Single Question

xPUREx

Feb 12, 2018
United States
I know that in game, wiki and all the other places it says the turning into a galotian could be quite irreversible. That being said it does say "may" indicating that there IS perhaps something in the game that can leading me to turn here to ask, is there currently anything in the game that can? Asking because i've completed quite alot of content that's currently in the game with said character and I rather not have to regrind out everything with a new one unless I absolutely have to.

ForTheGraceOfSatan

Jan 16, 2018
try Human Treatment, can be bought form Lessau and (I think) Sera. I haven't tried turning into galotian, but from what I've read on forum it's irreversible only when you're pretty much transformed.

But this "may" resembles "may" in desription of Poe A

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
There is nothing in the game that can reverse the effects of a galomax pill, not even Terran Treats.

xPUREx

Feb 12, 2018
United States
So my follow up question for insightful people would be is there a particular reason that there is no way to undo this change? I realize that this might be unanswerable by all but the people that manage adding content into this game, but is it like a coding nightmare to undo the extra settings hence it not already being a feature in the game? or more so simply a decision?

D

Deleted member 15512

Probably lore reasons. It's a good practice to make a save before doing anything irreversible or trying out new mods, especially ones that were added in new versions and don't have a wiki yet, like the moth mod in the most recent backer build.

It's not so bad, though: the gooey fun Celise scene is incredible.

Last edited by a moderator:

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Well, regrowing your everything out of a blob of identical cells is semingly as hard as one expects.
But see the positive side:
Your Genitals allways fit, you do not need to shower, you can model your body as pleased, Galotian sex is genious...