Super Mom

zenaku

Mar 28, 2016
*snort* the creator is currently bullshittin his way through a bunch of deadlines. Over and over he promises a date for an update, only for nothing to come out and more excuses.

baoka

Mar 16, 2016
Played through it. Good story I suppose. Its not really a game though, more like a visual novel. I wouldn't call it a trainer either. The PC does nothing intentional to drive the corruption of the girls, and doesn't really do much to take advantage. The dialogue and twists were great, but I like game play of sort.

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016
I just played  all the way through and honestly, I found it pretty underwhelming even for an alpha or beta. Like already said, all the events are random and the protag really has little interaction with actually corrupting them... Nor is there no sexual advances between the pc and Helen or Violet. To me the most interesting that I got out of this is wondering what is the name of that game engine, its the same one used in witch and princess trainer.

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
I just played  all the way through and honestly, I found it pretty underwhelming even for an alpha or beta. Like already said, all the events are random and the protag really has little interaction with actually corrupting them... Nor is there no sexual advances between the pc and Helen or Violet. To me the most interesting that I got out of this is wondering what is the name of that game engine, its the same one used in witch and princess trainer.

It's made using Ren'Py.