SSTD Immunity and VKO Question

Gizmo1206

Aug 28, 2015
So its been a year or so since i last played and is VKO suppose to give you immunity for curing any sstd? the wiki says dr badger can only do that(which i know wikis are usually not fully up to date) so its why im asking here.

TheShepard256

V-Ko and Vi can only cure SSTDs, not give you immunity to them (and same with Bianca). Doctor Lash will give you SSTD immunity if you pay for it, which will also halve your current fertility and virility. Tika (the Steele Tech med-bot mentioned in the above post) will give it to you for free, with no side effects. Doctor Badger won't, probably because she invented one of the SSTDs in the first place.

Gizmo1206

Aug 28, 2015
V-Ko and Vi can only cure SSTDs, not give you immunity to them (and same with Bianca). Doctor Lash will give you SSTD immunity if you pay for it, which will also halve your current fertility and virility. Tika (the Steele Tech med-bot mentioned in the above post) will give it to you for free, with no side effects. Doctor Badger won't, probably because she invented one of the SSTDs in the first place.
well currently playing on 0.8.154 and vko on mhenga gave me the immunity which might be a bug because right after hitting confirm the sstd triggered.
so looks like ill be posting this on the bug forums

Melphina

May 9, 2017
Are you sure you posted it in the bug report section? I don't see any bug report for this.

And I can confirm V-ko automatically administeres SSTD immunity on Mhenga whether you ask her to do it or not as a bundled dfeature whenever you get a SSTD treated. Whether or not that was an intentional change I don't know, but it didn't used to work this way. You would think you should get a choice in whether or not she administers immunity.

TheShepard256

Are you sure you posted it in the bug report section? I don't see any bug report for this.

And I can confirm V-ko automatically administeres SSTD immunity on Mhenga whether you ask her to do it or not as a bundled dfeature whenever you get a SSTD treated. Whether or not that was an intentional change I don't know, but it didn't used to work this way. You would think you should get a choice in whether or not she administers immunity.
Yes, they did, and it already got fixed.