Sugo Impregnation?

Jan 31, 2022
Basically what the title says; are there any/will there be any plans to allow the PC to get impregnated by Sugo?

Cannibal Cravings

Jan 17, 2023
Well speaking purely from a logical standpoint I'd assume no simply for the fact that Sugo is running a business built around ahem free rides. If Sugo was knocking up all his customers then it'd be bad for his business right? Like if Cait or Salwah didn't have their brand of the harlot it'd make performing their mallachite duties a bit difficult.

With that being said I'm a total noob around here so maybe one of the writers responded to something like this in the past already? From my brief time here I'd ask Kesil, they seem to have an uncanny ability to find older posts or threads where questions like this have already been answered.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I think Sugo is content complete, or at least his writer has no further plans for of him. Still, I would also like if he got expanded on

Well speaking purely from a logical standpoint I'd assume no simply for the fact that Sugo is running a business built around ahem free rides. If Sugo was knocking up all his customers then it'd be bad for his business right? Like if Cait or Salwah didn't have their brand of the harlot it'd make performing their mallachite duties a bit difficult.
I mean, yeah, Sugo is a responsible guy that does no go around knocking up every person he fucks. For he is a professional.
He could be interested in knocking up the champ because he grew to like/love them beyond surface level attraction or working relations. That would be nice.:)

Jan 31, 2022
I think Sugo is content complete, or at least his writer has no further plans for of him. Still, I would also like if he got expanded on

I mean, yeah, Sugo is a responsible guy that does no go around knocking up every person he fucks. For he is a professional.
He could be interested in knocking up the champ because he grew to like/love them beyond surface level attraction or working relations. That would be nice.:)
Yeee this is what i was thinking of

Cannibal Cravings

Jan 17, 2023
Yeah I could get behind (pun not intended) that kind of content. Something about heavily promiscuous characters giving some special part of themselves over to the player always feels really sweet in my personal opinion.

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
I asked bubble about this a while back and he basically said someone would have to comm him to write it.

redlightnin55

Dec 21, 2022
I asked bubble about this a while back and he basically said someone would have to comm him to write it.
Wait. That's an option?!

Hmm, I mean, if that's what's required, I wouldn't have an issue with that.
Weeeell sounds like you'd best get in touch! Take that bullet for the team! lol

In all seriousness though, perhaps that might be a worthwhile avenue for others to go down as well. Huh... I do have a friend who's a fantastic writer and is far more bi than I am and loves him some big bara boys. Maybe I'll float the idea of a commission for some full gay content his way and see how he feels.

Last edited:

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Wait. That's an option?!
Most of the staff writers - Savin, wsan, Tobs, skow, and balak - don't generally take commissions. Gardeford might; you'd have to ask him. But community writers like Bubbles and B usually do, because that's their revenue stream. (I'm not sure about Jstar and Fleep and whether they handle public comms. I know that I don't take them, but I pay attention to what people say on the Discord about characters I write for and think of ways to satiate unfulfilled desires. That's where the Arona dommy-mommy light bondage scene came from.)

This is also one of the two major ways to solve the "[NPC type I want] isn't in the game" issue: either pay someone to write them to your specifications, or write them yourself.

Last edited:

redlightnin55

Dec 21, 2022
This is also one of the two major ways to solve the "[NPC type I want] isn't in the game" issue: either pay someone to write them to your specifications, or write them yourself.
For people like myself, the latter isn't quite as appealing. While I may want this or that included for my own tastes, I've never been one to get high on my own supply, so to speak.

But commissioning someone else to do it seems smart if it's allowed. Though my thoughts were more about commissioning an outside writer for content diversity and not the ones in the community already.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
For people like myself, the latter isn't quite as appealing. While I may want this or that included for my own tastes, I've never been one to get high on my own supply, so to speak.

But commissioning someone else to do it seems smart if it's allowed. Though my thoughts were more about commissioning an outside writer for content diversity and not the ones in the community already.
Content submissions are completely open (with the relevant provisos about who owns the rights to characters and all that). Community regular, complete outsider, whatever; so long as you can produce work that actually works for the game, it's got a shot of getting in.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Yes, I would write it if commissioned. But that's it. As mentioned, Sugo is content complete.