Somthing that bugs me....

Reena_Ribona

Jun 8, 2019
So i dont know why but Nykke's lets say new coat of paint as fen put it for some reason is putting me off i think its because old Nykke was a child you could have and have plenty of interaction with and she's the only child steele actually seems to care about (makes does that make sense face) im not saying awgh now shes ruined ii cant do this anymore its i loved the valyrynn stuff especially Nykke as Nykke Steele seeing her no longer be Steeles kid made me confused i mean dont get me wrong i Know why because we cant do her anymore as our kid but i didnt do that most of the time anyway i actually was expecting her to leave the nest to follow in her Qim and Qal and find a mate (not steele of course) and you could find her at uvetos bar now clothed due to steele's instruction of others (aka the ugc law) not taking her nudity well there. So for those who are fine with her new thing cool im ok i guess i just loved the parental bond Steele had with Nykke so for those who do think the way i do my thought to please both partys is kinda like what fen did with the laprinas put a code that brings them back for those who actually liked them id where this code would make Nykke your kid rather than to feels like to me the i just want us to dump our loads into eachother again no offense to those who are ok with it but its fine without its just one of the aspects i felt there was only one of is gone again a steele child that has plenty of ineraction and steele actually cares about cause in the nursury its usally walks into room does a thing leaves area i kinda wonder if the kids actually like our character because of this interaction sorry this is long i just wanted to get it off my mind and sorry it seems like a rant also dont judge my grammer im too lazy for that crap

Rare Pleasure

Jan 16, 2016
Oh wow thats a textwall, use commas man. Im not here to judge but it really makes it hard to understand what your saying (in fact, im still not sure).

like what fen did with the laprinas put a code that brings them back for those who actually liked them id where this code would make Nykke your kid rather than to feels like to me the i just want us to dump our loads into eachother again
There can not be an official method of allowing players to engage in incest, even if its hidden behind cheat codes. That simply is outside the control of fen and the team.

i actually was expecting her to leave the nest to follow in her Qim and Qal and find a mate (not steele of course) and you could find her at uvetos bar
Fair idea, but as has been said before, if you want it then write it or comision it.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Oh wow thats a textwall, use commas man. Im not here to judge but it really makes it hard to understand what your saying (in fact, im still not sure).

There can not be an official method of allowing players to engage in incest, even if its hidden behind cheat codes. That simply is outside the control of fen and the team.

Fair idea, but as has been said before, if you want it then write it or comision it.
You could probably commission B to rewrite that half of Nykke without the incest.