Siegwulfe Infinite Eggs Bug

xPUREx

Feb 12, 2018
United States
After the latest patch seemed to have fixed bimbo siegwulfe (as well as normal to my knowledge), there seems to be the infinite egg issue again. This occurred for me when bimbo siegwulfe was used and the option normal rut was picked from the sex menu. After delivering the eggs the egg lay timer simply resets to lay eggs over and over again for infinity. At the time this occurred the character was modded with the implant womb from Dhaal. Attached is save file.

Attachments

• Alice (H) - 17Hrs 33Mins, 2016 Days - Olympia, Siretta.json
    757.2 KB · Views: 4

xPUREx

Feb 12, 2018
United States
Apologies, didn't realize that was an intended feature. Will have to test to see if that occurs, but based on that knowledge I doubt then this is a bug. Appreciate the clarification.

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
It is not really communicated to the player. It is on my "want to do" list to figure out a way to make it more obvious this is intended behavior.

Reactions: xPUREx

xPUREx

Feb 12, 2018
United States
It is not really communicated to the player. It is on my "want to do" list to figure out a way to make it more obvious this is intended behavior.
Perhaps something as simple as bold text at the bottom of laying for all but the last batch? Could write something to the tune of "despite laying you don't feel as if you have layed them all quite yet" or something better worded?

Will admit was surprised this was a feature lol.

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Well there is already log text at each stage saying things such as "Another hatching is in your near future..." but I have learned over the years that many people don't actually read while playing a text game. :) Maybe what is needed is something more explicit in bold as you mentioned.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Well there is already log text at each stage saying things such as "Another hatching is in your near future..."
That doesn't tell the player it has finite repeats, which is the problem. 'X cycles remaining'?

Also, there are a number of pointless recurring logs that train the player to not pay attention. (Cumflation decreases, Honeypot notices, etc.)

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
I have added a bolded message to the end of the egg laying scenes of "Stage (one to four) of four of pregnancy cycle complete." A little ham fisted but hopefully this will cut down on bug reports. Assuming people actually read the scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: xPUREx