Silence to TiTS

stephen51991

Jun 12, 2016
OK, I've looked everywhere and I probably just overlooked it like an idiot, but is the Silence-save-import feature actually implemented into TiTS yet, and if so what do I have to do to get it working?  Because I can't figure it out for the life of me.

stephen51991

Jun 12, 2016
No, it isn't.

...I spent all that time searching for nothing. (sigh)  Oh well, not much I can do about it, and since I sincerely doubt it'd be a good idea to start badgering people for an eta, I'mma just leave it at that and wait.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/15430517/ here you go. Please be sure to use the Search function in the future.

Well finally played the Silence, must say that while I like it, it had a lot of issues.

1) Those generic bots and pirates made me save scum just to avoid fighting them because they were so tedious

2) All the non generic fights felt like losing is your only option, and I hate when games add a bunch of unbeatable fights and then don't tell me I have to lose.

But otherwise it was a good SFWish example of what TiTs is, that did what it could for the time.

Jul 18, 2016
Well finally played the Silence, must say that while I like it, it had a lot of issues.

1) Those generic bots and pirates made me save scum just to avoid fighting them because they were so tedious

2) All the non generic fights felt like losing is your only option, and I hate when games add a bunch of unbeatable fights and then don't tell me I have to lose.

But otherwise it was a good SFWish example of what TiTs is, that did what it could for the time.

Aye, having finally played it, it was rather jarring realizing after reloading these fights about 5 times that it's not possible to win. I understand narratively if the gang wins, then KaraQuest wouldn't happen, and would be out of place, but would be nice to know I can't really win so I don't waste my time reloading it over and over thinking I just screwed up. 

A second little pet peev. A Frigate overcoming an entire fleet, including a freaking Dreadnought, is a bit ridiculous, imo. big Super Gun or no.