Skies of Sex [Floozer]

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With her enlarged pussy lips cushioning their impacts, Konni grasped the flooring of the crow's nest to bounce harder.

"K-Konni breed! Cock great! New mate give spunk!"

She raised one wing to bite one of her fingers between her thin lips, green eyes rolling up as she bounced. The vice-like grip squeezed, her tail adjusting each time mid-rise to course-correct her descent back down.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The sudden rut had already thrown her off guard and her enthusiastic bouncing was not making it any easier for her to stay on target. With a loud moan and a small thrust upward she suddenly crashes into orgasm, blowing her pent up load inside of Konni's plump pussy.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Bouncing up and down through the dragon-kin's climax, Konni threw her headback and swooned. The cum pumped deep into her, gushed back but being mostly trapped thanks to the fat pussy lips wrapped around the cock. She rode out the entire orgasm, moving one of her wings upward to run the fingers threw her head with a laugh.

"G-Good... Konni filled... keep going until Konni cum!"

She turned around atop the dragon-kin, her wings moving down to rest on her tits. The squeezed and kneaded, staying buried to the base as she leaned in close to kiss Esril. Her lips were aggressive, gently biting on the dragon-kin's own before burrowing her tongue into the mouth. Thankfully, she wasn't back to smacking her hips down yet... it seemed she was enjoying getting to kiss the herm from her position above. It left her large tits pushing against her wings and spilling out lewdly in all directions as a sort of heavy cushion for her. If Esril didn't try something, it was clear she was going to get rode for the entire trip by the lusty harpy. Not that it was bad, but she was likely going to get completely drained of any spunk if she had the hungry cunt sucking and trying to milk the dragon cock.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Why bother pushing this opportunity away? It has been so long since she got any action and here she got a cum crazy harpy riding her cock even after her orgasm! Her hands quickly went up to those huge tits and grabbed hold, squeezing them in her fingers while getting that pesky bikini top out of the way so she could palm her nipples. She has more cum to give... and she wants to give it.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Cooing at the attention, Konni squeezed Esril's fun bags and began her assault. Pulling up only a few inches, she brought her tight cunt and plush butt right back down like a hammer. Like a smith working a hot piece of metal, she kept on striking her hips down and milking the dick from top to bottom.

"H-Humpabump... fuck... f-fuck!"

Her cunt gushed, cum oozing through with a mix of girl fluids with each increasingly loud smack. The wood of the scout box creaked with each smack, her face meeting Esril as her cervix kissed the herm prick. Even without great speed, she could fuck like no one knew, her face growing red to accent the pink, panting into the makeout session. Her breathing grew hotter, sweat beading her forehead in the intimate breeding. Esril was definitely a father, the dominant harpy sucking the remainder of cum from the shaft from the prior orgasm with ease.

"M-many eggs... daughters and sons fuck you too... make you prize... my prize!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her arms flew around behind Konni's back as she suddenly leaned forward, thrusting up so her cock pushed against her cervix and titled them so Konni was on the floor with Essril on top of her. She started thrusting into her quickly, relishing the fat lipped pussy as her balls slapped against her soft flesh. "Mmm... not so fast... I am not your fuck prize... you are my breeder. So bring on your daughters and sons... I will fuck them all into submissioin as well."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The sudden shift took the harpy by surprise, but she could only moan as her legs wrapped up and around the herm. As dominant as she had acted, it seemed the breeding instincts had her submissive with a simple overpowering. Each smack made her squeal louder, her wings moving to grab the hands on her tits by the wrist.

"G-Gonna... c-cum! K-Konni...g-give holes! K-Konni line become... d-dragon-kin!"

Moaning loudly and rolling her head back, she arched her back and jutted her melons hard against Esril's grip. The plush lips squeezed the cock as orgasmic pleasure wracked her, sticky fluid squirting out against the balls and over the crow's nest as she was thrusted into. It seemed the bird had a submissive fetish if she came that hard!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She keeps on pounding the harpies cunt hard, pinching her nipples and giving them light tugs as she ruts the bird woman.

"that's right... your holes are mine... your line is mine... you and your kids will help me make more dragons!"

She throws her head back and moans in pleasure, slamming in to the hilt and blowing a second, nearly as large, load of cum directly against the harpies cervix, painting her walls whiter and whiter.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The instant she was creampie, the harpy howled in ecstasy. Her tits were reddening quickly from how sensitive they were, the pinching doing some harm as her stomach grew warm and the womb was filled to completion. Fucked into utter compliance, her wings fell to the floor and she panted with her legs tightly wrapped around her dragon-kin mate. All until, of course, a single call came from below.

"Hurry back d-down! B-Breaker has an idea! H-H-He said to also not cum inside Konni! Something about it making her fill up with eggs that she can't lay without a nest! A-And harpy-kin mate for life and don't budge until their mate f-fulfill their demand!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She blinks awkwardly a few times before grabbing Konni's legs and pulling herself free. She looks down to the bottom and frowns "Umm... a little late there. Kind of already... did all of what you just said." She slowly starts making her way back down to the deck of the ship, careful not to fall as the wind whips about "Eh, problems for later. What is this plan of yours?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Juni was flushed face at the news, even as she made her way down. Being nude and all, it also meant that the dragon-Kim's dick could be seen in its messy splendor the entire way down. The other two didn't seem to mind the new mother-father's dick, the bull-kin especially since his massive shaft was barely left to imagination with his clothing.

"You and Juni are going to slip in as two lovers. You'll make a show of resisting, but let them capture your slut ass. Juni will run, taking part of the outpost guard with him once they give chase. You fuck and take as much cock as you can while we fly in and pick them off, ultimately taking over the walls to force the surrender of the ones who eventually capture Juni."

Breaker's plan was very forward and simple, the bull-kin grabbing his boyfriend kobold and pushing him down to his knees. Without skipping a beat, he raised the cloth to reveal his huge prick. Dart didn't even blush or flinch, smiling as he began licking the shaft intensely.

"You follow Juni. Until we trust you, you're sleeping below deck. I have a bitch to fuck."

Looking down, Breaker tuned out as he grabbed the scaly mutt by the hair and brought him toward canolope-like nuts. The scene had Juni very quickly moving to grasp Esril's arm gently.

"T-There's a hatch near the front... l-let's... let Breaker and my brother get ready..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Huh... well I guess I can't complain since I offered to help. Let's go Juni." She says, following after the fem boy mander.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Leading the way to the front, they'd find a hatch similar to the one she'd lifted the nice-assed trap through before. This time, thankfully, there was a ladder to take down to the bottom. Juni went first, clearly trying to not let her get a look at his ass as he went down. Below the deck was tons of supplies such as crates marked "food" and even weaponry. All of it, however, was locked by heavy chain and key. It was clear the swords were meant for some group of soldiers, a cell-like holding area with four cages visible in the center. Moving over, Juni opened one of them and looked to her with a frown.

"Y-You... um... need anything? I can get you out some food and water, but otherwise it'll be a quiet ride. I'm sure Konni will come down to see you eventually... since you... you know... knocked her up."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She stopped in her tracks and raised a brow at him "You are joking right? you don't actually think I am going to get into the cage do you?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Juni hesitated even harder at the conflict, gulping as he knew just how bad it was to make the dragon-kin get into a cage.

"I-I... uh... B-Breaker said you had to! S-So... p-please, just... if you do it, I-I... I'll... give you a handjob!"

Blushing, he seemed to immediately regret the offer.

"I-I'm not gay, o-okay?! I-I don't want to, j-just... th-that's enough for just one night, right? Y-You can trust me! I-I didn't have to save you back there and now my ass is on the line if you mess up the plan!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"You saved me?! We saved each other! Or have you forgotten your ace in the hole got squashed in the cargo room?! What the hell kind of nonsense is this?! I offer my help and in return I get shoved into the cage? Screw your hand job, I am not just going to walk in there like some kind of animal! How many times do I have to stay this? I just got out of being a slave, now you are making me feel like a slave!"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With the followed up outburst, Juni stumbled back and fell into the cage he had opened for the dragon-kin. Landing in the cage's hammock ass-first, it caused him to plop back and hit his head against the bars. The salamander's eyes went blurry, dazed from the impact... but giving a lewd sight. His tail propped his ass up enough to give her a view of the flaccid dick and his virgin pucker. If she were to push into the cage, she could likely trap him on his back with her dick near that hole... if she wanted to get rape-y, anyway. It'd likely not end well, but she could totally punish Juni for simply following orders and get even with the crew by fucking the anal virgin. It was a choice that would be quite important!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She winces as his head hits the bars and looks over with concerned eyes. The view was lovely and the thought did pass her mind, but her concern for his well being took precedent over her libido. Stepping into the cage with him, she gently lifts him up and brushes his skirt down to cover him once more.

"You alright Juni? that sounded fairly painful."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Juni groans, rubbing his head. In her arms, she'd feel just how light he was. It was like holding some dainty girl, the brief lowering of his skirt giving her a bump into the shaft. But he didn't quite pull it together until he realized she had picked him up.

"Wha... y-you... you're... h-holding me? Y-you're not going to fuck me for having to lock you up, a-are you?"

Nude as she was, she'd feel the slightest brush from one of his feet near her groin, touching the shaft. His feet were so soft... it was steadily harder to believe the cock on Juni was real! His eyes closed, a blush on his face.

"P-put me down, o-okay...? I-I don't want t-to, but... w-we can't be sure until you pull this off... j-just... I'll spend the night blowing you, o-okay?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She sighs and looks at the cute little mander in her arms and gives him a hug "Look... I like you Juni, you are just so cute! But this... better be temporary ok? So tell you what.... if you stay in this cage with me over night, I will stop complaining."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Juni paled, but his blush won out as it made it clear that in such a tight space he'd likely be sucking or rubbing a cock all night.

"I-It would be! I... Breaker isn't trusting, b-but... h-he'll end up trusting you. A-and if that means you need me in here... o-okay. B-But don't get any ideas! I-I'm only... y-you know... offering my mouth."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Actually" She says with a grin on her face "I have a few more conditions. Number one, I want not only your mouth, but your hands and feet as well. Number two, I want to cum all over your if you aren't going to drink it. Finally... you have to be naked as well... since Is till have no clothes."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"M-My... hands and feet?"

The second part and third didn't really seem to change much. Carefully looking to her chest, the salamander-kin reached to the skirt and pulled it off. The stiff shaft pointed upward, his eyes fixed on her chest.

"I-I... I'll try my best... b-but it is cramped in these, s-so no... uh... t-trying to fuck me or pin me. I-I get to pin you. I-I don't... really like being pushed around... b-but you're part girl, too, s-so..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She snorts and pats his head, laying down on the cot and getting comfortable, her cock rock hard and pointing up. "Sorry Juni, but you couldn't pin me if you tried. Now come over here.... I want that promised blow job."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Sharing the bed, atop her as he was, Juni frowned.

"I-I could! I-I'm a salamander-kin!"

Looking to her chest and the cock that bumped his own, he spun around atop her to carefully prop his cock between her tits and near her mouth while moving to rest both hands on either thigh. Right hand moving to brush and finger her cunt, the left moved to cradle the balls while he embarrassedly picked the shaft. She'd feel an odd weight... was he... actually strong enough to make the small and cute frame heavy?!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The new position left his ass exposed to her face as he got to work both fucking her tits and attending to her longing genitals below. "and i... am part mander, part dragon. So... if you really want to get into a fight about this, we can... or I could do this." She grabs his hips and pulls him down, her tongue pushing against his pucker and licking at it.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"H-Hey, d-don't do that!"

Moaning, he looked back and tried to struggle from her grip. He had enough to slip loose, the briefly teased virgin star spared. But lesson learned, he wiggles his hips to shake his prick between the jugs.

"J-just... d-don't try to do something like that! I-I'm not... I-I don't want you in my butt!"

Turning his attention to the cock, he left the sack alone to stroke the shaft while licking the base. The finger at her cunt moved to brush the clit, two others moving to finger the sweet pussy. Juni, while all mander, definitely lacked the heart that most salamander men had...

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She sighed happily as her cock was worked and her pussy fingered "Awww.... but you helped yourself to my parts... why can't I have yours? Come on Juni... fair is only fair." She whined, rubbing his ass cheeks and giving them a few good squeezes.

(gotta go)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
While he had been quick to flee her prodding efforts, he was at least a bit more receptive to her ass massaging. But his answer came out the same as he slowed the jerkoff session.

"N-No way, o-okay...? J-Just... n-nghh~... l-let me play with this, okay?"

A wiggle within her hands made his cock brush between her cleavage, but Esril was in for fun. She could feel his lips on the side of the cock, a mix of sucking and kissing as he began lathering it from the base.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She coos as his mouth begins to play with her cock and it throbs happily in response, but she is still fairly put out. However, she settles for groping and squeezing his ass. This ass will be hers sooner or later... she just needed the right moment to do so. "Mmm, you have a skilled mouth."