JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Wow your art style is cool!

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
I need to look in this art section more often... there's lots of great art stuff drawn in this forum that I've been missing out on! Great work! :D

Dragonspiderkitsune

Sep 27, 2016
www.pixiv.net
At first I was kind of confused what's going on in all the panels, but now with the Jill flashback scene, I see the pointy-ear short hair one is your Steele, and everything makes more sense.

But now I am curious as to what does your Steele look like now. I mean he/she/they seems pretty boyish and human when he/she/they was still young, yet at the first post, he/she/they seems a bit feminine and.... has wings? I'd love to see a full picture of him/her/them.

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Oh man I freaking love these!

Reactions: Soldier660

ikkab

Jan 13, 2018
Another page for lil' steele!

Hide & Seek!!
isthisillegal05.jpg

This is how I imagine my young Steele...

lilboth00.png
Honestly, I'm not sure what my "current" Steele looks like at all. But my Steele is a hermaphrodite and feminine in appearance.

And thank you for all the feeback! I'm flattered to know that someone enjoys my joke. XD

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
This version of Jill lol my god it's like PAY ATTENTION TO ME DAMMIT! Instead she's ignored and hates Steele for it because she wants attention from Steele :D

Reactions: Freed85

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Kid Steele reminds me of Gordon Gecko! It’s the suspenders!

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
These comic strips are just the best thing ever!
Hilarious XD
And well drawn too :)

Indeed. I'd say I wish lil' Steele looked like my Steele '[because I always say that], but based on Steele's actions here I'm kinda glad they don't.

ikkab

Jan 13, 2018
nukeit04.jpg
This version of Jill lol my god it's like PAY ATTENTION TO ME DAMMIT! Instead she's ignored and hates Steele for it because she wants attention from Steele :D
Yeah! You got it right, lol.

Kid Steele reminds me of Gordon Gecko! It’s the suspenders!
Whoa... now i saw what you meant... must be the suspenders!!

Ikkab, I will find you and I will throw money at your face to continue these Jill and Steele comics
Try and catch me! " WHEEEEEEE " / me run away

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I'll give you some dollarydoos if you draw with female Steele.