[Submitted] Repeatable Anno Pet-Play

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
I wrote up another pet-play thing, and Savin said I should put it in its own thread when it was finished so people can gawk at it. HEY @Savin HERE'S THAT THING YA WANTED!

The scene has a "good girl" mentality to it because Anno's a sweet little puppy who never done did nobody no wrong. So you take Anno for a walk around Tavros before you {hasCock: get a blowy and fuck her //Else: get licked while Anno fingers herself}.

No knot cuddles, unfortunately, because condoms are the devil. Plenty of petting and nuzzling to be had, though.

Anyhow: Repeatable Anno Pet-Play

I read through it quite a few times looking for any errors, but there's still a (large) chance there's mistakes in there, so feel free to point those out, or just give me whatever other feedback you have.

Hope you guys enjoy it!

Thanks to whoever moved this!

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think Savin can move it too since he was tagged anyway so will come here to check sooner or later it.

And another quality writing from Hugs the PuppiesMaster xD Speaking off why you not get such as title on forum Hugs? Or sounds too...hubris one to have it?

Reactions: Agrok

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
And another quality writing from Hugs the PuppiesMaster xD Speaking off why you not get such as title on forum Hugs? Or sounds too...hubris one to have it?

Eh, I'm not too full of myself yet, and Puppy-Master sounds a lot cooler than Well-known member, but I feel as if that title already belongs to Savin.

Actually come to think, Well-Known Member can be a euphemism for "Cock that's been around," eheheheheheh.

Last edited:
Reactions: Agrok and Zavos

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
<Obligatory: Wrong section>

With the shit post out of the way, grats on another finished project.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Eh, I'm not too full of myself yet, and Puppy-Master sounds a lot cooler than Well-known member, but I feel as if that title already belongs to Savin.

Actually come to think, Well-Known Member can be a euphemism for "Cock that's been around," eheheheheheh.

Maybe your title could be "assistant puppymaster"

Also, thank you for the mental image. I'll never look at 95% of the TiTS community the same ever again.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
So @HugsAlright you got any info which version we van expect this to happen? Since now so little people can see additions to github code (and I totaly fine with reasoning to make it private).

Also Savin is our resident analmander. I think if we pledge nice he may let you be Puppy-Master. That still not Puppysluts-Master, right?

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
So @HugsAlright you got any info which version we van expect this to happen? Since now so little people can see additions to github code (and I totaly fine with reasoning to make it private).

I honestly have no idea, but judging by the fact that this got moved, I'm guessing @Savin (sorry for the ping) got to look at it, so maybe he has the answers we seek.

Also Savin is our resident analmander. I think if we pledge nice he may let you be Puppy-Master. That still not Puppysluts-Master, right?

Yeah, I guess, so long as it doesn't harsh anyone's mellow.

It was great :D
Perfectly in character with the snow haired pupslut.

Thanks!

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I can actually answer that.
When it happens :p

It´s kind of hard to predict even for an author when something will be added. Everything may check out all right, but it still needs to be coded in. It´ll be put in the backlog for stuff that should/could be coded, or it might catch Fen and Savin´s eye immediately and they decide to code it in as soon as they can. Even then it´s no guarantee it will happen quickly.
But short scenes tend to have better luck than bigger ones.

In the end we can only wait expectantly.

Also if Hugs is gonna get a title it should be cuddle lord. Or sir Hugsalot. :p

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well shadefalcon with seeing code on github it's easy to predict so I was hoping some 'bird' may tell in secret Hugs about his scene been just coded.

@Savin WOuld you allow Hugs to have granted Puppy-Master title?

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
No knot cuddles, unfortunately, because condoms are the devil. Plenty of petting and nuzzling to be had, though.

But.. but.. my precious!

I haven't gotten to read it yet, but will this allow us to take her on walkies even when follower'd (aka waifu'd)?

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Good news everyone! It's already on the Trello!

But.. but.. my precious!

Sorry, Hugs don't deal with the dastardly rubber demon.

But seriously, if anyone in this galaxy should be on some kind of contraceptive, it's Anno.

I haven't gotten to read it yet, but will this allow us to take her on walkies even when follower'd (aka waifu'd)?

Yup, that's the whole point, now you can slap a collar on her whenever you'd like.

Last edited:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Good new's everyone! It's already on the Trello!
Hooray! :toot:
Sorry, Hugs don't deal with the dastardly rubber demon.

But seriously, if anyone in this galaxy should be on some kind of contraceptive, it's Anno.
"And stay there" - After throwing out condoms.
I share your dislike/unfondness for condoms.

If I were to be a captain of a space ship in TiTS space condoms would be forbidden. Sterilex would be A ok :p
The only rubber allowed onboard would be bubble buddy and latex clothes and the like.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Just handwave it.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@shadefalcon A lil more and I will write down TiTS church of good puppyslut bitchkitty psalms...so far managed to quote part of the 5th psalm ^^

"And the lord savoooor saiddddd. Puuuuurgeeee herrrr with cuuuuum to wassh herrrrr unfaifullllnesss to youuuuu..."

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
was about to say, and so the cycle repeats.
But then I remembered that waifus can love other waifus

Which is why Kaede and Steele need to get together for a scene to "cleanse" Anno.

Also, congratz on reaching 300 posts. :D

Ah shit, already? You people are corrupting me or something.