Female Naleen Cuddle Time

NothingBig

Jan 3, 2016
Hey, I'm sorry if this isn't the place to post this, I just need to know if I'm doing something wrong or if the RNG just hates me. I've beat the Naleen female over five times, yet I have yet to spend the night with her yet. Is there a certain way to trigger the event?

Other info: I'm playing the 0.6.51 version. Also, every time I encounter her, it has the same dialog as the first time. I don't know if it's supposed to change or not, I just figured it couldn't hurt to add that.

NothingBig

Jan 3, 2016
I got it to occur! I just had to turn silly mode off, it seems. I'll leave this post up just in case anyone in the future has the same question and decides to search the forum.

Think the scene prompts around between 2100-0000. I can't be sure though...

Thank you for your reply! I'm sorry if I'm being annoying by clogging up the forums.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I got it to occur! I just had to turn silly mode off, it seems. I'll leave this post up just in case anyone in the future has the same question and decides to search the forum.

Thank you for your reply! I'm sorry if I'm being annoying by clogging up the forums.

As far as I'm aware it works with Silly mode on, since I've gotten it multiple times and I never turn silly mode off.

Also don't worry about making threads to ask questions, as long as it is relevant to the subforum you're posting in you should be fine.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Hey, I'm sorry if this isn't the place to post this, I just need to know if I'm doing something wrong or if the RNG just hates me. I've beat the Naleen female over five times, yet I have yet to spend the night with her yet. Is there a certain way to trigger the event?

Other info: I'm playing the 0.6.51 version. Also, every time I encounter her, it has the same dialog as the first time. I don't know if it's supposed to change or not, I just figured it couldn't hurt to add that.

Beat her a few times and have sex her with a dick if I recall right. After, visit during times past 21:00. Doesn't matter if ya got a dong afterwards, but ya.