Stream your adult games

Dear gamers

Are you interested to stream adult gameplays or watch adult streamers who play mainstream games?

We introduce you Plexstorm, the worlds first adult game streaming platform. Join us for free, any feedback is welcome.

Tell me your thoughts and wishes?

Rfpnj

Sep 24, 2015
I signed up for early access two to three weeks ago, have not once been able to log in to stream.

asestado

Sep 3, 2015
You don't need to know!
My thought is that except some big games most adult games wouldn't like to be streamed, simply because it's just a visual novel or something that after playing it once you don't care anymore.

Perhaps some like kamidory alchemy meister would be okay for stream but most adult games are boring to play with little to no gameplay.

My thought is that except some big games most adult games wouldn't like to be streamed, simply because it's just a visual novel or something that after playing it once you don't care anymore.

Perhaps some like kamidory alchemy meister would be okay for stream but most adult games are boring to play with little to no gameplay.

Hey, we think you are totally right. We hope we can open with the streams a new way to support good game developers to make new interesting adult games with better gameplays. We have a few tools in development to improve that.