Similarities

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Well, there are no corruption. And it is less focused on the TF stuff. And there are more furries.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
is there any other games or is that the only 3?

You can try FS. It is much more diverse in a fetish list, but it feels more like a text quest rather than a game. Not sure if there are other ones with notable amount of content.

Tsui Xingjuan

Jun 10, 2016
You can try FS. It is much more diverse in a fetish list, but it feels more like a text quest rather than a game. Not sure if there are other ones with notable amount of content.

yeah have to type everything which is hard because I have an onscreen keyboard cuz my keyboard wont work

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
HEh you forget one basic difference Etis :p Foe is party based game when CoC is single PC against whole world.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I'm usually playing FoE alone as well -_-

Well in FoE as long MC gring enough it not hard to play solo either :colbert:

It just that in CoC no matter what PC wol do s/he will be forever alone. IN FoE we can if we tryhard gather merry band.

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
I would say the first difference is that you notice is FoE has much more of story arc, CoC is more explore unlock. Then CoC has a far greater range of possible pairings (to the extent that it sometimes feels a little "Gotta catch them All"), where as FoE's much smaller cast tends to be more subtly shaded.

CoC is the pioneer and sometimes the scars of development show, FoE was created with the lessons of CoC in mind hence its code is deliberately kept clean.

FoE probably caters for a wider range of sexual identies