Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Ranma is back boyoz.

GothPastel

Scientist
Creator
Jan 6, 2017
Where the crows are.
Have made some edits, added some new scenes, just changed the TF to reduce breast size and only remove additional rows etc.
Waiting for a message back from Savin/Fen to figure out what to do with the genitals rn.

GothPastel

Scientist
Creator
Jan 6, 2017
Where the crows are.
Hey, should have got the stuff sorted w/ Fen there - looks like front mounted genitals and rear mounted ovipositor might be possibly, if a little janky, so I've taken the genital loss scenes out.
Last round of grammar edits, anyone?

Spawn-of-Yig

Jun 30, 2017
Is it alright if I look at your document layout and presentation to assist with writing my own? I'm pretty new here and I'm trying to figure out what is a good document format to present. I've read through most of the documents relating to presenting a idea to Fenoxo's team so I have a good understanding on what to do, but the parser document confuses me. I've noticed that you seem to know how to use parser calls more than I do and your document uses them well enough for me to understand.

GothPastel

Scientist
Creator
Jan 6, 2017
Where the crows are.
Is it alright if I look at your document layout and presentation to assist with writing my own? I'm pretty new here and I'm trying to figure out what is a good document format to present. I've read through most of the documents relating to presenting a idea to Fenoxo's team so I have a good understanding on what to do, but the parser document confuses me. I've noticed that you seem to know how to use parser calls more than I do and your document uses them well enough for me to understand.
Yeah, go for it! It might be worth looking over this doc for the now implemented (and renamed to New Ewe) Ovinium that SheepPun and I wrote: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LUxr8E4qTzy3KeVHd0a0AISNiE9crfA_JElWt08Wdac/edit

Reactions: Spawn-of-Yig

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Now that a drider tf is in, we need a scorpion one, as well. Maybe make it so that you can grow claws in your wing slot, that also give a boost to melee attack!

Reactions: TackyShadowGoer

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Just realized; the TiTS Ed crew are gonna have a bitch of a time coding in the 8 eyes thing.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Well, I thought the 8 eyes was going to be another eyeType in the list of global variables. That shouldn't be that complixated.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Funny thing is yesterday I made a drider character, most of the text and IDs is already in game, so it wouldn't take much to code, since half the work is already done. Also, there is a drider TF item in CoC so they can reuse some of the TF code.

You’re a good 7 feet and 6 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.29 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a set of dress clothes, using a set of plain panties for underwear, and girding your upper body with a plain bra.

Your face is mostly human in shape, decorated with thick, black chitin over smooth, black skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with luscious lips, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. In addition to your primary two eyes, you have a second, smaller pair on your forehead, all of which are solid black. The long, red hair on your head is parted by a pair of cute pointed ears, bigger than your old human ones. Your mouth contains a tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, covered in a layer of thick, black chitin. Shining black exoskeleton covers your arms from the biceps down, resembling a pair of long black gloves from a distance. You have waspish hips that sway to and fro, emphasized by your trim body, and your butt looks great under your gear. A large, spherical spider-abdomen has grown out from your backside, covered in shiny black chitin. Though it’s heavy and bobs with every motion, it doesn’t seem to slow you down. In addition, it is an organ capable of laying eggs into an orifice. Where your legs would normally start you have grown the body of a spider, with eight spindly legs that sprout from its sides. Your belly is fairly well-toned.

You have two large boobs, capped with one 0.3-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink. You could easily fill a DD-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your rear legs. You have a pink, human pussy, with one 0.5-inch clit and an intact hymen. Moisture gleams in your cunt. Moving its internal muscles, you know it has the ability to lay eggs into another orifice.

You have one bum, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Well, I thought the 8 eyes was going to be another eyeType in the list of global variables. That shouldn't be that complixated.
No, the tf data says that you get an eye type, as well as multiple eyes. They are two completely different variables. Which is kinda cool, cause now u can make a character with multiple Gryvian eyes, or some shit. Save Scumming for da win!