Status
Not open for further replies.

Draxial

Dec 7, 2015
Am using the latest apk, public Android 0.9.082(Is that the javascript version? sorry if it's not), and the option won't appear for me after sparring with him, either from his tent or after being recruited. I only get the option for being sucked.

On the wiki, there's an option that says "Fuck him W/Penis", with the requirements listed: "Requires a penis" and "Only accessible immediately after beating him in a sparring match", I assume there might be a bug because after the spar it kicks me back into the crew/tent menu, which I need to access and then talk to Eitan, then choose the sex menu. Maybe the flag for being defeated in spar is being lost between these?

PS:Tried the latesr windows version as well, no dice.

This is a save I carried over from the older layout, and even so, it's a save game I've been playing on and off since a few months after tits launch.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231206-151501_Trials in Tainted Space.jpg
    Screenshot_20231206-151501_Trials in Tainted Space.jpg
    692.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Draxial

Dec 7, 2015
I've actually found it. You have to spar with him then increase his libido... a lot. I used the
slut ray
and it was painstakingly slow(yes, it did take me
shots of it to make him horny), because he kept me in a vice bear grip hug lots of times, and more than a few times I had to struggle, but it was worth it I'd say.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.