Spam emails [wip]

Rare Pleasure

Jan 16, 2016
there's already a Nigerian Prince style spam email.
As far as I am aware, I have seen most if not all emails curently in the game, but I have no memory of a Nigerian prince style email. There is the one about the russian dick enlargement spam, and somehting about saving a xeno princess, but nothing about "Hey! Give me ya bank details for free money".

Are you sure you remember the email correctly?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
The xeno princess on is what I was referring to. Something about donating cash in order to save her, or whatever. With some alterations, it could totally fit the bill.

Rare Pleasure

Jan 16, 2016
The xeno princess on is what I was referring to. Something about donating cash in order to save her, or whatever. With some alterations, it could totally fit the bill.
this may just be my opinion, but the xeno princess email has basically zero crossover in terms of context, design or anything else of importance. There really isnt a problem.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
this may just be my opinion, but the xeno princess email has basically zero crossover in terms of context, design or anything else of importance. There really isnt a problem.
What are you talking about? It's the same basic concept. Royalty in trouble, donate pls to save them.