cool with me being who I am, as long I agree with who's in charge.
For some reason, you made it different with Suze. I know some characters have a certain type or requirement of their partner. Rhea Batra does you only if you're a lady and Ara Kei will only do it with you if you're okay with being pregnant after.

Now that doesn't work here with Suze due to one point. You made her cool with Femboys...
And femboys tend to have TWO main holes, same as a regular man.

Hell, I even edited my character to be a femboy inorder to see those scenes, and it's legitmately written no differently as if she wouldn't do it with a regular manly dude.
The only particular scene that is different, is the one where Suze gives Steel a HJ while observing and commenting on their "sword"-size.

... I understand her having a certain favorable type. But if she's desperate enough, which is also said due to even offering the p-pill in the first place.
I don't understand how the work around couldn't just be manly Steel promising that he knows what his role is in this relatioship, not try to do anything funny and do as Suze say without rebuttel. If Macho Steel ain't cool with those terms, he can take a hike. And I'd be cool cause that'll be fair, considering how Suze likes a relationship. But asking/demanding that you need put on a "sucker" even if it is temp, is like Suze asking for a mile, when she herself knows that the inch (pucker) is more than enough to get her where she needs to go. (Climax-ville)

For better or for worse bro, you dropped the ball. That's a fact, at least on that point.

However... I will give you, your due apology over the second point.
Being a writer myself, I can understand the pressure of a deadline creeping up on you while trying to finish the most you can do to a satisfactory level that can also be released.
So for that, I am sorry for not taking in the fact that a possible continuation in Suze's story is still in the works.
Though to be fair, a lot of writers in TiTS have dropped characters at some point and then for some reason or other not do anything with them. Sophora and Jasvalla comes to mind, but again, I don't how the people in Fenoxo or Savin operates, so I'll just sit down over that point.
But maybe in the future whenever there comes a new character, just mention that you either got more plans with them or if they're just a one-off update.

I don't want you to overextend yourself in terms of your job, and I sure as hell don't want to tell you about how to write YOUR character.
But I will ask that maybe you could try to see things from every angle, and maybe update Suze to be cool with a tall, hung, masculine Steel that is willing to be her boytoy but also friend and partner. Pretty please?

Because if my macho Steel has to pop another one of those pills just to work out with that tall chocolate beauty, some poor pharmacy in Canadia is getting the Planet Vegeta treatment.
Sophora's writer william was tapped by Fen to work on Phaedra's main story

J-leaf

Jul 7, 2024
a pirate forum, which Bast is just being an idiot and posting it so he can make a random 'gotcha' without realizing that you would also have to browse said pirate forum to find it.
Random "gotcha?" Why? Does bro have beef or something with Fen?

J-leaf

Jul 7, 2024
With you.
There was no reason to post what they did beyond subjecting you to public ridicule by spontaneously revealing you're a pirate.
Public ridicule?

1 ... I'm already playing an erotic sci-fi game on my phone! If being ridiculed was something that worried me, I wouldn't even be here in the first place.

So if you wanna say my opinion is invalid just because I didn't pay for the backer version this time, I will sincerely tell you to go f**k yourself.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
It's not another forum, well it is but it's for ripping off game developers by putting current backer patches for download for all before it goes public.

a pirate forum, which Bast is just being an idiot and posting it so he can make a random 'gotcha' without realizing that you would also have to browse said pirate forum to find it.
Ngl, I only asked hoping you'd name the site, lol. Sorry.

Not that I'd dip out of the fenco patreons, I just wanna see what else is on there.

J-leaf

Jul 7, 2024
Ngl, I only asked hoping you'd name the site, lol. Sorry.

Not that I'd dip out of the fenco patreons, I just wanna see what else is on there.
It's f95zone.to

... Basically a site sharing and talking about erotica games. Be it 3D or animated.

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
... Basically a site sharing and talking about erotica games. Be it 3D or animated.
Allow me to summarize:

1. You steal a product.
2. You walk up to the manufacturer+a group of customers at the manufacturers public place and complain about the stolen product being unfinished/badly made.
3. Admittedly, you give in on your complaint after an explanation. You concede that you were insufficently informed (good on you for that)
4. People point out to you that it is known you stole the product you complained about.
5. You go "Yeah, I did. Stole it right over there. Others can steal it there too.", to the manufacturer and other paying customers.

Do you really not see how incredibly rude you are with this?

Noone will judge you for being broke, as you claim. That can have a hundred different reasons. The content would have been up for grabs in a months time, though. Being broke doesn't mean one can't wait.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I don't hate on anyone for pirating this thing. You're still entitled to voice your opinion on it.

Only bear in mind that I may not value your opinion as much as the people who support me through my Patreon, who are ultimately the people who funded projects like Suze. Such is how the cold hand of the marketplace works.

EDIT: Wow, you can certainly get a more unvarnished take on your stuff by looking at pirating websites can't you! Worthwhile honestly, like a face full of cold water.

Last edited:

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I don't hate on anyone for pirating this thing. You're still entitled to voice your opinion on it.

Only bear in mind that I may not value your opinion as much as the people who support me through my Patreon, who are ultimately the people who funded projects like Suze. Such is how the cold hand of the marketplace works.

EDIT: Wow, you can certainly get a more unvarnished take on your stuff by looking at pirating websites can't you! Worthwhile honestly, like a face full of cold water.
I do recall one of my friends saying something along the lines of the forum and discords being somewhat of an echo chamber, so I can definitely see how getting a more blunt opinion would be helpful. After all, if you never hear criticism or detractions, how can you expect to improve?

Sometimes you need a little negative energy. Yin and Yang and all that bullshit.

Last edited:

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
That isn't to say that f95zone isn't an echo chamber, too. Calling Savin a cucklord, for example, is a great way to earn upvotes over there. I blame such things on the always unnecessary upvote systems.

The 4chan-thread on the other hand had people present themselves in their most raw and pure forms, like it's the norm on these forums, since there is no rating system on 4chan and the majority of the people over there post anonymous anyways.

But yeah, consumers that leave negative feedback, are usually the ones that care and are also those that creators should care about the most. The ones, that are already happy, don't need catering to until they themselves were to turn into unhappy consumers.

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

Cerneu

Aug 19, 2019
Just a heads up, but J-leaf got clowned on so hard over his inability to find the print screen button he's now directly linking to this thread over there.

lmaoo.png