Skies of Sex [Floozer]

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Juni didn't respond, instead making the compliment known with a firm kiss near the tip. She could feel his cock throb between her tits, giving her a way to tease or even get the salamander going, but the herm wouldn't have long to consider the fun method. Instead, she'd be graced with the feeling of his soft lips wrapping around the large rod, ever so slowly going down to take a few of its inches into his mouth. It was an inexperienced motion, compared to his teasing sucking and licking, but his soft hand kept wrapped around the base lightly squeezing and stroking while the hand at her cunt fingered and tried to give her more pleasure. The ass in her hands was clearly built for buttfucking... she could practically visualize exactly how it would feel to just toss Juni facedown in the cage and fuck him into a mess. Taking the virgin would need stealthy preparation, however. A few teases, a gentle push or two every so often... get him aroused and she could likely get him focused on sucking cock and his prick between her tits and not even notice her preparing the ass. She already had the harpy slut as her mate for life... it was possible that she could take the ship just from fucking the bitchmander into a cocksleeve and then using trickery for the remaining two crew. Breaker had to have a weakness... one that if she could expose tonight, she could completely ignore their plan and stay perfectly safe!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
All such wonderful thoughts... but right now her mind was focused on the bitch mander in front of her. She kept on kneading his ass, groping the plush cheeks and sliding close and closer to his pucker. Her breathing was getting hotter and hotter, her arousal growing quickly as he finally took her cock into his mouth. "Mmm, such a wonderful mouth you have Juni... try to take more inside, it should feel better and better if you take more and more."

She... was not really experienced in being subtle like this and she was slowly starting to think jumping him would have been easier. Raped him into submissiveness.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
As she worked her hands and fingers closer to the hole, Juni seemed to barely notice. His cock spurted pre between her tits, his hands halting as he focused solely on taking her deeper. She'd feel the back of his mouth, the cock spreading his throat almost painfully slow as he passed it deeper. And then she'd feel it, the soft push of his lips on her base. He'd sheathed the rod orally, both hands moving to her cunt. One hand pulled her entrance open, the other pushing his fingers inside.

Starting the deepthroat with slow drags up and down, she'd see his anus twitch. His cock was painfully erect, he was now sucking hard and entirely on the cock... now was the he perfect time to take full control. She could probably wrap her tail around to keep the cute salamander still... from there she'd have control of both his throat and his virgin backside.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Mmm, that is it Juni, suck my entire cock just like that... gods above your throat is amazing!" She waited for him to reach the hilt again before she moved her tail up from the side and wraped it around his center twice over, locking him in place and pinning his arms in against his sides so his hands could only play with her cunt. "Now just relax... and focus on the taste of my cock"

She pulls her hands from his ass and sucks on both her pointer and middle fingers, lubing them up with her spit until they are dripping. Once prepared, she moved them back to his virgin ass, gently prodding at the entrance, trying to get him to loosen up.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Securing the salamander proved fruitful, as her fingering caused him to wiggle in protest almost immediately. However, it faded as he gagged around the cock. His fingers dug and tried to stimulate her cunt futilely, likely an effort to cease her probing. As tight as the backdoor was, the inside was soft and clung to the invading digits. So, as a result, the salamander kin went up and down the cock faster, sucking hard and trying to get her to rut his face and be unable to finger him. The cock pulsed between her tits, further showing that even though he was fighting that this might be a buttslut waiting to be broken!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moans and shudders as he throat fucks himself on her cock, but she grits her teeth and smiles "Mmm, a valiant effort... but I know what I want dear." She says, pushing her fingers all the way down to the knuckle. "Mmm, such a soft and hot ass you have.... like a perfect cock sleeve waiting to be claimed." She usd her tail to push him down, forcing her cock down his throat and holding him there while she fingers his back door.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Forced to suck, Juni gags and coughs around her rod, struggling meekly from her hold. Her fingers probing deeper would find that the femboy was definitely meant to take cock. His asspussy was practically hotter than her cunt! All the same, she'd feel his tongue meekly lapping around the shaft filling his mouth and throat, flexing gently as his ass did something she'd likely not expected. She'd see it wiggle side-to-side, his suction increasing even if he couldn't move around her cock. It set off the salamander, his cock blasting her tits in hot spunk. He was cumming from being forced to take it in his throat!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She chuckles warmly "you just came from being treated so roughly didn't you Juni? Face it... you are a bottom, a submissive butt slut through and through. You want to be used... to be fucked and rutted while you mewl in pleasure huh? Well... let me give you what you want." She lifts him up off her cock and turns him around, teasing the tip of her spit shined cock against his now lubed up and prepared ass. "Here we go Juni" She coos, slowly lowering him down until the tip slips inside.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Getting pulled up and off the cock, Juni looked like a mess. Tears at his eyes, gagging and with a blush, he seemed out of it. That is, until she had him facing her and her large cock was pushing at his backdoor. His prick rose, throbbing immediately to its full length as it got ready for proper buttbreeding. His eyes looked down dazedly, gasping.

"U-Ughh~... c-c-cock? Wh-why... i-insi-IDE~!"

As it pushed in, a tight vice around the dragon-kin, his legs sprawled out on either side of her torso as his feet plopped onto her messy chest. She could see his cock throbbing and oozing as she buried herself deeper and deeper... until he was sitting atop her cock all the way to the base, his face red and his hands moving to his head and grabbing his own hair. Chest jutting out, his tongue even lulled out the slightest bit.

"F-Fuahh~... E-Esril... n-n-noooo~... I-I-I can't... y-y-you'll... y-you might... m-m-make me lay eggs! M-M-My body might swap genders if you d-d-do this!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moans as his vice tight ass sucks in her cock straight to the hilt, already throbbing with bliss and in need to rut and stuff this slutty ass full of cum. His words caught her off guard though and she looked up at him with a smile "What? you change genders when someone fucks your ass? Or is it an internal change? Either way... that means you could be my little butt breeding bitch after all!" She says happily, pulling him up and bringing him back down with a moan of pleasure.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Guided by her tail, the male bounced up and down on the shaft, her cock pumping his insides and causing his prick to bounce up and down. It spurted cum out and onto her face every few smacks into his ass, Juni biting his lip and trying his best to endure. But she felt every inch of him with each stretching thrust, the salamander shivering and starting to gasp and moan as well. The dragon-kin could feel his hands squeezing her tail, trying desperately to slow her down but obviously failing. With a powerful moan, he threw his head back and his toes curled just enough to clasp her nipples. It was a cramped space where the male kin tried to deny her dominance... only to finally spray out an absurd amount of spunk over her upper half. It left her seeing only white, the moan deafening... and by the time she cleared her eyes, she'd see the prick had gone soft... and his ass squeezed even tighter. It was a subtle change... but she could feel it. His body was getting ready to produce eggs... she'd fucked his butt into an asspussy!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She uses her long dragon tongue to clean her face of his cum, slurping it down with a smirk on her face. Her hands move up and start to grope his chest, teasing his nipples and plaming the entirety of his flat chest. "I can feel it Juni... your ass is just like a pussy now... if I cum inside, you will lay eggs won't you?" She coos, bringing him down so they are face to face with her cock still hilted inside him. "This is what you want isn't it? To just let someone else own your body huh?" She asks, thrusts up to drive her point across.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Forced face-to-face, Juni's ass tightened at the thrust and question. His mouth shut for all but a moment of resistance, his legs gently wrapping beneath her thighs and his hands moving to clutch her tits. Opening the mouth, he met her lips firmly and pushed his nipples and chest against her hands. She'd feel a smack of their hips... the first voluntary one yet. Breaking the kiss, the salamander-kin let out a gasp and whispered to her.

"D-Don't... c-cum inside... f-f-fuck me..."

Leaning forward, his hips bucked down and up without any further forcing. It was clear he didn't want to get his eggs fertilized and forced to lay them, instead trying to turn the vice and fire-like asspussy into the perfect vessel to jerk her off. Despite all his insisting, she'd broken his masculinity in a heartbeat, Juni's tongue even meekly playing with her own. The hands on her teats squeezed just as gently, unsure of how to proceed as the submissive bitch of the sex session. She had an onahole now, however... and he was tightening up as his prick flopped against her again and again without even leaking. That small cock might as well have been utterly worthless now, his body working full-time to turn the ass into a waste, breeding, and pleasure hole.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grinned happily and lifted him up with her powerful tail so just the tip of her cock was inside his ass pussy "then give yourself to me Juni. I want to hear you say it. Tell me that you are mine, that you live to serve my cock and me alone. Do that... and I will give you what you want" she smiles at him, knowing his mind is already gone, and starts to slowly grind the tip of her cock against his anus.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hefted off the cock he had been so quick to start riding, Juni lustfully looked down at his lover's stomach before looking to her. It was clear he wasn't certain even in his resignation to the anal pleasure... but the anus was practically kissing the head of the dragon-kin's shaft to already answer her.

"I-I... I-I promise... b-but... n-n-not inside... I-I... I don't want to be a mother..."

Biting his lip, he wiggled his hips side-to-side, clearly ready to keep fucking. While she might have had a bossy harpy in the near future to have to put up with, she had clearly broken the male into a cockslave. Juni was hers to fuck and breed... a hole conquered.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles happily and pulls him down onto her cock, slamming him home in one motion as her cock spears into his ass "Mmm! I will choose when you will be bred... but as a gift for realising your place, I will spare you that duty this time." he tail uncoils from around him for only a few moments before it moves right back, this time pinning his legs up and agains his body so his ankles are by his head and his arms trapped behind his back. this leaves his ass and worthless cock exposed down below with no protection. Tightening her tail a bit, she starts using him like the toy he is, pounding into his asspussy by lifting him up and down as quick as he can.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Pinned like a bitch within her tail, Juni gasped and moaned as she moved him up and down. His cock moved up and down in tune with the smacks againsst her base. The tightness of his asspussy was clearly his efforts to try and feel it even more, but as she brought him down hard and fast like a toy, she could feel the hole expanding and wearing out. She was forcing the virgin to stretch, his muscles slowly losing their edge thanks to inexperience. Where he could have made it better and better, it had turned into his tongue rolling out and simply receiving her cock. She felt it suddenly squeeze, however, liquid gushing out as he had his first female orgasm with the pussy-hole.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her smile only grew dider as she pounded him on her cock, fucking him through his orgasm without mercy "you just came... just as you should do Juni. But you are getting loose on me... come on, use those pussy muscles and keep yourself tight on my cock" She orders, sitting up and catching his lips in a kiss, forcing her tongue into his mouth as her cock begins to throb and leak pre cum inside his ass. "Tighten up... or I will stuff this ass pussy full of cum regardless of what I said earlier.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With how hard she was fucking him, it was a miracle that Juni was even able to look at her without being too dazed. The kiss had him blushing almost as if it was more embarrassing than the fat cock breaking his asspussy into its personal cocksleeve. With the dragon-kin telling him to tighten up or get those eggs fertilized, it was a moment of panic. And in his brief fear, the hole squeezed nice and tight... and only grew tighter until it practically trapped her inside.

"H-Haaa~! P-P-Please don't! I-I-I don't want to be a motherrrrr~!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grits her teeth at the sudden tightness and squeezes her eyes closed. with her last bit of will power, she yanks him off of her cock and throws him onto the hammock below her, with single jerk of her cock she starts to cum, glazing his front with rope after rope of boiling hot seed, covering his face, chest and worthless cock in her cum. She finally stops cumming and pants above him, looking down at her new little mander toy.

"Consider... yourself... blessed. I wanted... to cum... inside."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Absolutely drenched in hot cum, the salamander's tongue goes out to clean some of his face but utterly blissed out to do much else. His hands went to rest by his side, breathing slowly but roughly as his tried to recover from the brutal ending of the fuck. The backdoor was equally a wet mess thanks to fluids slipping free, his legs splayed wide to allow her full view of the gaping backside.

"H-Haaa~... E-E-Esril... m-my ass... i-is yours... h-hnnn~... I-I'm... r-r-really not a guy... n-n-now..."

Moving a hand to the spunk-covered cock to gently cover it, it seemed that it had even shrunk. It was a mere three inches now, the balls completely gone. He'd not sprouted a cunt, but the message was clear. Juni had become a she and understood that his new role wouldn't give him any other way to live. The newly made boy-bodied girl moved both hands to rest on her flat chest, both legs raising and spreading to either side to tease with her ravaged asspussy.

"P-Please... k-k-keep... f-fucking me... u-until we fall asleep?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gives Juni a small smile and leans over him, her hands covering her flat chest "That's right... you are not a guy any more... you are my little cock sleeve, my butt slut. and that makes you so happy doesn't it?" She slowly eases her cock back into Juni's ass pussy "You can't live with me or my cock now huh? but that is ok... I will take care of you now." She says, slowly starting to fuck his slit boypussy again.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Juni had frown through the first part, her buttcunt slowly filling changing her expression to one of pleasure. Cock against the dragon-kin as she took it missionary style, her legs wrapped around Esril's hips to ensure the messy bitch didn't have her new lover back out the fucked-wide hole.

"I... I love getting m-my pussy fucked~... f-f-fuck it r-raw~."

Nipples hard and pressing against Esril's hands, Juni tightened and pulled her lover against her messy form to keep rutting...

------------

Many hours later, Juni was laying face-down beneath the large herm. It was no longer Juni the straight male, but Juni the asspussy bottom bitch. Her body was covered in cum, her ass leaking fluids even now. Her eyes tiredly were turned to look over her shoulder to the herm dragon as her backdoor hungrily devoured the spent cock.

"K-keeep... g-goiiiiing.... h... hnn..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shakes her head and grabs Juni, rolling her onto her side and laying down with a sigh, her cock still shoved inside that perfect ass pussy. "Nope... I am spent... time to get some sleep." She mutters, her cock sore and balls aching tenderly.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hours pass, how many isn't clear... but the lighting from outside was gone as the dragon-kin awoke. She felt a lack of warmth, the cell closed and likely locked. Juni was outside it, blushing and seemingly back in his right mind. His body was bare and clean, but the blush and lack of clothing made it clear that it hadn't just been a nice, multiple-hour dream. His left hand was back and touching his changed ass, the right testing his cock with a frown.

"Sh-she really... f-fucked my body into being a woman's... h-h-how can I find someone to be my w-w-wife if I can't even... n-nghhh~..."

It seemed that she'd need a lot more than one asspussy smashing to break Juni's hopes of being the male of a relationship... but it wasn't likely she'd find it so simple to fuck him again without proper planning.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She cursed in her mind, wishing she had woken up before Juni so she could have started fucking him again. her eyes move over to check the light outside, seeing it dark she new it was likely in the dead hours of the morning. She stretches and yawns, slowly sitting up and looking around "Oh right... still stuck down here I see."

With a smile at Juni she stands up, moving over to the bars and leaning against them, her breasts and cock slipping through the gaps "Last night was amazing Juni, I can't thank you enough."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Looking to the herm, his eyes momentarily looked down before he blushed and looked away.

"Y-You... r-really are a jerk... you took my virginity and made m-my body change gender... I-I should force you to suck my dick until I swap b-back... I-I trusted you... n-not to fuck me."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Aww Juni" She says, getting onto her knees to be closer to her height. "What is so wrong with changing gender? It felt really good didn't it? The way you were moaning and begging for my cock certainly seemed to say it did. There is nothing wrong with the change... Please don't be mad at me."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"N-Not for you! I-I... o-our dicks don't... f-feel anything when we're forced to change..."

The rest of her point seemed ignored, the salamander uncertain while he rubbed his left shoulder and stood nude before the herm.

"I-I... I thought you... w-would let me be the guy, n-not... f-fuck me so roughly."

It'd make a bit more sense, the male moving his hand back to his girly anus. While she'd stirred the buttslut, part of Juni wanted them to be more traditional. As he moved to the bars, he seemed uncertain even more than before.

"I-I... I need you t-to... ride my dick, o-okay? I-I can't stay a girl, b-but... I-I might be open to more as long as you l-let me be a m-male! O-otherwise... I-I'll tell the others about what you did to me! Th-That I didn't consent!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her jaw dropped and she looked at Juni like he had just stabbed her in chest. She slowly pulls away from the bars and sits on her ass, staring at him for a moment before slowing chuckling which turns into full on laughter.

"Hahahahaha! So you DO know how to play this game don't you! You put that cute girly butt out there in order to lure people in, then when they act on it you turn the tables and play the rape card!"

Her laughter suddenly dies off and she looks straight at Juni with cold eyes "Just like everyone else I see. I thought maybe... just maybe... you would be different, but once again it is all about you, and what I have to do for you." Venom practically drips from her voice as she glares daggers at Juni through the bars.

"Then go ahead Juni... be the man you want to be, open that fucking cage, come in here and rape me then. Cause I am not going to ride you willingly..."