Some random drawing

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Yup! Though I wondered if unironically asking "is that a JoJo reference?" could be met with an "enough with lame memes!" :p

Reactions: ikkab

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I should have been more specific and asked for Jill with fem Steele! D:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I love these comics! Thanks a lot for making them.
I always like to imagine that Jill is secretly in love with the PC, or will fall in love with him/her throughout the road.

ikkab

Jan 13, 2018
cantsleep004.jpg

I love these comics! Thanks a lot for making them.
I always like to imagine that Jill is secretly in love with the PC, or will fall in love with him/her throughout the road.
Me too!! it possible, right?
something like...hate love... *slap* *slap* *kiss* *kiss*? lol.
sexxyfight02.png
I should have been more specific and asked for Jill with fem Steele! D:

I need my dollarydoos!!

That and slapped on one of Jotaro's caps to combine to make the ultimate smug badass. :p
Lol, you both caught me.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Do you have like a blog or something? Any fully colored and shaded stuff?

ikkab

Jan 13, 2018
whygodwhy01.jpg
aaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THAT LAST PIC
View attachment 6073
LOL!! that gif!!
Do you have like a blog or something? Any fully colored and shaded stuff?
Yes I do, but they are not Tits, and i'm not sure if ... i'm allow to post it here or not...

commission__extra_credits_with_tiki_sensei_by_bakki-dbkd1hu.jpg

sunset_s_visit_to_the_water_maiden__no_text_by_bakki-dad5uo9.jpg

Good God these are so good. I want you to know that all the devs adore these.
Thank you very much!
lol dis stuff is awesome... but I must ask... is there lewds as well? XD
Hm... i'm not really sure about that...

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016

I love your little comics, they're adorable and hilarious...

... but holy shit. That Tiki/Lucina pic is so hot I could use it to cook my dinner.

Edit: in fact, do you have, like, a Patreon or a Paypal or something? I can't afford a commission, not by a long shot, but I'd still like to throw you a couple fivers or something.

Last edited:

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
That coffee comic was so adorable

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Me too!! it possible, right?
Only time will tell!
I´m really hoping for it in the very least. Not necessarily hate love, though that sure seems nice when you put it that way!

Simply Jill wholeheartedly loving Steele in an affectionate way (after a bit of this and that) would also work. But I do like the idea of them having a sub/dom/switch relationship! Imagine Jill being the domme in the bedroom getting back at you for ordering her around outside of it :p
Or Steele properly taking care of Jill who´s either been a naughty girl, or needs a reward for being such a nice girl.
Though I imagine that it could be nice with a lot of underlying competitiveness that would make them "fight" for the top spot.

But this is all my fantasies, we can only wait and see. *Fingers crossed for something good

In the meantime we can all fuzz over how great these comics are :D

Also, HOLY FUCK, your colored and shaded art is amazing!

Vergil1989

Feb 1, 2018
Illinois
LMAO good god, these are indeed pretty hilarious, and cute, and all kinds of adorableness! Squeeee! Lol okay I'm good now, promise, but seriously my friend, these are pretty incredible. I'd honestly enjoy trying to write some good fanfic for your artwork, if I felt confident enough to do the source material the justice it deserved, (both your pictures and the story from the game I mean). If nothing else, maybe a short one shot or something once Jill and Steele have a chance to actually TALK like civilized people without one siccing their giant dog of a bodyguard on the other lol. I'll give it some thought, but if something comes of this, I'll be sure to throw you a link. For now, I also absolutely love your artwork, but those shaded/colored pics were HOT! I think you could do some amazing stuff with these, so I'm all for seeing much much more. Adios for now!

ikkab

Jan 13, 2018
itslove5.jpg

LMAO good god, these are indeed pretty hilarious, and cute, and all kinds of adorableness! Squeeee! Lol okay I'm good now, promise, but seriously my friend, these are pretty incredible. I'd honestly enjoy trying to write some good fanfic for your artwork, if I felt confident enough to do the source material the justice it deserved, (both your pictures and the story from the game I mean). If nothing else, maybe a short one shot or something once Jill and Steele have a chance to actually TALK like civilized people without one siccing their giant dog of a bodyguard on the other lol. I'll give it some thought, but if something comes of this, I'll be sure to throw you a link. For now, I also absolutely love your artwork, but those shaded/colored pics were HOT! I think you could do some amazing stuff with these, so I'm all for seeing much much more. Adios for now!

Thank you very much! And I would love to read your fanfic! We need more JillxSteele! lol.

Vergil1989

Feb 1, 2018
Illinois
View attachment 6215

Thank you very much! And I would love to read your fanfic! We need more JillxSteele! lol.

Lol well, it might be a bit, between feeling sick and already kinda busy with another story I have on here called Cult of the Damned, but I'll try to do something for ya for the bitch queen and Steele. I might do my own headcanon a bit for Steele if that's alright, but I'll definitely be keeping some of your material in mind whatever I end up doing. :D Good luck and once again, amazing work! Also, Jill's still a bratty bitch I see lol.

ikkab

Jan 13, 2018
nighttrap15.jpg

Commission by Night trap!

Title: Makeover

In this scene Kithran the MILF catgirl has been asked by her stepdaughter Celina to help the younger girl look more feminine. Of course, she has to dispense some motherly advice while she does it, and give some romantic advice before Celina's big date.

Kithran is the founder and owner of a high-class bordello. She has more than a dozen daughters of her own, but only married recently. Kithran is very close with her children, and she treats her new stepdaughter just like her others.

Celina is the only child of Kithran's husband, and she's always been a tomboy. Celina's mother was a soldier who died when Celina was very young, leaving her father to raise her alone. Because of this, in spite of her beauty, Celina is pretty insecure in her femininity. She hopes Kithran can help her become more of a traditional lady, while Kithran just wants her to realize she's beautiful the way she is.

Ocs for this patreon : https://www.patreon.com/MontTrap

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you so much for supporting me, Night trap!

<3

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
The picture is so awesome!!!
mERK5.gif
Let me just take this opportunity to talk about the amazing job you´ve done.
Not only is the art 1st rate, but the way you´ve managed to portray the characters emotions is so good!
Celina´s nervous expectation and Kithrans motherly love is so clear in the picture!
Really, an outstanding job imho!

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
View attachment 6484

Commission by Night trap!

Title: Makeover

In this scene Kithran the MILF catgirl has been asked by her stepdaughter Celina to help the younger girl look more feminine. Of course, she has to dispense some motherly advice while she does it, and give some romantic advice before Celina's big date.

Kithran is the founder and owner of a high-class bordello. She has more than a dozen daughters of her own, but only married recently. Kithran is very close with her children, and she treats her new stepdaughter just like her others.

Celina is the only child of Kithran's husband, and she's always been a tomboy. Celina's mother was a soldier who died when Celina was very young, leaving her father to raise her alone. Because of this, in spite of her beauty, Celina is pretty insecure in her femininity. She hopes Kithran can help her become more of a traditional lady, while Kithran just wants her to realize she's beautiful the way she is.

Ocs for this patreon : https://www.patreon.com/MontTrap

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you so much for supporting me, Night trap!

<3
blobaww.png