Siren's Bounty: Suula TF [Submitted]

JohanLitvisk

Aug 28, 2015
I don't really have much to say about this one. Now you can become a sexy shark-birb with a betentacled dick now and not have to fiddle with Shark Bites and Dove Balm to imitate one.

Feel free to edit this shit up homies, I've finally done it.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iIwOhQUG-uPQU1fBHWydSEf0pi8beysnHG2g8H9CzW0/edit?usp=sharing

12/9 Update: The TF is officially finished and all coding stuff is in. Just needs a final editing pass.

12/10 Update: TF has been submitted.

Last edited:

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Damn, this is looking pretty good from what I skimmed! :D

One thing that might be missing though, for any unique suula parts, you may want to write down some descriptors for each part that is a suula part for appearance screen purposes! As far as I see, that would be mainly necessary for the ears/arms/legs/genitalia of the TF. Maybe the tail genitals too, but not 100% sure on that one.

JohanLitvisk

Aug 28, 2015
Yeah, I figured I should do that. Luckily the genitalia bits are actually in the game already so I only need to do that arms, legs and ears.

braincoral

Jul 27, 2017
I went through and did some minor grammar edits. I did notice that the tail genital tfs are written for only parasitic tails. You might want to add an additional blurb for non-parasitic tail vaginas (and cocks?). You can only get them from Foxfire/Frostfire right now, but future-proofing and all that jazz.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Not a particular fan if Suulas in general, but vary nice to see genital support of some form.

JohanLitvisk

Aug 28, 2015
Small Update: Siren's Bounty is now officially complete! All it needs is another editing pass before it's ready for submission, so I'd appreciate it if y'all can give it one more once over.

Reactions: Freed85

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Hey, I'm using this as a coding practice. If this works but isn't implemented before I finish maybe I'll do a git thing to add it in. But important questions: How many random TF's do you want to proc at once? How rare for each TF? And for the "increase/decrease towards X" TFs, by what increment? Maybe give the doc another pass and add these variables.

E: Also some questions about some of these TF's that I left as comments on doc.

E2: Also also, are any of these tiered? In other words, are any of the TF's dependant upon having some parts already become Suula?

Last edited: