Something Amiss (For Floozer)

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"Sure, also a lie for Blanche and your friends. How you and I know each other and all-"

"You guys coming? Can't unlock the cell door by myself you know."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Umm... I don't suppose we can get them all out? They are... really nice people in there you know?"

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"I don't... I don't know Jasmine. The balloon is really old. There's no telling how many of us it might hold, but..." He sighs, looking especially glum as he gestures to Blanche, "it might just have to be first come, first serve with your friends."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gulps heavily and nods "At least they can try to run... anyway... lets just go." She says, falling silent.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
A short walk through the tunnel later, they can see dim light spilling in from the cracks of an old door. Ocho hustles to the front, working a key in the doorknob and opening it for the two ladies. "Both of you, act natural. If Maria, the panther guard, tries to hassle you anytime soon, don't even speak to her."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Right... will do" She hangs her head, trying to look sad and shaken by her time down in the pit.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Blanche bites her lip to avoid laughing at Jasmine's solemn display, before sobering up and correcting herself to look the same, brown eyes fixated sadly on the floor. Ocho holds each of them by the shoulder, looking stern as he leads them along into the familiar prison hallway. Maria, fortunately, is at the far end, snoring while standing against the wall. The two rat guards, seemingly twin brother and sister, stare in contempt at the three of them, but say nothing. Jasmine can feel Ocho's grip tense as he unlocks their cell, ushering them quickly inside.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shuffles inside, giving Ocho a light nod before heading into the cell proper to see her friends again.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Ocho's face is blank in its ruse, and his voice as automatic as a zombie as he speaks a warning. "Tomorrow is the passion fruit festival. All will be expected to appear before the queen. Tell your friends." He murmurs, locking the door behind him as the rats seem none the wiser.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
She isn't two steps into the cell before she's tackled in a hug by none other than Shauna, suddenly buried in cleavage as the seven foot buffalo woman wraps her crushingly tight. "Oh my god honey, I was so worried! Damn this motherly sense of mine... I haven't slept a wink since you've been out." She squeals, before punching her fiercely in the shoulder. "You two just had to fight, didn't you? Did some time in time out make you wise up? Where's Blanche?"

"Right here." She says, rolling her eyes in boredom as she lags behind in entering.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"We are on... a slightly better page now I suppose. Made it out of there mostly unharmed saved for Blanche here who got a bit of tonguing over." She hugs Shauna right back, enjoying her touch "It's good to see you again..."

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"Mmm... tonguing over..." Codi drawls in his sleep, before snapping awake at the familiar voice. "Jasmine?! Blanche!" He calls, bridging the gap between them all as he drags the clearly uncomfortable human girl into Shauna and Jasmine's hug.

"Back so soon, huh?" Maynard grumbles from the floor. "Glad you're not looking any worse for wear."

"Oh, hey guys." Ethel yawns, stretching and coming to as well. "Not at ends with each other anymore? That's good."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Not as much.. more of a neutral standing at best... I hope you guys have been alright for the most part."

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"Neutral my ass, she was so eager to put her balls in my face the second she got the chance." Blanche says within the hug, drawing sniggers from Shauna and Codi as Maynard turns to the wall and mutters grumpily about his sleep.

"It's been fine. A little woozy since I hit the wall in the explosion. Bah. Concussion smonshussion." Ethel purrs, dragging herself over to join in.

"I've been a little less afraid for my life lately, but it was boring without you here to antagonize people." Codi chimes.

"And I've just been one hell of a mess." Shauna chuckles. "Lost beauty sleep over you, honey."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well... i will try not to do that again on you Shauna... sorry everyone for making such a ruckus... and don't complain Blanche, you loved it!"

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"Um, the nympho libido, one among many things I have to pray away, loved it. Speaking of which, it's night time. So I'm gonna go get on that." She blankly stated, worming her way back out of the hug to claim her space in the corner of the room.

"Well, I'm just glad you're back. Pick your battles, sweetheart, and don't ever get in trouble with that woman again." Shauna said, patting her hard on the back.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes well... if I ever get the chance I will have to thank her for punching me in the face...."

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"As for right now, I have to catch up on that sleep you lost me, and you two need rest." Shauna huffed, laying back into her bed, and pulling everyone not-so-gently down with her. "No buts. Bedtime. Blanche, say your prayers and go to bed."

She gets no response from the human, who's already mouthing the words of her mantra.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"No complaints here!" She snuggles up against the big bison woman, holding her tightly and resting against her warm body.