Starting Over [Archangel] [Discontinued]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Anyone is welcome, provided, of course, they aren't violent, don't cause trouble, and help out with the building of the society." He says, smiling.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"And what... exactly... is this society going to be?" Hina asks curiously "Society is made up of many parts as I would hope you know."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... I suppose... There would be the... Overseers. The people who manage the colony... And then their subordinates... Who would receive the orders, and then pass them on to the workers, who then execute the tasks." He says, scrunching his face up a bit. "Or should all the power be concentrated in the hands of one person? What do you think? They'd have advisors, of course." He murmurs.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"That depends on what you want. If you have a monarchy... single power... then they have to work for the people rather than for themselves. There would also need to be fail safes in case they do get corrupted so the people will not suffer under a tyrant. If you divide power then you have to make sure everyone is on track to keep everything functioning, but taht does mean if one person goes bad, the whole thing doesn't fall apart. They both have ups and downs."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm... I'll think on it. Monarchs... Have to choose their own successor, right?" He asks, glancing at Hina. "Unless they have children, of course."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"It could be an inherited thing... you could also delegate to pass it on to someone who seems worthy to lead. There are many things to be set up and as your settlement grows you will have to start assigning tasks, positions, power... this will not be as easy as "hey everyone, come here and be awesome!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I'm well aware, Hina. That would be a complete disaster. But then again... The ruler shouldn't be ruling with an iron fist." He murmurs, glancing at her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hina just shrugs innocently "AGain, up to you to decide."

(Gotta hit the store)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh just the usual concerns on weather or not we can sustain ourselves or if we will have to trade for some things. Also some... cultural concerns come to mind. There is basically nothing left to go on so you could start up however you want... including some less savory practices."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... We could always start a colony dedicated to Phorsaal. Lots of sex." He says with a snort. "Not everyone would be required to follow, but... They probably will."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Woa! Hold up! you making a worshiping colony for me?! Oh that would speed things up so damn fast!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Uhhh... Well... Yeah. Sure. I don't see why not. Times like these... People need something to believe in. An absent god would not serve the purpose, don't you think?

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Sweet! Then preach the pleasures of the flesh! Indugle in sex constantly... and open a brothel! Oh oh! Maybe sex slaves too! That is fun and profitable! Set up some demon altars too!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Uhhhh.... Let's get the colony started first, before you go crazy over it. There's a chance this may never happen. So... Yeah. Don't get too excited.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
...awwww. Way to get my hopes up! I was gonna suggest a horse jerking farm too... that joke never gets old! Did I tell you that I started a craze on earth where people were jerking random horses cause they thought it appeased me?

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
All over the world! Watching the news was hilarious when it get so wide spread! I nearly passed out from laughing!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Oh my goodness! Hahahaha! I'm surprised they did! But then again, humans will do anything stupid enough. I'm sure a lot of horses all over the world felt a lot of relief! Hahaha!

He's snickering out loud too. Too bad Hina and Chasey can't hear what's going on inside his head.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
They both look at him with suspicious eyes.

Some farmers were putting cock cages on their horses while some even started renting them out for that purpose! It was great... I miss those days.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Good lord that's fucking hilarious. How the hell...? Oh my goodness they're looking at me like I'm mad. They have no idea! Hahaha!

He clears his throat before looking at Hina and Chasey. "Phorsaal was telling me about the times when she was still in power. Apparently people all around the world started jerking off horses. Some farmers had to put cock cages on them, while others started renting them out for jerking purposes!" He says, before dissolving into laughter again.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Chasey bursts into laughter and leans on Rex so she doesn't fall over while Hina blushes and smiles, looking off to the side to giggle to herself.

Well, keep my suggestion in mind and let me know when you find a spot, I can tell the others to move for you.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Yes, my Queen. Although I wouldn't push it on them right away. Maybe once the colony has grown to a suitable size...

He chuckles along with them and shakes his head. "And she's suggesting the same thing now!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
I leave it to your disgression. Now I have to go and listen to people whine about minor details.

"Someone will do it! you know someone will fall for it!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a few more laughs the group keeps on moving, soon out of the city ruins and back into a forested area, though this one is far less dense than their previous forest adventures.

(Gotta go)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh good. Back in a forest. I actually feel at home in places like this. Considering... You know... I lived in one." He says with a chuckle as he rubs the bark of a tree as he passes by.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
It's bark... its rough and dry.

"That is fair enough... and there seem to be an over abundance of greenery around the planet now... Or at least in the areas we have traveled too."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Which is a good thing. Huh... Maybe whoever created this virus had this in mind... In fact... I don't blame them. To return the Earth to its natural state..." He murmurs, quiet for a while, before speaking again. "My father always spoke of how the big wigs would stop progress. How they would work against the scientific progress for the betterment of Earth. Solar power, they made illegal. Electric cars, faced a tough challenge. At ever move... Progress was halted. Maybe... In some sort of twisted, horrible way... This was for the best." He murmurs.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"It was for the best for the planet. All my records show that humans were killing the earth at a rapid pace. In fact, if my calculations were correct, the planet would basically flat line in just one hundred and eighty more years."