Some Recommended Games?

TheShocker

Oct 17, 2016
So I know there are a few lists out there, some hard to find, others outdated, and a few still active, but I wanted to get this community's take. Do you guys have any favorites not already posted on here (or posted on here, whatever)? Or even any games you think should get some more attention? They don't have to be fully completed (as that's something of a rarity).

I'll get us started with some games I've played (in no particular order):

Noxian Nights (completed)
Sarah's life
Superpowered
Demon: ascension (I've only got about 10 minutes of play-time with this one)
Adventures of Tara
Claire's Quest (another one I haven't played much)
Fairy Tale Adventure
Milf's Villa Episode 1 (completed)
Roundscape Adorevia (despite the size, haven't played much of this one either)
Soldier's Life
Lily of the Valley (recommend this one)
Incest Adventure
Suddenly a Party
Something Unlimited
Milf's Control (completed)
The Humbling Experience
Four Elements Trainer (pretty massive undertaking)
The Fate of Irnia
Gates: The Opening

Last edited:

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016
Elana champion of lust is interesting
Camelot, I can't wait to see where they go with that.

I'll stop there.

[Blank]

Sep 5, 2016
The Last Sovereign
Overwhored
Harem Collector
Harem VX
Alone XP
Snow Daze
I have a thing for harem games.

Last edited:

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016
A Zombies Life
UrbanxLife
Urban Demons
The reason I didn't mention these there is a lot of loli/shotacon content and I'm certain that's against the rules or I would've mentioned violate heroine.

With that said.
I am misleet even though its less a game and more just a visual novel.
I'm liking Atelier Tia.
Cursed armor
Emmerzail, despite how much a stickler i am for art.
I have a love-hate relationship with Defiler wing, it could've been my favorite of all time if it was actually a serious project an not just an engine test!
if you haven't noticed, my fetish is n fact rape and forced. Unfortunately for me, a lot of games that do it, usually only do it half well for me.

[Blank]

Sep 5, 2016
The reason I didn't mention these there is a lot of loli/shotacon content and I'm certain that's against the rules or I would've mentioned violate heroine.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that while I was listing them off, sorry about that.
Anyways, I came back with more.

Princess Trainer
Witch Trainer
Pokkaloh
Bimspread
Seeds Of Monsters
Legend Of Queen Opala
Legend Of Queen Opala II
Legend Of Queen Opala: Origin

... and aside from some unfinished games I messed around with on these forums, that's about all I can come up with.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Monster Girl Quest.

It was the game that got me into this genre of adult gaming.

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016
Monster Girl Quest.
I swear I'm the only person on the planet who doesn't like that game!

Anyways, I found bonetown and bonecraft hilarious, and they were literally the only Erotic games that I had ever paid for

Jhin

Jan 5, 2017
UK
I personally found Monster Girl Quest to not just be an erotic visual novel RPG, but an in-depth adventure of pretty nice writing and emotion. Sounds weird, right?

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016
I personally found Monster Girl Quest to not just be an erotic visual novel RPG, but an in-depth adventure of pretty nice writing and emotion. Sounds weird, right?
No everyone has their own taste, it just didn't interest me in the slightest, or wise or visually.

Reactions: LutherGremory

TheShocker

Oct 17, 2016
Monster Girl Quest.

It was the game that got me into this genre of adult gaming.

I was surprised I hadn't played this one before, just by the name. It's because it's censored. Truth is, I don't give censored games the time of day, which means I don't play any jap-style games unfortunately. It's too bad because that game looks promising, just can;t get over the mosaic lol.

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
-Leotard Quest.
Summary: You play a hero who I assume gets a quest from a king.
Then fight female enemies (succubi) with sex attacks, and they use them in turn.
Forewarning that the game is in Japanese, and no translation was every completed for it.

Fetishes: M/F, F/F, Big Breasts, Small Breasts, Femdom, Crossdressing, and a lot more that I don't remember.

If you want I can reupload it to Mega for download.
That is if you're interested?
I think other than asking somebody for it via download site, you can't get this game anymore.

-FOBS.
Summary: You play a man who go's around capturing monster girls....yea...
Most of the enemies will try to rape/eat you.
Is currently under development, but still worth a look since every update has content that makes you want to play it all over again.

Fetishes: Vore, Reverse Rape, M/F, Toys.

Link: http://zell999.blog.fc2.com/

-Night Games.
Summary:You play a character who is invited to a secret sex fighting contest at night at your college.
One of my favorite adult games to play these days, and it even has a very decent mod that I prefer playing since the main game is lacking in updates.

Fetishes: M/F, F/F, Futa, Tentacles, Femdom.

Link:
Main game- http://www.silverbardgames.com/
Mod- https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/nightgames-mod-v2-4-5-5-b-updated-12-26-16.65/

-Flexible Survival.
Summary: You are trapped in or sent to depending on what scenario you choose, a quarantine city.
The city is affected by a virus that changes them into sexualized versions of what they touch.
Like one touched a fur coat, and she became a humanoid fox with an overactive libido (basically all enemies/NPC's are sex crazed).

Fetishes: M/F, F/F, M/M, Vore, Futa, Ryona, Furry, Femdom, Toys, Reverse Rape, a lot more...

Link: http://blog.flexiblesurvival.com/

-Simbro.
Summary: You inherit a building from a family member, as well as a large amount of debt.
So you decide to turn it into a brothel, you know because that is a normal idea on how to make money...

Fetishes: M/F, M/F, not sure of the others?

Link: http://simbrodev.blogspot.com/?zx=e68e4414efc6c949

Not sure if these tickle your fancy, but these are my current favorite adult games.
All are free, and they should be time consuming for you in the amount of gameplay (as well as fap material I suppose <3).
I hope that this helps you in some way?

Last edited:

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015
I swear I'm the only person on the planet who doesn't like that game!

Anyways, I found bonetown and bonecraft hilarious, and they were literally the only Erotic games that I had ever paid for

I did not play MGQ.
But bonecraft was cool.

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016
I did not play MGQ.
But bonecraft was cool.
IT was cool but the devs pissed people off with it. If you never played bonetown then you wouldn't know. The whole entirety of the map in bonecraft basically the size of bonetown's first map. Bonetown was huge! (pun not intended) Bone craft improved on the gameplay but basically took a lot away from exploration and ability for it. The could've done so much more to expand on the bone universe and done things to make the world more interactive, but nope.

Crow

Sep 8, 2015
I've recently been positively surprised by Officer Chloe: Operation Infiltration (out on 0.6, iirc). It's a bit on the rough side if you don't know what's coming (i.e. it's not your typical light-hearted non-story), but it's written well enough that I actually did a high-morality playthrough to its current end; It also warns you about certain more extreme fetishes, so that's a plus in my book. Even though it has some features that decidedly put me off (too much informal/leet lingo, forced sex), it still gets a recommendation from me - it features remarkably few spelling mistakes.

I'm also casting a vote for Gates: The Opening; As RPGMaker+CG games go, this one has actually decent writing and some interesting characters. You should be aware that some of the stat checks for certain girls can be a bit sudden and non-intuitive (for example: There's a check for high Ego in the Ulya route that took me entirely by surprise, and I couldn't pass it on my first playthrough; issue being that most other Ego checks (and raises for that stat) come from interacting with a girl that's pretty much Ulya's opposite). At the same time, the game is highly linear - if you fail to trigger events at their allotted time, you pretty much fucked up that route in the current build (which only has a few days anyhow, so that might change). I'd recommend having a walkthrough ready if you pursue certain girls. On a big plus side, the game has some time-sensitive decisions, but it has the very good grace to warn you when it's about to start them.

Further, I must mention Summertime Saga: You're a (presumably of-age) dude trying to get his family's financial situation under control while also attending school and constantly being distracted by very nice art (Western Comic style) of actually realistic-looking, huge boobs. Well, semi-realistic. My point is, there's a lot of torpedo tits; But hey, they're my favourite kind, so I'm not complaining. There's also a major focus on incest, a bit of voyeur action, and quite possibly major milking in future updates. It's good and you should check it out is what I'm saying. Heads-up: There's a password to your sister's computer, but as of the current build (0.9c), it makes the game crash.

There's also Valentina's Story, centered mostly around exhibitionism. It's (afaik) currently at version 0.1, but there's enough content for a first and second impression.

Further recommendations (including games already mentioned here and on these fora), from a strict "quality-wise not rage-inducing, might as well check 'em out" point of mention:
- Lily of the Valley. RPGMaker.Centers around a mature-ish woman and her love life, possibly including Nice Time for Roo along the plot, as far as can be made out from what's available. Around 50% done in my estimate.
- Coceter Chronicles. RPGMaker. Fantasy, 'demi-demon explores human world', incest seems probable from what I've seen. Prologue done, short peek into "proper game play" so far.
- Dating my Daughter. The name really is the game. First few days are available, mostly romance options (kissing, light touching), but that's one petal off a corruption meter with around 20 of them.
- Library Story. Corrupt Disney's Belle as Gaston. The early third of content is playable.
- Hentai Highschool. Corrupt an entire school; old concept, but development apparently still is semi-ongoing. Its current version is 1.07, there's a lot of sandboxing and barely explained game play as well as placeholders. Simulates an entire town, with every NPC having its own paper doll and being corruptible. If you're looking for an alternative that's more actively developed, you might give School of Smut a poke. That one doesn't have paper dolls, though, and is as-of-yet quite unfinished.
- Magic Shop, Princess Trainer, Witch Trainer, Star Channel 34. All Akabur games, Ren'Py fare with lots of grind. Corrupt pop culture pures. Quality-wise very good, fetish-wise pretty Vanilla. First three games are feature-complete (with Witch Trainer having a fan mod that adds some content), Star Channel 34 is currently being developed, with the early parts of the game (maybe 20%, if that) being available.
- Play With Us! Short-ish choice-based visual novel about a boy's first experiences. First episode is complete, and features trying to sex up your long-time girl friend. Second episode features incest by introducing the PC's sister into the mix. Currently at 'Demo' status, afaik.
- Seeds of Chaos. You're a fallen hero in charge of preparing your home land for a demon invasion. Intro is complete, first glimpse to game play available. Features decent writing, really good art work, demons, and optional Nice Time for Roo so far. Oh, and I am freaking glad that the Nice Time for Roo in this case is optional, because you're playing the dude getting cuckolded. And since the woman in question hits every.single.one of my "most attractive combination possible" kinks, that ain't happening. Not in my bedroom.
- Succubus Tales. RPGMaker. You're a succubus corrupting a village. First few days playable. It's more of a visual novel than a game, but if you're into the theme of demonic corruption, it may be worth checking out.
- Zoe's Temptations. RPGMaker. You're playing a girl with a faye and a succubus perched on her shoulder, each trying to influence her into acting certain ways. Faye is mostly compassionate, loving ways, and Succubus entails S&M, vindictive actions. Personal pet peeve: Why can't I have nipple piercings without being an asshole, mom? Ahem. It's decently written (made me actually emotionally invested enough to get a game over by refusing to bend to a certain creep), features CGG, a bit of forced stuff ("in over her head"-type), and a good bit of female on female.

Apart from those, most of the games currently in development I've tried that aren't mentioned somewhere here tend to suffer from either a very buggy state, poor (borderline intelligible) writing, and/or dearth of content. And if there's one thing that'll turn me off faster than a fetish I'm not into, it's authors that don't care for their text.

edit: List's not entirely complete, though. There's two more games I would find worth a mention, but I'm not sure if those would be okay since a case could be made that they include possibly under-age characters. One's a zombie-of-sorts, and you're playing him, but still: While there's no explicit mention of his age, he doesn't look 18+. Shame, since the game play itself (survival) would be worth a recommendation in itself.
The second one features an option to restrict "immature" content, and no ages are given, but still: I opt to err on the side of caution.
The reason I'm even pointing to both those is because they're a cut above the usual fare mechanics-wise: Their "game" part isn't merely a vehicle to get to the boobage - it's actually robust enough to be enjoyable in itself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki

Darkfirephoenix

Oct 19, 2015
And I'm still searching for games in which you play a man banging sissies/traps WITHOUT getting turned into one/turned into a woman or whatever... (no problems with additonal girls besides the sissies)
If you ever took a closer look than you see that 90-95% of games with sissies/traps ALSO turn the PC into one... WHY?! (also: I mean games in english)
Does anyone have found such games?

Back to topic:
I love SuperPowered and Roundscape Adorevia.
Trainer/corruption games are also things I like
Tbh I like nearly all games where the PC is in power (but I prefer a male PC) or on his/her way to power.
Games that take away power/FORCE things on me are the ones I really hate and don't get me started on those BS games that lock sex behind a "Game Over"/lost battle.

buffmuffin

Apr 5, 2016
And I'm still searching for games in which you play a man banging sissies/traps WITHOUT getting turned into one/turned into a woman or whatever... (no problems with additional girls besides the sissies).

Have you checked out the twine game FutaApocalypse "The Family"?

You can definitely be on the receiving end, in the apocalypse scenario if you take a wrong turn, but don't necessarily have to... The 'corruption' path, if chosen, has you banging others and converting them into traps... It's early in development, but definitely heading down the road you mention, with the male in position of power, dominating and converting others into traps.

wrdmnr

Nov 21, 2015
-FOBS.
Is currently under development, but still worth a look since every update has content that makes you want to play it all over again.

I downloaded it, is it only in japanese? and I can't seem to do anything in the main menu.

dolphin3000

Apr 11, 2016
I downloaded it, is it only in japanese? and I can't seem to do anything in the main menu.
If you mean the game "Sex Friend", yes, unfortunately it is only in Japanese.
This is the version with 3CDs (getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=25261)
and this is the version with 1 DVD (getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=528405)

You have to install and play the game with your system language and format set to Japanese.
When you start the game you have to click anywhere on the screen and the main menu will appear.
From Top to Bottom the options are:
Start
Load
Collections (omake)
Insert Name (Your character's name if you want to change the default name)
Help
Exit
If you move the cursor to the top of the screen you'll have a top menu which includes "settings"
You can see the main menu in the picture below.
Sex Friend Start Screen-1.jpg

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015

The developers site is in Japanese, yes.
As for the game, it is indeed in Japanese.
But the only thing you really need to read in the game is on the main menu.
Everything else involves just playing the game as you see fit.
If you have questions about the game in detail, I would recommend this forum link below:

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=27202

If you have the patience to search, you can basically find an answer for every question you have about the game.
Although I say this, the forum currently has over 100 pages of posts in it...
Regardless the entire point of the game is going through area's and doing the following.
1. Fuck monster girls.
2. Capture monster girls by figuring out how to tire them out/knock them out without killing them.
In doing so you unlock them in an area near the starting camp that let's you view scenes with them anytime you want.
As well as certain captured monster girls will give you new skills to help you unlock new area's, and be able to capture new monster girls you could not before.
3. Looking for hidden square tiles that unlock an extra scene for the monster girl who is depicted on the tile.

All in all, I spent at least 2 hours on the most recent update of the game unlocking everything.

chikkachikka

Feb 4, 2018
-Leotard Quest.
Summary: You play a hero who I assume gets a quest from a king.
Then fight female enemies (succubi) with sex attacks, and they use them in turn.
Forewarning that the game is in Japanese, and no translation was every completed for it.

Fetishes: M/F, F/F, Big Breasts, Small Breasts, Femdom, Crossdressing, and a lot more that I don't remember.

If you want I can reupload it to Mega for download.
That is if you're interested?
I think other than asking somebody for it via download site, you can't get this game anymore.

-FOBS.

-Night Games.
Summary:You play a character who is invited to a secret sex fighting contest at night at your college.
One of my favorite adult games to play these days, and it even has a very decent mod that I prefer playing since the main game is lacking in updates.

Fetishes: M/F, F/F, Futa, Tentacles, Femdom.

Link:
Main game- http://www.silverbardgames.com/
Mod- https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/nightgames-mod-v2-4-5-5-b-updated-12-26-16.65/

-Flexible Survival.
Summary: You are trapped in or sent to depending on what scenario you choose, a quarantine city.
The city is affected by a virus that changes them into sexualized versions of what they touch.
Like one touched a fur coat, and she became a humanoid fox with an overactive libido (basically all enemies/NPC's are sex crazed).

Fetishes: M/F, F/F, M/M, Vore, Futa, Ryona, Furry, Femdom, Toys, Reverse Rape, a lot more...

Link: http://blog.flexiblesurvival.com/

-Simbro.
Summary: You inherit a building from a family member, as well as a large amount of debt.
So you decide to turn it into a brothel, you know because that is a normal idea on how to make money...

Fetishes: M/F, M/F, not sure of the others?

Link: http://simbrodev.blogspot.com/?zx=e68e4414efc6c949

Not sure if these tickle your fancy, but these are my current favorite adult games.
All are free, and they should be time consuming for you in the amount of gameplay (as well as fap material I suppose <3).
I hope that this helps you in some way?

Link for leotard quest? Please?