Something I don't understand about Kiyoko and the Kitsune Den

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Man this guest is in for a fucking trip if they havent done convection of mirror's, and why it being a trap is quite a impossibility.
Having done Convocation of Mirrors repeatedly, I fail to see how it makes the idea of a trap/plan an impossibility, particularly considering that oracles/divination can be used to tell the future.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Having done Convocation of Mirrors repeatedly, I fail to see how it makes the idea of a trap/plan an impossibility, particularly considering that oracles/divination can be used to tell the future.
How shortly after said stuff happened when Kiyoko got astral vibe checked.

What reason would he have to lie to you?
Yeah, also considering the state of power the champs soul seems to have over the gods wanting it, lieing to get it would only make the other of the 7 a bit mad that he would do that to get it. Like I think when it came to making the offer to the PC he was being honest, and was speaking to you as keros not the trickster. Now if you want him speaking to you as the trickster do the reincarnation scene where he fucking jumpscares your ass by manifesting.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

JBento

Oct 30, 2021
I'm all but certain Keros did not plan to trap Kiyoko in the jewel and have her seduce you into giving him your soul. The theory I have about that makes a lot more sense.;)

Keros fabricated everything in the astral plain including Kiyoko using the the remains of the real Kiyoko's corpse (who actually died in the attack) to create the ultimate baby maker all he needed was a poor dope to give him the energy needed to release her into reality. You see Keros isn't after the champs soul that would merely be a bonus. what he's really after is Taoths soul, true divinity. But he knows full well that taking on a true god is no easy task and the colonists don't have the strength or numbers to defeat Taoths followers. That's why he created Kiyoko and made her into a veritable baby factory, with ludicrously short pregnancies and birthing children that age past helplessness in a matter of seconds. He doesn't want you to marry her for your soul. he wants you to marry her so you'll produce an army of super babies for him. Just from looking at Kinu who managed to kill a number of Taoths troops single handedly I'd say the results speak for themselveso_O.
The problem with THIS is that it necessitates that gods have the ability to just create souls because they feel like it, which seems a bit iffy. Also, there's no point in Kiyoko's old body, because what she has in the Astral Plane isn't actually a body.

Karamaru

Jan 31, 2021

Props to for explaining Hime so well same as me. I see the cracks in her shield when she is alone with the champ. If you bring Kiyoko, she is much more formal, which is understandable.
Same reason I picked Hime is because I think she would make a better ambassador to the rest of the marches for the Kitsune than Inari would this is speculation of course I don't know if Inari would continue on the champs work on building a bridge between the races of the marches
Also playing through the concubinage for Rindo's content made me realize also the argument of marrying Kinu off to a lesser house and the dangers it could prevent this is spelled out in non Keros champ route.

The problem with THIS is that it necessitates that gods have the ability to just create souls because they feel like it, which seems a bit iffy. Also, there's no point in Kiyoko's old body, because what she has in the Astral Plane isn't actually a body.
From what I understand is that they cannot in fact create souls you need a soul to create another one Mallach for example can only create homunculi such as River they act very human like but in the end they are not real heck the greatest human that ever lived Belhar himself was a homunculus it's also why Lumia a goddess of fertility cannot even have children which Savin himself said that she is quite aware of the irony.

Souls themselves seem more like a mixed bag in the Cocverse. It acts like a limiter on one's magical power and overall physical form, but also serves as the SuperEgo of a person.

Also, fist bump for meeting another Wayhaven fan and all the other fans book 3 cannot come fast enough also N for best girl/boi.

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
Kitsune don't have souls to begin with. He would just need to connect that meat puppet to the oversoul. and by her remains I meant her memories.

JBento

Oct 30, 2021
Kitsune don't have souls to begin with. He would just need to connect that meat puppet to the oversoul. and by her remains I meant her memories.
There is no meat puppet, is my point. What you have in the Astral isn't... well, "real" in a physical sense. If all Keros wanted was a baby-factory, this is way too much trouble to go to, considering the Champ will, canonically, fuck anything. The plan you propose has too many fail points. It requires the intended target (i.e., the Champion) to go to the shrine, find the orb, keep the orb, sleep with the orb, accede to Kiyoko's request, and on and on. He could've just... have you meet a sexy kitsune and then you bang, for a whole lot less effort and risk. And the whole thing falls apart if the Champion doesn't have a dick.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
And boy if there isnt a fine amount of vixens who fit that role lol. And yeah when it comes to kitsune having a cock is quite the major requirment, unless its kiyoko where a fake cock still get the job done.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115