[Spoilers 0.7.0] Banquet

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Fucking guys does not make him automatically gay. Bi/Pan people exist.
But also, I was reading it while high on life in lue of my Post Night Shift so i could have missed something. Also, generally, I am not interested in watching others fuck. which did not help the matters.

Last edited:

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
Fucking guys does not make him automatically gay. Bi/Pan people exist.
But also, I was reading it while high on life in lue of my Post Night Shift so i could have missed something. Also, generally, I am not interested in watching others fuck. which did not help the matters.
He has a harem of women that he ignores for a guy. Doesn't sound very bi to me.

TalRasha

Mar 14, 2023
So, a four-sided sutiation: Khor'Minos side, Tollus side, Kasyrra's side and Champ. King on the city's side, obviously, Calise, proxy-Kas is against Tollus, Tollus spy is just a fcking traitor and Champ is on his own. If it had been about "Kas vs city" I would have suspected the prince. Just look at that cut of fuckable meat. Buuuuut consider that our main antagonist in this quest is Tollus i can't be so sure. The prince is still my best guess, but not 100%.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
He has a harem of women that he ignores for a guy. Doesn't sound very bi to me.
He could be just not into them specifically. And while his conversation with female champion also rings those same homey bells, I could just be overthinking.
Seriously thought, if he turns out to be gay, that would be hilarious. A guy that is only into other guys turning out to be evil in CoC2 would feel almost antagonistic in that meta sort of way.

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
He could be just not into them specifically. And while his conversation with female champion also rings those same homey bells, I could just be overthinking.
Seriously thought, if he turns out to be gay, that would be hilarious. A guy that is only into other guys turning out to be evil in CoC2 would feel almost antagonistic in that meta sort of way.
He has his own place that he lets them stay in, but he avoids it.

HughMann

Feb 21, 2020
So my memory tells me that prince is SUPER suspect. Or at least his bed buddy is, but we cannot point directly to him. Princes harem is called big and away from public eyes, so is he protecting them or are they the "Breeding Pit?" The Salamander is mentioned to be much 'bigger' then before, and one of the military officials mentions that he caught him bossing the maids around yelling about an important box (transformatives?) that was dropped or some such.

Princess seems the least corrupt, but I recall someone saying she was involved in the slums where we cannot go to to see what it is like. BUT she seems upset if you suggest assassinating the leadership of the demons. Seems to really want to focus on looking inward, it could be to sow discord OR just it the only thing her dad lets her do being stuck in the city.

King is already the king of the "biggest/best city in the north" but he seems to be recruiting all the strong/smart women into his harem and they seems to be becoming dumber, Mistress of the brothel seems afraid/worried for her friends that joined.

Senator is just a regular old politician imo, slimy sure, but does not really seem to be hiding anything. If you point out the water being odd he seems upset, but more so that his big political stunt might backfire, he wants to look into it.

Only the king and the prince have military power, the pullback to the city, the gap in patrols, and logistics of getting supplies and WATER. They both are also reported to be promoting the lax dress code.

The alter could be defiled by anyone with a dick really, but they would need access to the royal wing/hall.

Reactions: Kesil

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
Princess seems the least corrupt, but I recall someone saying she was involved in the slums where we cannot go to to see what it is like. BUT she seems upset if you suggest assassinating the leadership of the demons. Seems to really want to focus on looking inward, it could be to sow discord OR just it the only thing her dad lets her do being stuck in the city.
When you suggest the corruption has already reached the elite, the king gets really defensive, whereas the princess is adamant in convincing her father that it's true. If she was a traitor, the smart thing would've been to stay silent or even back the king. Instead, she defies him.

HughMann

Feb 21, 2020
When you suggest the corruption has already reached the elite, the king gets really defensive, whereas the princess is adamant in convincing her father that it's true. If she was a traitor, the smart thing would've been to stay silent or even back the king. Instead, she defies him.
Yeah, it seems that the prince being the spy/turncoat seems too obvious you know. Where as the King, while the motive is muddy, (imo,) at this point it feels better to me? Every time you, or someone else, brings up a concern he seems defensive, then pivots right into being tactful/diplomatic. This could be suspect or he could just be in over his head and trying to seem strong and in control.

I'm interested to play though it again once it's concluded to see any obvious clue in hindsight, especially if it turns out to not be the prince.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Yeah, it seems that the prince being the spy/turncoat seems too obvious you know.
Considering the Cal reveal, God reveal amd Cait reveal, something being obvious usually means you are on right track.

Turnbridge

Mar 25, 2023
King is already the king of the "biggest/best city in the north" but he seems to be recruiting all the strong/smart women into his harem and they seems to be becoming dumber, Mistress of the brothel seems afraid/worried for her friends that joined.

But did they become dumber 'after' they were recruited into his harem? Or is it the case that someone bimbified the entire council and he hid them from public/protected them with a cushy position. Also just one of the reasons Feronia's wanted for managerial role. Though she's already paranoid at this point.
I think the later was implied, though I need to have a redo see if there's bits I missed or forgot. The public explanation was something like 'They coulden't handle the stress of the war'

God, I love these investigation bits!

Jackal2

Jul 26, 2023
It also is possible the traitor isn't intending to betray the city but the corruption has gotten to whoever it is and is making bad ideas seem like the way to go. Also of the opinion Vrannus is a bit obvious given how everybody keeps dropping his name. The king taking the women in charge of civic matters of the city and keeping the bulk of their military might behind the walls is more suspect. I don't think he's actively working for the cult but I do think something's influencing his decision making skills.