[Submitted] Wang Wearables

• Thread starter Deleted member 15512
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 15512

After writing in the Ideas forum months ago, I finally got around to submitting my first project. It's pretty unambitious, but everyone has to start somewhere.

It's a small list of decorative items or outfits for showing off one's dong. Hopefully they're simple enough to toss in without a lot of hassle. Some of the items might work in the new cockwear slot that apparently exists, so I'm also adding a few lines of description text in case any items get sorted into that category.

Here's my submission.

EDIT: Accepted on the work Trello! Thanks, Fen!

Last edited by a moderator:

Klaptrap

Aug 27, 2015
There should at least be a ribbon in there somewhere.

You know, in case you want to make a good first impression.

Reactions: ShySquare
D

Deleted member 15512

There should at least be a ribbon in there somewhere.

The ball bra has a little ribbon on the cock garter. I could throw in just a simple ribbon, but it feels a little superfluous.

EDIT: Actually, that would make a nice holiday item. Added.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I'll be honest that that title makes me just wanna go on a tangent of alliterative synonyms for it.

Reactions: ShySquare

Khaaveren

Dec 29, 2017
Ninth Hell of the Abyss, BC, Canada
A question: How would the Festive Ribbons be coloured? Would you make them a single colour, or would they be multi-coloured, like a candy cane?
Okay, I lied. A couple of questions: Additionally, would you make them themed for other various holidays? Like, you could have one for Valentine's Day, with colours such as pink, red and white. Have a green one for St. Patrick's Day. A white one with red maple leafs on it for Canada Day. Of course, a red, white and blue one for July 4th. Black and/or orange for Hallowe'en. Brown and/or orange for Thanksgiving, although we in Canada celebrate it earlier. Or (final question), would you just leave it to the player's imagination?

D

Deleted member 15512

would you just leave it to the player's imagination?

Probably that. The idea is for it to be a Christmas-y item, though with some imagination it could fit into any category like how the various chameleon silk garment can be customized for color freely with a codex, so you can assume it's the color you want it to be.

Looks good! Didn't know if you knew about the cockwear slot or not, left some suggestions for tweaking some items.

I did not know about the cockwear slot, when was that added? What other items are in that slot, and how are they mentioned in the appearance description? Part of my interest in those items is that they are worn instead of underwear, so that they accentuate instead of cover. Here's an example of what I'm talking about, but imagine that character is not wearing the rather ineffectual thong under the sock.

D

Deleted member 15512

That's interesting... that might actually work better! The appearance description could state at the end of a penis' description: "This [pc.cock] is clad with a/decorated with a/wearing a [item name here]"

I'll add a few lines after I read the parsing guide again.

Reactions: valkyr42

KidRodent

Sep 29, 2016
You know, the note at the bottom with the note on cages and stuff. If it counts as undergarments, won’t it be as simple as “you remove your armor and chastity cage?” Then it’s as simple as having a flag to acknowledge it in certain scenes.

D

Deleted member 15512

You know, the note at the bottom with the note on cages and stuff. If it counts as undergarments, won’t it be as simple as “you remove your armor and chastity cage?” Then it’s as simple as having a flag to acknowledge it in certain scenes.

Perhaps. Chastity stuff isn't really my thing, but I get that it's a subset of dom/sub play. It would likely require flagging the PC as not having any genitals for sex scenes with some lines added to acknowledge the belt or whatever.

KidRodent

Sep 29, 2016
Perhaps. Chastity stuff isn't really my thing, but I get that it's a subset of dom/sub play. It would likely require flagging the PC as not having any genitals for sex scenes with some lines added to acknowledge the belt or whatever.

Not if it’s treated as standard undergarments.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
I'll be honest that that title makes me just wanna go on a tangent of alliterative synonyms for it.
Willy wardrobe?
Phallus fashion?
Girth guise?
Cock costumes?
Penis peripherals?