Steele self-impregation?

BortBit

Dec 4, 2017
Is it possible for Steele to self-impregnate using the DickTail Fuck masturbation option?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I think you can get yourself knocked up with parasites if you've got a parasitic tail, but no knocking yourself up with yourself.

Though that should be something that should be a thing you can do once for a unique kid.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Gil and his siblings are already self-preg babies from his father, IDK why Steele can't do it and multiple times.

Reactions: BortBit

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
I can only imagine a situation where one self-impregnates themselves, pops a herm baby, and by some more weirdo situation, the parent fucks the herm, then they both get pregnant and have kids. That spider web would be hella thick, I'll tell you what...

Silens Phoenix

Nov 24, 2017
I can only imagine a situation where one self-impregnates themselves, pops a herm baby, and by some more weirdo situation, the parent fucks the herm, then they both get pregnant and have kids. That spider web would be hella thick, I'll tell you what...

Wouldn't that be self-impregception at that point?

Reactions: BortBit

Silens Phoenix

Nov 24, 2017
All I know is, it would be the closest family that you would ever be able to meet. :catte:

They'd be siblings really, both children and brothers/sisters. In the PC's case, it would be almost the same as Vic and Steele's mom having more children, except only half of their DNA is used. Which means the resulting sex would be far more incestual than fucking Shade's tail. And certain groups would have an even bigger objection to it than they do to ShadeXSteele.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Self-impregnation never makes sense in universes where you can shoot loads that flood small rooms, since you'd basically be pregnant 24/7.

Also interestingly enough, self-impregnation will not create a clone, nor will it lead to a freakish baby. However more than a few generations of such an act would lead to catastrophe, unless there was constant monitoring and fixing of any faulty DNA for the babies before they are born. (Thank fuck we're dealing with the distant future where such an act is easy peasy lemon squesy)

BortBit

Dec 4, 2017
So, assuming this was given the nod, so to speak, would it be a relatively simple tweak of the game code to enable impregnation with the DickTail Fuck option, or would it be more involved than that?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
It would need preg scenes written and some stuff for the kid itself. Other ways to obtain it other than non-parasitic dicktails would also be prudent. Like having a sufficiently long and also prehensile dick.

D

Deleted member 15512

It would need preg scenes written and some stuff for the kid itself. Other ways to obtain it other than non-parasitic dicktails would also be prudent. Like having a sufficiently long and also prehensile dick.

Or a modified version of Emmy's herm harness.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
There are plenty of ways to self-inseminate oneself, half of them are just not sexy.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I've seen videos of people fucking their own asses, so I suppose it's a possible masturbation scene if you have the right parts.

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
I've seen videos of people fucking their own asses, so I suppose it's a possible masturbation scene if you have the right parts.

Speaking of videos of people fucking their own asses combined with your profile pic made me nearly spit my drink from laughing. Damn.

KGreed

Dec 11, 2017
That'd be more of a family bamboo than a family tree.

Dolphi

Dec 12, 2017
That'd be more of a family bamboo than a family tree.

If that were to theoretically happen, would they even be able to un-fuck the babies produced? I mean self impregnation AND incest? Oh my.

I think at that point the baby would come out as sludge.

D

Deleted member 15512

I mean, maybe there's cause for an optional bad(good?) ending where Steele breeds with themselves in perpetuity.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
If that were to theoretically happen, would they even be able to un-fuck the babies produced? I mean self impregnation AND incest? Oh my.

I think at that point the baby would come out as sludge.
Depends on whatever genetic anomalies the Prime parent had. So far this is only a two-step incest route with basically a minorly differentiated clone. If the Prime was a designer baby then there's no chance for anything bad at all. If not designer, still not really bad. Lots of stuff regarding the taboo of incest and genetic problems involves many multi-generational selective breeding. A couple times and then nothing else would be fine long-term as the grandchild goes back to mingle with the rest of the galactic whole and all the variation in genes there.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Depends on whatever genetic anomalies the Prime parent had. So far this is only a two-step incest route with basically a minorly differentiated clone. If the Prime was a designer baby then there's no chance for anything bad at all. If not designer, still not really bad. Lots of stuff regarding the taboo of incest and genetic problems involves many multi-generational selective breeding. A couple times and then nothing else would be fine long-term as the grandchild goes back to mingle with the rest of the galactic whole and all the variation in genes there.

Don't forget you can give gene-therapy to your self-cest baby as well. It seems in this case, money solves everything.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Even without directly making an effort for gene therapy after conceiving, Steele has the general genetical tailoring and personal enhancements to make knocking themselves up a non-issue.

Though I imagine that Bridget might have some words with you on your behavior.

Reactions: KGreed and BortBit

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Even without directly making an effort for gene therapy after conceiving, Steele has the general genetical tailoring and personal enhancements to make knocking themselves up a non-issue.

Though I imagine that Bridget might have some words with you on your behavior.

Bridget: "You know, I never thought I would see the day when you would do something so perverted even Victor never did it, you truly are your fathers child."