Starting Over [Archangel] [Discontinued]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"GAH! Fuck!" He yells, his ass clamping down hard as he cums, spraying a load all over the floor as she suddenly rails his ass hard and fast.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She keeps up her relentless pace, pounding his ass and forcing him to cum twice more before blowing her own load deep inside of him nearly an hour later. By then the feeling is coming back to his limbs as she lays next to him "There... that was much better."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Next time... It's your ass getting the pounding. And I'm never offering my ass again." He grumbles, before throwing an arm over her and pulling her close. "But snuggles is always fine."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hina laughs and holds him tightly as Kai drifts off to sleep.

Time slowly passes by in this small settlement and yet things seem to be moving at a blur. Three months have gone by and things have really kicked into gear. A week after Aila and her people joined in they finally agreed to be branded and join the cult. Two weeks after that they lead a mission to recruit the timid sheep people who gladly agreed to go along so long as it really was safe... and the wall certainly helped with that! Speaking of the wall, it now has metal plated rived over key sections thanks to their local sharp shooter and welder after Maul brought back nearly an entire garage worth of scrap to reclaim. Actual houses have been set up behind the wall and certain paths have been used so often they now resemble dirt roads. All in all it now is a little village rather than a settlement or camp!

What few males remained from Aila's tribe have proved instrumental in setting up the farm and they now have a steady supply of boca berries that keeps most everyone with food in their belly. Aila and her warriors found a very water rich spot and it supplies water to the entire village. The sheep people have turned out to be more helpful than anyone gave them credit for. They weigh next to nothing and their nimble hands made setting up the leaf roofs that much easier. Not only that but their wool can be sheered to make blankets and pillows, some simple comforts that have gone a long way for morale.

All in all the village is is sixty people strong, fifty five of them being mutants and only five being humans. Phorsaal is rather pleased with Kai, but still pokes at him to find more people to convert. As of right now the village is in full swing... which really just means people are putting about doing various tasks. Hina is instructing Maul on setting up a new home while Chasey is hanging out in the look out with Larz.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Wait. Who the fuck is Larz? The welder guy was Ron or something, right?]

Yes, yes I know! Geez. Stop stuffing your dick in my brain, I'm getting it done! He grumbles to Phorsaal, before looking at Hina. "The Queen wants this place to get bigger. More people." He sighs, before looking at the walls. "Is that even possible? We only have so much space... As it is, it's already... What? Three, four people in a house?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
[I thought he was Larz, might have been Ron, I forgot.]

"We do have a limit on space, but there is sitll plenty to be used. if we must we can set up houses outside the wall and set up a guard patrol to keep watch on it."

Don't you sass me! I will stick my dick wherever I want!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Then stick it in one of your slaves! I'm busy here!

"Hmmm... Might be risky. Maybe we can recruit the help of that other tribe?" He asks, raising an eyebrow. "That, or... Forceful takeover." He murmurs.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"They are a warrior tribe. They let actions speak for them rather than actually talking. You would have to convince them that our way is better than theirs... and so far our way is just farming, construction and sex."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"At least the sex should appeal to them." He snorts, before looking at her. "But yeah. We should probably go meet them. It might be better if we could make an alliance." He murmurs.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Remember... their leader is a giant lizard mutant with a temper... how do you plan to work with that?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmmm... What if we got rid of him?" He asks, raising an eyebrow. "Like... Poison him of something. Surely he can't survive that." He murmurs.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"We live on a world where creatures like Maul are not all that rare. I hope you would understand why I would be hesitant to rule out poison immunity."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Assassination, then?" He asks, raising an eyebrow. "But to be honest, that's far riskier." He says, shaking his head.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Even if that did work I doubt his people would follow you. They prize strength after all."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"That would be the fastest way to get his tribe. You beat him and by their rule you are now in charge. Then you can order them to bend knee to Phorsaal."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"But the main problem is beating him. According to you, he's way too strong." He says, shaking his head.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"If you do win though... The wholevtribe is yours. There might be other ways around it but that seems the most direct."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. Do I look like the kind of person who can take down a giant lizard man?" He snorts, raising an eyebrow.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I may have accomplished a lot, but I barely know how to fight a guy who's clearly stronger and faster than me." He says, chuckling.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Send someone from our camp. They'll find out what we need, and they can report back with the information." He murmurs.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"A civilian, of course. They'll blend in more naturally." He says, rubbing his chin. "A warrior would tend to stick out too much."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Just... Be careful." He murmurs, taking her hand and giving it a squeeze. "I don't want to lose you."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"You wont." She kisses his cheek and heads off to find a volunteer. This leaves Kai alone for now.