Starting Races?

Primename

Dec 5, 2015
Will the starting races (Human, Orc, Elf, Cat and Doggo folk) be the only starting race in the game or will there be other starting races be added in later as development continues?

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
I'm sure they will but there's still a lot of things they need to do first. I was thinking of making something a little bit ago.

TackyShadowGoer

May 15, 2017
I would totes love a kirin starter race. One with a humanoid looking face instead of dragon. I like anthro sometimes but I would like something more human every once in awhile.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Considering Savin and co have mentioned multiple times these are THE starter races, I find it very unlikely we'd ever see any additional ones. But who knows.

Reactions: Zavos

Pursang

Apr 7, 2018
I like the idea of having just a few "vanilla" starter races, it increases the value of having good/unique TFs in the game, and of course fits in with the theme of the plot.

P

Proto

Not with the alchemy system as it looks like it is designed to focus TF item results.

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
Speaking of elves is there any particular reason the character creator doesn't give a PC elf one of those marks of the wild (or male elves have the same description as all the other races despite the blurb claiming there are no masculine-looking elves).

The marks themselves sound like a single animal-tail-or-something quality. That could easily get out of control but throwing in a couple of starter options wouldn't be a bad idea.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Speaking of elves is there any particular reason the character creator doesn't give a PC elf one of those marks of the wild (or male elves have the same description as all the other races despite the blurb claiming there are no masculine-looking elves).

The marks themselves sound like a single animal-tail-or-something quality. That could easily get out of control but throwing in a couple of starter options wouldn't be a bad idea.

Marks of the Wyld will be added as soon as we've got some TF items for them to draw from.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
not sure if i should ask here but i was wondering will there be more color options for hair and eye color added later?

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
not sure if i should ask here but i was wondering will there be more color options for hair and eye color added later?
Maybe one here or there, but the character creation options are intentionally pretty limited. Transformatives and customization are a pretty large part of the gameplay you see.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
what about more skin colours? i would love a black colour for the wolf race

But doggos have tan skin under their fur. Not that anybody ever sees it, unless you want to be like this.

pri_43271141-e1497370145614.jpg

Reactions: XBoxMaster131