[Spoilers 0.7.0] Banquet

Malidica

Mar 18, 2020
I gotta say, i might be jumping the gun, but i think it's pretty obvious Armitia is Tira, the name is an anagram of 'I am Tira' and she certainly fuckin' speaks like she's Tira incognito and that's the exact kinda thing Savin would put in the game so unless it turns out to be some elaborate red herring... she's totes Tira. Happy to see another of the Seven appear in person.

Reactions: BolePolArt

King Kenya

Feb 25, 2020
Have I missed something important? I have no idea who the traitor is. I accused Calise, and got some line about being a demon but hating it. That leaves the king, the prince and princess, and the senator. I don't know who is guilty.

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
Maybe so.

If it's her, then Tira was the one who masterminded Kasyrra getting the Ring of Fates. Did she know what would happen when she got the ring? Was this a way to set her on the path to redemption?
Every day she is allowed to roam free instead of being snuffed out she goes around committing more horrific acts against the innocent, she does not deserve higher powers going out of their way to hand her redemption.

Kasyrra gets too much favouritism from the writers when she is literally a demonic rapemonster gallivanting around inflicting misery and corruption on others. She was a victim as a mortal who got defiled into a twisted entity but her actions since that long distant event as the leader of a demonic invading army strip her of sympathy.
This does not even get into the fact her messing around with portals for her own selfish purposes threatens to at any point cause a second Wraith outbreak which is an even greater and more apocalyptic threat to the world than the direct actions of her corrupt demonic forces or casually unleashed hordes of rapist imps.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Have I missed something important? I have no idea who the traitor is. I accused Calise, and got some line about being a demon but hating it. That leaves the king, the prince and princess, and the senator. I don't know who is guilty.
Basically, from what I've gathered, it's the prince. He's resentful over his own sissy-ness, being a femboy in a race of beefcakes, and grew up in peace-time, which led to him being an indolent hedonist. Both of which Tollus capitalised on to make him Alissa's distaff counterpart in Khor'minos. The senator might also be one because people ding him for being a sleezeball, but airquotes "Armitia" strongly pointed towards the prince so I'll take her word for it.
Every day she is allowed to roam free instead of being snuffed out she goes around committing more horrific acts against the innocent, she does not deserve higher powers going out of their way to hand her redemption.

Kasyrra gets too much favouritism from the writers when she is literally a demonic rapemonster gallivanting around inflicting misery and corruption on others. She was a victim as a mortal who got defiled into a twisted entity but her actions since that long distant event as the leader of a demonic invading army strip her of sympathy.
This does not even get into the fact her messing around with portals for her own selfish purposes threatens to at any point cause a second Wraith outbreak which is an even greater and more apocalyptic threat to the world than the direct actions of her corrupt demonic forces or casually unleashed hordes of rapist imps.
I don't disagree with any of this per sé, except that the romance path offers meatier interactions (w/ sex scenes and talky talkies) and a more interesting conflict between us and her. Especially since my champs won't be looking forward to explaining to our adorable dragon daughter why her doting grandma has to go away forever, but on the other hand, having her live with everything she's done, and freely feeling the guilt from all those lives she's ended, ruined or traumatised forever might be crueler than eternity in jail or execution. Plus, since I don't want to play a dozen different saves to get every possible ending, Imma leave myself the door open for it.

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Have I missed something important? I have no idea who the traitor is.
No. The story's ongoing and the resolution hasn't been written yet; The party is setup for the next part of the story and Savin's said that the Reading Comprehension Check will influence the next part. And then what MarcoPolo just said. There's some suspicious things about a lot of characters but one has more than the others: Vrannus is the one responsible for the 'gather everyone in the city and hunker down' strategy, he's the one responsible for provisioning the city including the water supply (which if you've been passing your Reading checks, you'll have reason to believe is the corruption vector), he's been taking over a lot of oversight into the running of Khor'minos and removing women from the council into his and his father's harems, he's the one who started pushing the 'wear as little as possible' dress code, he's the one who spends the start of the party fucking rather than mingling (and there's a very recently defiled statue of Tira in the chapel) and his background makes him sound like exactly the person who would be vulnerable to corruption among the pool of suspects.

Another clue that you can miss if you didn't bring the right person to the party: Someone left a weakness in the patrols that Barney was able to exploit to slip through. And it's mentioned several times that despite not showing an interest in it earlier, Vrannus has been offering a lot of strategic advice due to 'books he's read'.

Oh, and a big one that you can miss: The high priestess who the game practically tells you is Tira in disguise suspects him and gives a very solid argument for it.

Last edited:

Malidica

Mar 18, 2020
No. The story's ongoing and the resolution hasn't been written yet; The party is setup for the next part of the story and Savin's said that the Reading Comprehension Check will influence the next part. And then what MarcoPolo just said. There's some suspicious things about a lot of characters but one has more than the others: Vrannus is the one responsible for the 'gather everyone in the city and hunker down' strategy, he's the one responsible for provisioning the city including the water supply (which if you've been passing your Reading checks, you'll have reason to believe is the corruption vector), he's been taking over a lot of oversight into the running of Khor'minos and removing women from the council into his and his father's harems, he's the one who started pushing the 'wear as little as possible' dress code, he's the one who spends the start of the party fucking rather than mingling (and there's a very recently defiled statue of Tira in the chapel) and his background makes him sound like exactly the person who would be vulnerable to corruption among the pool of suspects.

Another clue that you can miss if you didn't bring the right person to the party: Someone left a weakness in the patrols that Barney was able to exploit to slip through. And it's mentioned several times that despite not showing an interest in it earlier, Vrannus has been offering a lot of strategic advice due to 'books he's read'.

Oh, and a big one that you can miss: The high priestess who the game practically tells you is Tira in disguise suspects him and gives a very solid argument for it.
Very interesting, but what exactly do you mean by reading checks? Like, as a player if you're paying attention? Or if you've seen a scene? Or is there some hidden stat requirement?

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024

For knowing our track record, if the femboy prince turns out to be a villain, our chance to have any meaningful content with him is close to zero. Screw his sister (later), I want him to bear my calfs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MarcoPolo121

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Very interesting, but what exactly do you mean by reading checks? Like, as a player if you're paying attention?
Yeah, whether the player is paying attention or whether they're skimming or only reading at a surface level.

Reactions: Malidica

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Yeah, whether the player is paying attention or whether they're skimming or only reading at a surface level.
But... my Champ is waaaay smarter in-character than my real-life avatar. Can't we just do an Intelligence check, so I can drink some booze in a bar and raise that stat temporarily before the scene?! What kind of game is this that you expect us to read?! I just look at the pictures and keep pressing 1 or Q. Can you make all the good answers and options be 1 or Q?

Reactions: cain.coc

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
But... my Champ is waaaay smarter in-character than my real-life avatar. Can't we just do an Intelligence check, so I can drink some booze in a bar and raise that stat temporarily before the scene?! What kind of game is this that you expect us to read?! I just look at the pictures and keep pressing 1 or Q. Can you make all the good answers and options be 1 or Q?
That's what threads like this are for, where all the the nerds who do read can tell you all the answers.

Iacs

Aug 6, 2021
Had to replay Royal Feast twice, before "Calise I suspect you" became accusation option that seemed locical enough to even appear as option. At first I though that dialog with Armitia has mistake in it. Now I'm stuck choosing whether my character has guessed Calise's problem.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Had to replay Royal Feast twice, before "Calise I suspect you" became accusation option that seemed locical enough to even appear as option. At first I though that dialog with Armitia has mistake in it. Now I'm stuck choosing whether my character has guessed Calise's problem.
No spoiler, but it could be that you have to talk to the princess and say the right thing while doing so.

Iacs

Aug 6, 2021
Princess provides one clue, Armitia provides another, but then I decided to let things continue as they go. Tira is already taking close look at a problem after all.
Calise looks far more salvageable than Kasyrra.

Necros

Nov 23, 2020
Princess provides one clue, Armitia provides another, but then I decided to let things continue as they go. Tira is already taking close look at a problem after all.
Calise looks far more salvageable than Kasyrra.

This is a bit of a spoiler but, currently unused bust of Calise
1710872421992.png
Notice the eyes.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: cain.coc

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Can we threaten Kas? I do like when champion buys non of her shit and just treats her like irredeemable demon she is.

Yokohama

Feb 19, 2020
I know I could make a whole new thread for this but since this is already talking about the events of the bonquent I'll just ask it here.
Knowing what the correct choice is to stop the corruption, who would you say is the correct person to ID if you are corrupt and want to sabatoge the city. I'm eyeballing the priestess for above but do we have any idea rn what outcome will be tracked besides Him and Her?

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
I know I could make a whole new thread for this but since this is already talking about the events of the bonquent I'll just ask it here.
Knowing what the correct choice is to stop the corruption, who would you say is the correct person to ID if you are corrupt and want to sabatoge the city. I'm eyeballing the priestess for above but do we have any idea rn what outcome will be tracked besides Him and Her?
I would say either Senator Khaius or the Princess. The senator is already under suspicion from some other people for being a servant-beating old lech so he'd make a good scapegoat, while the Princess is probably the one who would probably break her father's heart the most (other than his son, even though he already doesn't seem to like him too much and this question is about the exact opposite) if you accused her of corruption and collaboration with the demons.

Reactions: Yokohama

TMithryn

Jul 3, 2022
For knowing our track record, if the femboy prince turns out to be a villain, our chance to have any meaningful content with him is close to zero. Screw his sister (later), I want him to bear my calfs.

I feel the same way! If he is the traitor (and I'd be very surprised if he isn't), I hope there'll be an option to redeem him, or somehow stop him from going full Alissa. Seeing how, by Armitia's judgment, his path to corruption was caused by something of an inferiority complex and feeling like others valued him only for his position, he's definitely got a sympathetic side to him. If a Champ who could demonstrate that they truly care for him not for his position, but for who he is could talk him down before he goes too far, I'd love that. It doesn't even have to be romantic, for any non-masculine Champs - I'm sure a friend would be just as welcome as a lover.

Plus, it'd be a shame if we never got to see that get-together with the guys he mentioned...

Iacs

Aug 6, 2021
So
yet another mask of Kasyrra
. I feel really, really stupid. Did I somehow accidentally end up on Romantic Path? Likely not, as I did not see that picture, only was told a tale.

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
So
yet another mask of Kasyrra
. I feel really, really stupid. Did I somehow accidentally end up on Romantic Path? Likely not, as I did not see that picture, only was told a tale.
This doesn't make much sense if you consider that Calise takes a serious wound from an assassin regardless of which path you're on. If you're not on the romance path, then this is a huge gamble on her part. A pointless one if you've told her that you gave your soul to one of The Seven.

Nerina

Sep 4, 2019

In the sex scene with his slave, they talk about having become much more endowed/fecund, implying they're aware of the changes over time, which no one else seems to be.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Is he gay? Going through him makes it seem like he has almost no interest in opposite sex.

Last edited: