So, what sort of creatures have you made by cobbling together TFs?

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
I was thinking about one of my Steeles today and how I have cobbled together a more or less dragon TF by using everything but dragon TFs (mainly because they don't exist yet), and became curious what sort of fun stuff y'all have come up with. I was mainly curious about things that already exist, but there is no TF from, rather than just "a meddley of fun parts", but anything goes!

Bonus points for mentioning how you did it so that if other people want to try it they know how!

Chiyose

Sep 22, 2017
A literal Seraphim with a cunt tail, elf ears and purple vanae markings. The 6 wings are from dove palm, cunt tail is cunt snake, the ears and markings are from sylvanol.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Kitsune-morph with the full 9 tails, Gryvian eyes and 2 pairs of Gryvian wings (Gryvian was my starting race) and demonic arms, as well as Vanae markings. For genitals, I'm a herm with Nuki Nuts and a myriad of massive cocks, because why the fuck not!

Last edited:

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
A literal Seraphim with a cunt tail, elf ears and purple vanae markings. The 6 wings are from dove palm, cunt tail is cunt snake, the ears and markings are from sylvanol.

Oh man, that sounds super awesome! I didn't know it was possible to have more than two sets of wings (I think gryvain can get 2? I remember having to dodge it all the time when making my dragon character because dragons only have one set of wings)

Kitsune-morph with Gryvian (my starting race) eyes and wings and demonic arms.

Oh, very nice! Sounds like a sort of demon-dragon hybrid... Man, tha sounds like a great dnd beastie actually, I might steal that

SheepPun

Apr 30, 2016
But is your Steele on fire and constantly screaming praise? I mean might as well go the full nine yards. It ain't a sexy nine yards granted but many angels are kinda very terrifying.

I'm actually pretty uncreative when it comes to my Steele. Best I've created was jack-raskvel which was just a raskvel morph with deer antlers. Probably could make a jack rabbit too. Just a bunny morph with deer antlers.

Reactions: ShySquare and Kesil

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Foxfire or frostfire overdose with a diick or cunt tail can get you 9 genitails

My steeles a Dragonne though I opted for demonic wings since I didn't want scales.

Chiyose

Sep 22, 2017
But is your Steele on fire and constantly screaming praise? I mean might as well go the full nine yards. It ain't a sexy nine yards granted but many angels are kinda very terrifying.

I'm actually pretty uncreative when it comes to my Steele. Best I've created was jack-raskvel which was just a raskvel morph with deer antlers. Probably could make a jack rabbit too. Just a bunny morph with deer antlers.
I'd love to slap fire themed weapons on her, but as it stands now burning (which comes mostly from lasers) kinda suck right now. Unless we were to get our hands on a big ass flaming sword with obscene damage that it ignores most of the fire resistance on enemies.

TFMaster

Once I tried to make a Displacer Beast PC but I failed. I tried mixing Pupper Poppers with Tentacool, my goal was a Worg-Morph with a tentacle tail and four tentacles on it's back but I kept getting the wrong results. I ended up with a half worg half tentacle beast freak! Might have to use the save editor to get the results I wanted, unless someone else wants to try their luck.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Once I tried to make a Displacer Beast PC but I failed. I tried mixing Pupper Poppers with Tentacool, my goal was a Worg-Morph with a tentacle tail and four tentacles on it's back but I kept getting the wrong results. I ended up with a half worg half tentacle beast freak! Might have to use the save editor to get the results I wanted, unless someone else wants to try their luck.

Based on what I read on the wiki, it seems the best way to do it would be to spam Tentatool two at a time and savescum until you get first one pair of "tentacle wings" and then the second, while preferably avoiding the other results, and hten using Lupinol to get hte wolf stuff going. It'd probably take a lot of savescumming if you don't mind it.

This sounds awesome though! I never thought of making a displacer beast! Though, aren't those more catlike?

TFMaster

Based on what I read on the wiki, it seems the best way to do it would be to spam Tentatool two at a time and savescum until you get first one pair of "tentacle wings" and then the second, while preferably avoiding the other results, and hten using Lupinol to get hte wolf stuff going. It'd probably take a lot of savescumming if you don't mind it.

This sounds awesome though! I never thought of making a displacer beast! Though, aren't those more catlike?

I don't know are they supposed yo be cat-like? All the images I've seen of Displacer Beasts depict them as being canine in origin. O guess it just depends on how they are depicted? I never thought of using Lupinol probably because when I tried to make my Displacer Beast Lupinol was still locked behind the orgy in Dr. Lessau's office, so yeah there's that. A major problem I had while trying to create my Displacer Beast was Tentacool changing my character's skin color as well as making it lubricated, which was not ideal.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Pure humans are only rare from the characters we find, core-ward they and ausars make up the majority.

Huh, that's pretty interesting... In particular, Beatrice on Uveto has a blurb where Steele takes note that she seems unmodded, as if that's a rare thing. Maybe it's just rare on Uveto? Sure haven't seen anyone else unmodded there.

... HOnestly, come to think of it, I think Beatrice is the only unmodded human in hte entire game. Even the police officer human supremacist on Tavros has a honking great big dong, which sure as fuck ain't natural.

I don't know are they supposed yo be cat-like? All the images I've seen of Displacer Beasts depict them as being canine in origin. O guess it just depends on how they are depicted? I never thought of using Lupinol probably because when I tried to make my Displacer Beast Lupinol was still locked behind the orgy in Dr. Lessau's office, so yeah there's that. A major problem I had while trying to create my Displacer Beast was Tentacool changing my character's skin color as well as making it lubricated, which was not ideal.

I suppose it depends on how it's depicted, yeah. The ones I know of are from DnD, and to me at least look distinctly feline https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.ne...t_-_p81.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20141111125051 . Regardless, if you want a canine displacer beast, why not?

Hm, isn't there a way to mess with the skin? I think getting the tentacles first, and then carefully applying Terran Treat should prooobably remove the skin lubrication... though don't quote me on that. It may be possible that it gets removed by the lupinonl/puppy popper thingie as well. Skin colour IIRC is changeable on Tavros, and possibly from some stuff you buy from Dr. Lessau as well. I ahven't tried any of this though!

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I think Beatrice is the only unmodded human in hte entire game.
Crazy carl? Artie? Geoff? Shep Darnock? Etc.
Bea isn't the only unmoded human in the game man, there are others.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Crazy carl? Artie? Geoff? Shep Darnock? Etc.
Bea isn't the only unmoded human in the game man, there are others.

Ah, woops, seems like I haven't paid enough attention... I kinda forgot abotu those until you mentioned them! And, well, I don't know who some of htem even are, but yeah.

I turned my Steele into a 2 foot midget with four arms and two heads.

... That's possible? As in, two heads and 4 arms. How did you do that, becuase I am mighty interested in trying the same! At least hte arms, not sure about heads yet. Though it might be fun to make a playthrough with as many holes as possible...

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Ah, woops, seems like I haven't paid enough attention... I kinda forgot abotu those until you mentioned them! And, well, I don't know who some of htem even are, but yeah.
I think a lot of the non-modded human characters are pretty forgettable. So I won't blame ya on that.

Reactions: ShySquare

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
... That's possible? As in, two heads and 4 arms. How did you do that, becuase I am mighty interested in trying the same! At least hte arms, not sure about heads yet. Though it might be fun to make a playthrough with as many holes as possible...

No, it's not possible.

Chiyose

Sep 22, 2017
Must be a pending GaloMax update they're playing on the dev build :v)

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016