Sionach TF

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Lately there was seen some activity about meantioning Sionach in some of recent worked on projects for game. But nowhere yet was meantioned TF (which would be touched at some point we get this race npc's ingame). So yeah I may be crazy but dared to take on task to come with a TF item for this race. For all who not familiar with this race here a codex made long ago and still gathering dust not been used much: Sionach

Now to the things I not know how to warp them.

First: Body fur and facial marking. Both aren't typical fur that would be meantioned as one of TF effect and are more like 'decorative' things than actual use for sionach.

Second: Firegas - each of them got organ producing it and as for npc it can be without trouble meantioned in scenes adding nice flavor to them but for PC. Should we ever been able get it as effect of TF? It doesn't have any game effect (it's stated as harmless) so not sure what use of it would have PC aside maybe been meantioned in some scenes if writer acount for it.

Third: Horns/Tails - they can have two slight different shapes when grown beyond nubs size. Made them mutual exclusive (long straight and curved like rams) or first gaining striaght long that with next dose curve? About tails their got variable length been able grown even up to chara height. So should TF give always one set length or allow with a repeat doses extend them up to current PC height (and then PC can change height be it becoming taller or shorter)?

(When gdoc became more complete will put link to it and for now I hope for you all pov on those 3 things I pointed out)

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Maybe I'm crazy, but there maybe should be an actual Sionach in the game first? I don't think they're even mentioned anywhere yet?

Eva

Sep 14, 2015
Maybe I'm crazy, but there maybe should be an actual Sionach in the game first? I don't think they're even mentioned anywhere yet?

They aren't: searching for 'Sionach' in the github repository gives zero hits.