[Submitted]New sex scene, force futa on harpy.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
I'm making a new scene that's about the champion tricking harpies into consuming an item that turns them into hung hermaphrodites.

The transformation is temporary do to the unconventional alchemy methods you use. It deludes the effects into being a temporary change. However a new mob npc Jade informes you that your actions have led to them creating a harpy plus potion that works well to create hermaphrodite harpies.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19aBh35FWEP5dWZ7cNuSSK1Bt_TdzGxFetvq-5qY5pX0/edit?usp=drivesdk

Last edited:

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
At the time of reading, the doc says you feed harpies:

After beating the group of harpies you walk up to them and demand them to sit tight and wait. Being the losers they have no choice but to comply with your demands and they sit back all while wondering to themselves what could you be up too. Grabbing a bowl and pestle you mix the following ingredients, three blue eggs, one ring peach, one chestnut and one virility booster. After giving it a good stirring you're left with a bubbly dark blue mess.

"I made you girls something, I just thought you could use some food before we had our fun. Must be very difficult for you all to make it by this way."

The harpies are shocked to see someone's actually being nice and helpful to them, despite their past aggression. "Wow, you're actually being nice to us even though we tried to attack you!" Well you are a generous person you say… a very generous person indeed.

Giving them all a wooden spoon the harpies dig right in. They seem to enjoy it and it doesn't take long for the blue stuff to disappear. Happy and content the harpies thank you for the wonderful snack. It's no problem at all you say, now how about we all have a bit of fun. The harpies haven't even noticed that you've given them an experimental potion, not until now. You watch with a big smile on your face as the harpies flush with an on coming rut. What they're about to experience next is something that they've never would have imagined possible.
So is this going to be a gang bang? Are they all going to get dicks? Will they keep them or will a certain group keep their dicks? Is this scene meant to be one harpy or all of them? If all of them, the Wing leader becoming a futa might be a problem for her night time scenes. There are a few problems I see so far.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
This is going to affect a hole group but it's not going to be the same pack as the other ones you encounter. I believe there's more than one group in the mountains so they're a certain group that you alter. It is going to be a gang bang which will result in a new futa harpy mob "member" that'll join the female harpies in a standard fight. You can be knocked up by one, which results in a standard harpy impregnation without a need for another partner to fertilize the egg. You may also have multiple eggs at once. I will have to make an alternate pregnancy for that since you aren't using ovilixer.

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
This is going to affect a hole group but it's not going to be the same pack as the other ones you encounter. I believe there's more than one group in the mountains so they're a certain group that you alter.
Before you go any further, I would ask if this is true. You can tell by the Wing leader being at the head of the group each time. (That is just my theory ask Savin or someone with more info than me.) From the harpy codex I'm unsure how skilled they are at alchemy, they aren't the most smart race after all. I would also ask Savin about there Alchemy abilities, cause if they are unsure how to change back, well its a major change to all of their scenes.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
Before you go any further, I would ask if this is true. You can tell by the Wing leader being at the head of the group each time. (That is just my theory ask Savin or someone with more info than me.) From the harpy codex I'm unsure how skilled they are at alchemy, they aren't the most smart race after all. I would also ask Savin about there Alchemy abilities, cause if they are unsure how to change back, well its a major change to all of their scenes.
Harpies I know for a fact aren't knowledgeable about alchemy and I'm pretty sure it's not just one group attacking you each time, because there're different harpies in each mob and the ring leader has heard of you before which is why she wants you, not to mention she isn't always in a group. I'm sure there are some consistencies but I think it's just random mob for the most part. Herm harpies will be unlocked and will be rare member, maybe a group of them maybe only one in a group.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
This is going to affect a hole group but it's not going to be the same pack as the other ones you encounter. I believe there's more than one group in the mountains

No, it's the same general group every time -- the Harpy Matron's daughters. You meet different members of her clutch every encounter, until Zhara (the Wingleader) shows up and takes charge at level 3. She's always the same character.

Harpies I know for a fact aren't knowledgeable about alchemy

Read Shar again. Her sisters (the other harpies) are the ones making the Ovilixer potions you find.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
Hmm so if it's possible to make this only effects a select few members of the harpy group. That way it doesn't break the lore or effect the ring leader? I could mention the ring leader is down for the count while only some join in. I guess it depends on how large matron's group is in total. If I could spare three or four harpies I could see this work maybe.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
Okay so I think I see what the problem was. I made it so the harpy ringleader is present but your companion has their way with them off screen. Only a selected few harpies are effected and after sex they fly off and can use alchemy to turn themselves back. It's hinted by a new futa harpy Jade that your actions has lead to Shar developing a new potion for creating futa harpies.