So liek how would Tentacle Wings ejaculate work?

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I've seen some talk here on the forums about several writers looking to include and make scenes for these things. The question that pops into my head of course is will these buggers have their own cum production supply or is the person who has grown them supplying the needed sticky white or insert color and flavor here stuff to these things?

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I've seen some talk here on the forums about several writers looking to include and make scenes for these things. The question that pops into my head of course is will these buggers have their own cum production supply or is the person who has grown them supplying the needed sticky white or insert color and flavor here stuff to these things?
They aren't parasitic. They spew the PC's cum. Though they may be drawing from their own reservoir of it. As I understand it.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
They aren't parasitic. They spew the PC's cum. Though they may be drawing from their own reservoir of it. As I understand it.
I think so too. They probably have their own prostate(s) to draw cum from.
The prostate(s) could possibly match the PCs own in terms of cum type.

Last edited:

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
Tentacle wings. As in tentacles from the back that can be used for flight. That spew jizz. ...As they flap?

Out of all the weird and silly novelty parts piecing together the words in the OP to make them sound like anything but utter nonsense was probably the only time I've just been at a total loss for why anyone would even.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I think so too. They probably have their own prostate(s) to draw cum from.
The prostate(s) could possibly match the PCs own in terms of cum type.

Prostates don't produce cum ahhhhhhhhhh

Tentacle wings. As in tentacles from the back that can be used for flight. That spew jizz. ...As they flap?

Out of all the weird and silly novelty parts piecing together the words in the OP to make them sound like anything but utter nonsense was probably the only time I've just been at a total loss for why anyone would even.

Cerespirin makes you grow them. They're vine dicks that sprout from your back. People call them tentacle wings because that's the body slot they take.

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
Okay, I can at least see the logic for that. Imagining that not one but multiple people were getting off to the idea of soaring through the air on woven together tentacle dicks spitting out cum as they flap into the breeze was a stare off into the distance to think about life moment.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I mean, the prostate helps produce a not-insignificant percentage of cum by volume.
Also what @Ethereal Dragon said.

Oh and tentacle wings are silly and I wish I paid Nonesuch not to make them when I commissioned Cerespirin. But now that they're in whatevs.

Last edited:

Candycane

Dec 9, 2016
Also tentacle wings are silly and I wish I paid Nonesuch not to make them. But now that they're in whatevs.
stop-that-velma.jpg

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Aren't non-balls futanari ingame just with internal versions of them?

But on OP question: Their may have conection to PC bals so their are jsut like really long tentacocks. But yeah since their not typical cocks scenes or anything to make them looks and function like normal ones cocks will req. specifialy targeted work for them.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ahh well then it's as supposed. Common sense took off this hypetrain on last station. Well but since we went into making (almost) all t pelase fanbase balless case with prostate been amking cum (that I pressume is still with chance to impergnate those few rare npc's) is ok. In such case wingwangs can have some sort of organ/gland at base where it connect to body to serve same function. Right?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
As your orgasm builds, you enthusiastically flap your [pc.wings].

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Could you give an example of where that is described? The only instance I can remember any mention of internal testes when you are an un-modded herm gryvain.

Whoops my bad, I'm sorry about that, actually Aliss's race (Ovir) is also suppose to have internal balls, I don't think Naleen have external balls either. What I was getting at earlier is that futa's who don't have balls but prostates are still able to ejaculate sperm and knock up others. Guess you can chalk that up to space magic or that in the case of that prostates in TiTS act as internal testes for those who don't have external ones. Even if it isn't officially written in a codex or other places.

Really if the devs wanted to they could completely cockblock preggophillies by not allowing characters with just prostates be unable to knock NPCs up with their kids. But I expect the amount of backlash would be something Fenco would want to avoid.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I'll say it again, having an "internal ball" thing, outside of the prostate, would solve all the issues people have with it. And the "would screw with scenes" is bunk because we already have scenes without balls, just need to add an "external" modifier/flag/whatever to external balls.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Some people would still be unhappy about knowing their PC got internal ball. Thou that is weird cuz without any type of balls be their external or internal whole logic of cumming is imploding quite much on it own.