So how should the one go about writing for magic strap-on?

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Like what sorts of pleasure should it provide? Should on write it just like a regular dick scene? Should on emphasize more the pleasure of the receiver then the champion using it? Where the joy comes more from the fact that champion is pleasuring their partner then the fact that it is pleasuring them directly?

What are the scenes one should read when it comes to handling a strap-on as good examples? Be they from CoC2 or tits?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Read Cait's scene where she uses hers for the first time for a very good idea what it feels like for someone using one, since it's her first time and she's new to the sensations. And then read anything Aly writes for a good idea of how you can write content specifically tailored to the fact that the ghostlight is a summonable penis.

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
It's called a Ghostlight Strapon. [pc.hasMagicock] is the parser to call if the Champ has one. I have tried to go through some scenes with my female character using one, unfortunately I can't always tell whether a scene is written to account for it or not (though Knife-Wielding Crab goes out of his way to call it into play), as opposed to some scenes where you just get the adjectives for the cock, like blue, magic, spectral, etc. He does a parser check and describes touching or triggering it and if coming into view, really thoughtful.

If a scene calls for the Champ to have a cock, a magicock (worn and active) will be able to trigger that scene. I believe its length is 5 inches for size purposes and roughly human type (not tapered or flared). It doesn't have balls, so don't put any calls for [pc.balls] without checking with a [pc.hasBalls] parser first. Use [pc.hasRealCock] if you need to do something where the Champ needs a real cock.
It's a magic clit ring, it forms an ectoplasmic or ghostlight or spectral shaft.

It can ejaculate, it can bead pre (ghostly goo, enchanted jizz, ectoplasmic spunk, etc.). It can't impregnate. It has a musk to it (though what that is is debateable); could be electric wildberry, or ozone and blueberry. Could be tangy strawberry fruit roll-up.
"A 'ghostlight strapon' is a clit piercing with a flair," Evergreen explains, producing a small silver ring from between her breasts. It seems unremarkable at a glance. "You wear it like any other, but when intense arousal strikes, a magically-crafted spectral phallus will spring to life between your legs. It's reactive, always ready, and never runs dry... though I'm afraid that it won't be impregnating anyone. Still, a fun diversion. It even has a hint of musk to it, to really drive a girl crazy when she sucks you off."
– it feels like your clit's just grown ten times its size if not more, swaying in the air and throbbing with desperate need.

You blink your eyes open, staring down at yourself. A ghostly-blue cock, semi-transparent and half-hard, sways from your clit. You reach an experimental hand down, brushing your fingertips over it, and nearly scream from the magical feedback. Gods, what a rush! It feels amazing, every bit as sensitive as your bud. The shaft of it twitches, and a swirling white liquid drips from your newly formed crown — just a drop, but it's enough to make you weak in the knees.
I can't post full pages, nor would I. These are just the basic sale-pitch and some 'sensation' descriptions. I would recommend that you get to Evergreen and do the scene (and the test-drive) so you can get it fresh in your mind what it looks and feels like and how it works.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Although the content is designed so that writers don't have to differentiate a player ghostlight from a cock (and many don't), I think that it's more fun to at least touch on the distinctions. So, for example, instead of stroking the cock hard, like you'd do with a real cock, I like to write NPCs teasing the PC's pussy and piercing to make the ghostlight turn on. And I like writing about how it turns off at the end rather than going soft. Instead of an NPC praising the PC's penis, they'd be praising the PC's talent with the toy. Things like that.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Although the content is designed so that writers don't have to differentiate a player ghostlight from a cock (and many don't), I think that it's more fun to at least touch on the distinctions. So, for example, instead of stroking the cock hard, like you'd do with a real cock, I like to write NPCs teasing the PC's pussy and piercing to make the ghostlight turn on. And I like writing about how it turns off at the end rather than going soft. Instead of an NPC praising the PC's penis, they'd be praising the PC's talent with the toy. Things like that.
I just wanted to thank you for giving me such helpful tips. It was fun writing variation for pussy only havers.

Reactions: Alypia and teawolf

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
I think the strap has a set size. Although I would not mind it being able to shift in accordance to champion need.