[since 0.3.39] since this att, my game does not load anymore, i play on a Motorola Moto G5 plus

Vik

May 16, 2021
Screenshot_20210516-200931.png The game stops loading at this point, i haver tried everything to play, but nothing works. I play on a Motorola moto G5 Plus (Android 8.1.0)

ty7

May 17, 2021
Bad luck .. if you're really lucky .. u have to update android webviever in the playstore ; if u can see an update option ... (or u can try manual udpate (there is tutorial on the web about their crap update that broke the program some time ago and how u are suposed to repair it for android 8 (personaly it didn't worked for me...)) ; but the fastest solution is to simply remove the update from gogole chrome ( yup didn't mispelled :p) ; i know it's kinda a problem if it's your main navigator but eeeeh google fault after all ; (firefox user since it's begining :p).

Ah yes beware, removing chrome updates, removed my saved game, so i hope u made a backup save on your phone before trying that (if u force stop the game in the application and restart it again and again it might start sometime , (took me almost 15-20 the last time i did it with the lastest google update (that was suposed to correct their webwiever problem...)) so if u manage to start it at least once export the save file on your phone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vik

Vik

May 16, 2021
Bad luck .. if you're really lucky .. u have to update android webviever in the playstore ; if u can see an update option ... (or u can try manual udpate (there is tutorial on the web about their crap update that broke the program some time ago and how u are suposed to repair it for android 8 (personaly it didn't worked for me...)) ; but the fastest solution is to simply remove the update from gogole chrome ( yup didn't mispelled :p) ; i know it's kinda a problem if it's your main navigator but eeeeh google fault after all ; (firefox user since it's begining :p).

Ah yes beware, removing chrome updates, removed my saved game, so i hope u made a backup save on your phone before trying that (if u force stop the game in the application and restart it again and again it might start sometime , (took me almost 15-20 the last time i did it with the lastest google update (that was suposed to correct their webwiever problem...)) so if u manage to start it at least once export the save file on your phone.

I have forget to tell a detail ... i play in the dowloaded APK version for Android users