Small bit of feedback regarding the maps.

DrMostlySane

Sep 24, 2017
I know this isn't nearly as big a thing as pretty much anything else in the game, but something I'd like to see is a bit of a more in-depth map system.

Nothing like a complete overhaul of what we currently have, but something like the ability to zoom out the map at will (for easier navigation to new or marked tiles whose direction is only pointed out once to you) would be really nice to have along with a little less initial "exploration" spam.

Exploring isn't a big issue, but it makes initial progression a bit tedious - I have had times where I had to explore nearly 7-9 times to open up a straight path with no other connecting paths, and most of those times led to encounters that delayed progress even further.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
I know this isn't nearly as big a thing as pretty much anything else in the game, but something I'd like to see is a bit of a more in-depth map system.

Nothing like a complete overhaul of what we currently have, but something like the ability to zoom out the map at will (for easier navigation to new or marked tiles whose direction is only pointed out once to you) would be really nice to have along with a little less initial "exploration" spam.

Exploring isn't a big issue, but it makes initial progression a bit tedious - I have had times where I had to explore nearly 7-9 times to open up a straight path with no other connecting paths, and most of those times led to encounters that delayed progress even further.
The max explores before unlocking a path if one is available is 4.

DrMostlySane

Sep 24, 2017
The max explores before unlocking a path if one is available is 4.

Then I believe there is a bug happening because even less than 5 minutes ago I had an issue with trying to explore a path that took at least 5 times, with three encounters spaced between me trying to find a certain pathway.